PDA

View Full Version : Beck: America Becoming Worse Than Nazi Germany

Warlord
06-08-2013, 03:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op9VPEBhVJA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op9VPEBhVJA

"If Mitt was in office i'd be saying the same thing..." Sure you would Glenn. Thank God he isn't otherwise those of who are opposed to this would be silenced and smeared by the entire hit parade of neocon mouthpieces in the the self-appointed "right wing" media.

compromise
06-08-2013, 03:34 AM
He probably would have expressed his disappointment with Romney, but still wholeheartedly supported his presidency.

Btw, has his voice become deeper?

Warlord
06-08-2013, 03:44 AM
He probably would have expressed his disappointment with Romney, but still wholeheartedly supported his presidency.

It's a bit hoarse this week from what I've noticed.

Yeah thank God Mitt's not in office or all the tyranny would be ok and we'd be KOOKS again. Even worse they would smear and destroy us.

anaconda
06-08-2013, 03:56 AM

Looks like he switched his set design back again. A couple of days ago it looked like an Oval Office mock up. Where his two side kicks?

Warlord
06-08-2013, 04:58 AM
Where his two side kicks?

Hopefully locked away somewhere dark and deep...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/98eadfb6d37114c8e40661659615c741/tumblr_mkjha8nDZO1qhlcl5o1_500.gif

CPUd
06-08-2013, 06:17 AM
http://i.minus.com/iJoykARmIw2TF.gif

jkr
06-08-2013, 07:16 AM
that hat DOES NOT fit his hed

oh and if you ask...

...he doesnt GET an 'A"

cajuncocoa
06-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Why does anyone in the liberty movement give jackshit about what this moron says?

Warlord
06-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Why does anyone in the liberty movement give jackshit about what this moron says?

He's got millions of listeners so worth keeping tabs on him I'd say.

enhanced_deficit
06-08-2013, 09:36 AM
By implication, this is a very shocking suggestion that Obama puppet's masters are worse than Nazis?

FSP-Rebel
06-08-2013, 10:29 AM
He's got millions of listeners so worth keeping tabs on him I'd say.
Who are inclined to support Rand and other liberty candidates.

cajuncocoa
06-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Who are inclined to support Rand and other liberty candidates.
If you're a liberty activist, that should worry the daylights out of you.

DamianTV
06-08-2013, 11:22 AM

I cant speak for everyone, but I sure as shit do not. With that havnig been said, we in the Liberty Movement need to be able to recognize a Carrot on a String when it is dangled in front of us. What this guy is trying to do is to make his other retardiculusly absurd comments more valid to our kind by making the occasional statement that we will agree with.

Most people are Dumb.

There are more people becoming aware of the dangers that our Govt poses to the People every single day. However, that does not make the average person not Dumb. They are easily put back to sleep with statements that lull people into a false sense of trust. And people dont always follow those in the public for the right reasons. How many people voted for Obama simply because he was Black without having any knowledge what so ever about where he stands on policies? Those same people could have given two shits less if Obama was a member of the CFR and attended Bilderberg Meetings. Some people voted for him simply because he was black. If Bill Clinton came out and in one day said both "I like chocolate ice cream" and also said "The USA would be a better place for us if we made everyone not in Govt a SLAVE to the Govt", too many would have just disregarded the 2nd statement and followed his "I Like Chocolate" remark.

Beck saying something we agree with needs to be recognized as trying to lure people in to support his other over the top insane ideas. Beck: "Chocolate Ice Cream is yummy. Lets outlaw ALL Guns, except for people in any form of Govt." Im sure some Nazis and Nazi supporters also enjoyed Chocolate Ice Cream.

