PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will be keynote speaker @ Catholic conference- Ontario 9/2013

Pisces
06-07-2013, 07:09 PM
I didn't see this posted anywhere so I figured I'd go ahead and do it in case anyone wants to see Ron speak in Niagara Falls, Canada. The organization putting on the conference is a very traditionalist Catholic group so be forewarned about that. (Please don't turn this thread into a religious flame war.) Here are the details from an email I got :

“Fatima: The Path To Peace!” is a spectacular week-long conference slated for September 8 - 13, 2013 in Niagara Falls, Ontario. In some ways it is the most ambitious conference yet organized by The Fatima Center.

The most striking aspect of this event is the wide variety of speakers; at least 27 in all. Never before has such an assortment of personalities been assembled by our Apostolate.

Take a quick look at the diverse lineup: Well-known names such as Father Nicholas Gruner, Father Paul Kramer, Christopher Ferrara, Dr. Brian McCall, Michael Matt, John Salza, Dr. Peter Chojnowski, John Vennari, Cornelia Ferreira, Robert Sungenis, Dr. Paul Byrne, and a number of others whom you have not seen at such a conference before.

All speakers share one thing in common: a keen understanding that the nations of the world suffer profound disorder, that evil and shocking immorality are on the rise, that war and violence steadily increase, that the stability of our entire social order is at stake, and that a