HOLLYWOOD
06-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Beck saying something we agree with needs to be recognized as trying to lure people in to support his other over the top insane ideas. Beck: "Chocolate Ice Cream is yummy. Lets outlaw ALL Guns, except for people in any form of Govt." Im sure some Nazis and Nazi supporters also enjoyed Chocolate Ice Cream.^^^^^^ ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ^^^^^^

PS: That goes for the rest of corporate media puppets & pundits

helmuth_hubener
06-08-2013, 01:41 PM
America: Beck becoming worse than Goebbels.

kahless
06-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Beck saying something we agree with needs to be recognized as trying to lure people in to support his other over the top insane ideas. Beck: "Chocolate Ice Cream is yummy. Lets outlaw ALL Guns, except for people in any form of Govt." Im sure some Nazis and Nazi supporters also enjoyed Chocolate Ice Cream.

I have not listened to Beck in a long time. He came out for gun control, really? What over the top insane ideas?

I remember Beck came along way with his FNC show at times echoing Ron, what you read in these forums and Lew Rockwell. It was shocking to watch on national TV. Then he would piss me off by waffling and supporting statist candidates. It is also hard to forget what he did to Debra Medina.

Despite all his flaws he did wake up allot of people and more so than probably than any other national media personality. I have my doubts when I read stuff about Beck here since allot of it borderlines on delusional hatred. Sort of like hating Beck is the in thing with the left and pop culture these days to discredit the positive aspects of what he has preached.

I also come here and read posts favorable to people that have utter disdain for the beliefs of Ron Paul yet the hatred against Beck is far worse.

kahless
06-08-2013, 02:24 PM
dupe

helmuth_hubener
06-08-2013, 02:38 PM
He's just a disgusting prostitute of a person. He advocates evil. Yes, he talks about some of our ideas, too. You may be flattered and excited by this. I am indifferent. Our ideas are powerful. Our rhetoric is convincing. Obviously even disgusting, evil, statist war mongers can see opportunity in this. That's why they're opportunists. Beck's enthusiastic support and water-carrying for the US military, the most evil and monstrous institution on Earth, completely and utterly negates any good he might do promoting gold investment or "uncovering" George Soros connections. The man is advocating for the continued hegemony of an out-of-control world hegemon. That's what it comes down to. There's just nothing more to say. He is evil. He is no ally of mine, nor of liberty, nor of any decent and informed human.

pacelli
06-08-2013, 03:09 PM

In addition to copying shit from Alex Jones regularly, apparently his sound people are encouraging him to go with the deeper, scratchy, alex jones voice as well.

This guy is the same person who compared Ron Paul supporters to terrorists... WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR MEDIA HOLOCAUST AGAINST LIBERTY, BECK !!!

HOLLYWOOD
06-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Beck is bought and paid for... like all the other pressitutes and CON MEN. Find a commonality and profit from it, but always report to your overlords for direction.

I do want to point out some of the divisions of the Nazi Gestapo with similarities to today's Washington DC government, especially the; IRS, NSA, FBI, DIA, ATF, etc etc etc...

Department A (Political opponents)

Communists (A1)
Counter Sabotage (A2)
Reactionaries and Liberals (A3)
Assassinations (A4)

Department B (Sects and Churches)

Catholics (B1)
Protestants (B2)
Freemasons (B3)
Jews (B4)

Department C (Administration and Party Affairs) The central administrative office of the Gestapo, responsible for card files of all personnel including all officials.
Department D (Occupied Territories) A repeat of departments A and B for use outside the Reich.

Opponents of the Regime (D1)
Churches and Sects (D2)

Department E (Counterintelligence)

In the Reich (E1)
Policy Formation (E2)
In the West (E3)
In Scandinavia (E4)
In the East (E5)
In the South (E6)

It should be noted that in 1941 Referat N, the central command office of the Gestapo was formed. However, these internal departments remained and the Gestapo continued to be a department under the RSHA umbrella.
Local offices The local offices of the Gestapo, known as Stapostellen and Stapoleitstellen, answered to a local commander known as the Inspekteur der Sicherheitspolizei und des SD ("Inspector of the Security Police and Security Service") who, in turn, was under the dual command of Referat N of the Gestapo and also his local SS and Police Leader (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_and_Police_Leader). The classic image of the Gestapo officer, dressed in trench coat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_coat) and hat, can be attributed to Gestapo offices in German cities and larger towns. This image seems to have been popularized by the assassination of the former Chancellor General Kurt von Schleicher (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_von_Schleicher) in 1934. General von Schleicher and his wife were gunned down in their Berlin home by three men dressed in black trench coats and wearing black fedoras. The killers of General von Schleicher were widely believed to have been Gestapo men. At a press conference held later the same day, Hermann Göring (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_G%C3%B6ring) was asked by foreign correspondents to respond to a hot rumour that General von Schleicher had been murdered in his home. Göring stated that the Gestapo had attempted to arrest Schleicher, but that he had been "shot while attempting to escape".
Auxiliary duties The Gestapo also maintained offices at all Nazi concentration camps (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camps), held an office on the staff of the SS and Police Leaders, and supplied personnel as needed to formations such as the Einsatzgruppen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen). Personnel assigned to these auxiliary duties were often removed from the Gestapo chain of command and fell under the authority of branches of the SS.
Ranks The Gestapo maintained police detective ranks which were used for all officers, both those who were and who were not concurrently SS members.

kahless
06-08-2013, 03:50 PM
This guy is the same person who compared Ron Paul supporters to terrorists...

What is not accurate about what Beck (specifically) said in that video?

I watched the video and it brings back memories of posting in these forums saying using a terrorist as your symbol is probably going to send the wrong message and not bring people into the movement. The concern as Beck mentioned was about the possibility of a wacko taking it too far.

That was also 11-12-2007. Allot of people have come a long way since then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rc4OJWH1nE

Nothing really to see here. These forums will continue to bash people that agree with you 75% of the time while writing glowing posts for the rare times an MSM anchor or entertainer that has disdain for your beliefs 90% of the time.

thoughtomator
06-08-2013, 05:25 PM
By implication, this is a very shocking suggestion that Obama puppet's masters are worse than Nazis?

or perhaps, ultimately, they're the same ones

LibertyEagle
06-08-2013, 05:38 PM
If you're a liberty activist, that should worry the daylights out of you.

Why would it? Or, are you recommending we setup a screening for all voters before they go into the voting booth to see if they pass CajunCocoa's liberty test? And if they don't pass, sorry, we don't want you to vote for our guy. :rolleyes:

By the way, were your daylights scared outta you when Don Black donated money to RON Paul?

cajuncocoa
06-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Why would it? Or, are you recommending we setup a screening for all voters before they go into the voting booth to see if they pass CajunCocoa's liberty test? And if they don't pass, sorry, we don't want you to vote for our guy. :rolleyes:

By the way, were your daylights scared outta you when Don Black donated money to RON Paul?Not the same thing. Ron didn't pander to that demographic, but Black's donation was probably not helpful, nevertheless.

LE, I've stated over and over again the problem with Beck's audience. Until those people are educated, any inroads you make with them will be temporary...off they will go to the next guy waving shiny objects in front of them.

enoch150
06-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Not the same thing. Ron didn't pander to that demographic, but Black's donation was probably not helpful, nevertheless.

LE, I've stated over and over again the problem with Beck's audience. Until those people are educated, any inroads you make with them will be temporary...off they will go to the next guy waving shiny objects in front of them.

I've been following a Connecticut based Glenn Beck meetup group of about 250-300 members for nearly four years. On domestic issues, they're extremely similar to the typical Ron Paul meetup.

Only working with those who completely agree with us while shunning those who agree with us on at least half of the issues is a good way to get nothing done in the name of purity. There is no reason at all not to work with the Glenn Beck people on issues in which we are in agreement.

helmuth_hubener
06-08-2013, 07:54 PM
I've been following a Connecticut based Glenn Beck meetup group of about 250-300 members for nearly four years. On domestic issues, they're extremely similar to the typical Ron Paul meetup.

War is THE issue. It's the lynchpin of the whole Libertarian program. These idiots can't muster a bit of disapproval for slaughtering civilians worldwide, yet they can get in a tizzy fit about Solyndra? They are completely and utterly worthless to us. Their "agreement" on domestic issues is a result of their talking heads using libertarian rhetoric only. That's it. They don't really believe it, in my experience. If you're pro-war you're anti-liberty, end of story. You should not be pandered to. You should be told over and over and over again how stupidly wrong you are. That's our job. No one else is going to do it. Stupid Beck lovers need to be told they're stupid (in the nicest and most persuasive possible way). Until they realize war is stupid, they really aren't on our team.

enoch150
06-08-2013, 08:06 PM
War is THE issue. It's the lynchpin of the whole Libertarian program. These idiots can't muster a bit of disapproval for slaughtering civilians worldwide, yet they can get in a tizzy fit about Solyndra? They are completely and utterly worthless to us. Their "agreement" on domestic issues is a result of their talking heads using libertarian rhetoric only. That's it. They don't really believe it, in my experience. If you're pro-war you're anti-liberty, end of story. You should not be pandered to. You should be told over and over and over again how stupidly wrong you are. That's our job. No one else is going to do it. Stupid Beck lovers need to be told they're stupid (in the nicest and most persuasive possible way). Until they realize war is stupid, they really aren't on our team.

I don't disagree that that we should continue pushing them on foreign policy (although some people here seem to think it's a waste of time.) But I do disagree that they are worthless to us. Every little bit of power that the government is forced to give up makes it just a little bit harder to do all of the other things it wants to do, like kill people.

NewRightLibertarian
06-08-2013, 08:08 PM
I think it's very important to form coalitions with tea party people who listen to radio hosts like Beck. That's how we'll grow the movement and make in roads in politics. They want to hear about liberty and freedom and we need to be there to influence them.

FSP-Rebel
06-08-2013, 08:24 PM
I've stated over and over again the problem with Beck's audience. Until those people are educated, any inroads you make with them will be temporary...off they will go to the next guy waving shiny objects in front of them.
But think about it along these lines, where were many of these people ideologically 5-10 years ago? They were lockstep to every GOP talking point which was thoroughly ran by neocon wigs. Now and even though you disagree with the way Rand is presenting the message, they're reachable in ways beyond just the fiscal issues. Civil rights, privacy, loosening up quite a bit on foreign policy and all thanks to Rand and the repackage deal. The man is a great communicator tho you may call it deceiving or misleading people, yet we all know how the media is time tested in their ways to demagogue. Rand is finding a slick and intelligent way around it by giving solid red meat talking points and policies that affect liberty across the board w/o having to throw 100 mph red pill fast balls at them like Ron did. Rand is mixing it up with a slider here and changeup there and reserving his heaters when he's going for the kill like lately over drones, Benghazi and these scandals that affect everyone's privacy not to mention the deterioration to fighting terrorism by them overloading the system allowing the valuable info to slip in the cracks in favor of data mining all of us for whatever purpose.

cajuncocoa
06-08-2013, 08:53 PM
5-10 years ago, Bush was in office and everything was just fine in their world (as told to them daily by Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, et al). They cheered when the Bush administration signed the PATRIOT Act which gave the government the authority to do the things they complain about Obama doing right now. Those people haven't learned a damned thing except to be pissed off when a Democrat is in office. In case you haven't noticed the common denominator, they will believe anything the radio talking heads tell them to believe. As I said, they haven't learned a thing...any inroads you think you're making with them are as temporary as Beck's next whim.

Warlord
06-08-2013, 10:56 PM
cajun, we have to grow some how or we're just preaching the to the choir. it would be moronic to ignore the audience of Beck, Levin, Savage etc. which numbers millions and they're now hearing fairly consistent liberty message because the Democrat in the White House. I dont care much about the hosts themselves they're all egomaniacs who have said awful things but we want their audiences.

helmuth_hubener
06-08-2013, 11:28 PM
You're right, Warlord. I wish I had a brilliant idea of how to get them. They do become more open to anti-government talk when a Democrat is President (during Clintom was "Day X of America Held Hostage").

Warlord
06-08-2013, 11:43 PM
You're right, Warlord. I wish I had a brilliant idea of how to get them. They do become more open to anti-government talk when a Democrat is President (during Clintom was "Day X of America Held Hostage").

Tea Party meetings... remember a lot of the people who joined the Tea Party and who attend their meetings have never in their lives participated in the political process they're not long time GOP members or anything but sympathetic to the right and ripe to be educated with the message of liberty.

The Tea Party came out of the disillusion with Bush. It was a bunch of people on the right saying "that man does not represent me" particularly after the bail outs, spending and disastrous wars which led to the GOP losing the House and Senate in 2006 (which they STILL haen't recovered from... hows that Iraq war working out for you GOP? probably 10 years of losing senate control). This is the rank and file not the loudmouth partisans in the media. The loudmouth partisans either follow or become irrelevant.

cajuncocoa
06-09-2013, 06:29 AM
cajun, we have to grow some how or we're just preaching the to the choir. it would be moronic to ignore the audience of Beck, Levin, Savage etc. which numbers millions and they're now hearing fairly consistent liberty message because the Democrat in the White House. I dont care much about the hosts themselves they're all egomaniacs who have said awful things but we want their audiences.
Have I ever suggested that we don't need to grow, Warlord?

All I have ever said is that these people need to be educated so that our message does not need to be watered down in order to fall in the right place between their ears. I have gone on to say that if we try to do this the quick and easy way, any and all gains made by the liberty movement will be short-lived when these uneducated people run off to the next carnival barker.

Warlord
06-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Have I ever suggested that we don't need to grow, Warlord?

All I have ever said is that these people need to be educated so that our message does not need to be watered down in order to fall in the right place between their ears. I have gone on to say that if we try to do this the quick and easy way, any and all gains made by the liberty movement will be short-lived when these uneducated people run off to the next carnival barker.

Yes but if you meet people who are fans of Beck, Levin, Savage etc. at Tea Party events or Beck events the idea is not to shun them and attack the host. The host is irrelevant. We want the audience. As for Beck and Levin they have actually done some good things to grow numbers and connect OUR message with more people without even realizing it (im sure that's not their intention) by promoting Tea Party and more pro-liberty positions despite the fact that they're assholes and have been mean to Ron (who hasn't). They're helping us and they dont even know it.

There's an old proverb spoken in the mountains of Pakistan: 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'

cajuncocoa
06-09-2013, 07:05 AM
Yes but if you meet people who are fans of Beck, Levin, Savage etc. at Tea Party events or Beck events the idea is not to shun them and attack the host. The host is irrelevant. We want the audience. As for Beck and Levin they have actually done some good things to grow numbers and connect OUR message with more people without even realizing it (im sure that's not their intention) by promoting Tea Party and more pro-liberty positions despite the fact that they're assholes and have been mean to Ron (who hasn't). They're helping us and they dont even know it.

There's an old proverb spoken in the mountains of Pakistan: 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'Let me know when Beck and Levin are ready to discuss how U.S. foreign policy is our own worst enemy. Let me know when they're ready to seriously dismantle the war on drugs. When you can discuss these issues with people attending a Tea Party event and not have them walk away from you in disgust, call me. Then and only then will I believe they're "getting" our message. Until then, any message with which you think they're "connecting" is seriously watered down and limited only to economic issues (and anything anti-Obama/Democrat).

Warlord
06-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Let me know when Beck and Levin are ready to discuss how U.S. foreign policy is our own worst enemy. Let me know when they're ready to seriously dismantle the war on drugs. When you can discuss these issues with people attending a Tea Party event and not have them walk away from you in disgust, call me. Then and only then will I believe they're "getting" our message. Until then, any message with which you think they're "connecting" is seriously watered down and limited only to economic issues (and anything anti-Obama/Democrat).

We don't have to discuss it with them. Have you tried to talk about foreign policy to these people? Rand has been pushing a restrained foreign policy to them for 3 years and won a primary and general election so yes it's possible.

helmuth_hubener
06-09-2013, 07:34 AM
That is a good idea. Tea Party meetings... I'll have to try that. We should all do it and compare notes. Any ideas or lines of reasoning that seem to go over particularly well?

Warlord
06-09-2013, 07:36 AM
That is a good idea. Tea Party meetings... I'll have to try that. We should all do it and compare notes. Any ideas or lines of reasoning that seem to go over particularly well?

Watch how Rand does it...

cajuncocoa
06-09-2013, 07:45 AM
We don't have to discuss it with them. Have you tried to talk about foreign policy to these people? Rand has been pushing a restrained foreign policy to them for 3 years and won a primary and general election so yes it's possible.
Yes, of course I have. That's why I raised the issue in my previous post. They are in agreement with the RON Paul faction of the Liberty Movement on almost ​nothing.

Warlord
06-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Yes, of course I have. That's why I raised the issue in my previous post. They are in agreement with the RON Paul faction of the Liberty Movement on almost ​nothing.

Absolute nonsense. Rand has been pushing a restrained foreign policy to them for 3 years opposing intervention in Libya and Syria. It's how you frame it.

compromise
06-09-2013, 08:18 AM
With regards to Tea Party meetings, I've been to a lot in Central Florida and most people seem receptive to aspects of non-intervention if phrased right. As Warlord says, ripping stuff off Rand like "we need to stop sending money to countries that burn our flag", "Obama is helping Al-Qaeda in Syria", "stop sending F16s to a man who hates Israel and calls Jews apes and pigs" etc goes down very well. Iran is really a no-go issue though, pretty much all of them are unanimously hawkish on that unless they're fellow liberty people.

That being said, the focus at Tea Party events is almost always fiscal issues.

green73
06-09-2013, 08:28 AM
Principled libertarians are fascist nazis -Glenn Beck

cajuncocoa
06-09-2013, 08:39 AM
With regards to Tea Party meetings, I've been to a lot in Central Florida and most people seem receptive to aspects of non-intervention if phrased right. As Warlord says, ripping stuff off Rand like "we need to stop sending money to countries that burn our flag", "Obama is helping Al-Qaeda in Syria", "stop sending F16s to a man who hates Israel and calls Jews apes and pigs" etc goes down very well. Iran is really a no-go issue though, pretty much all of them are unanimously hawkish on that unless they're fellow liberty people.

That being said, the focus at Tea Party events is almost always fiscal issues.
You've made my point.

helmuth_hubener
06-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Iran's saving grace is that it is not just a totally helpless third-world country. Their economy is advancing. They have wealth. They would not just be a push-over like Iraq or Afghanistan. The US military most enjoys and is really only well suited to rampage over totally backward and impoverished peasants who can't fight back. So maybe, *maybe* we can avoid war with Iran.

green73
06-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Iran's saving grace is that it is not just a totally helpless third-world country. Their economy is advancing. They have wealth. They would not just be a push-over like Iraq or Afghanistan. The US military most enjoys and is really only well suited to rampage over totally backward and impoverished peasants who can't fight back. So maybe, *maybe* we can avoid war with Iran.

Funny how those Afghan peasants are defeating the empire. But of course it would be a hell of a lot less lucrative for the MIC if it were easy.

Warlord
06-09-2013, 08:58 AM

A war with Iran would be a massive undertaking and is simply not on the cards for the establishment. Syria is much more ripe for the pickings and what we should be concerned with.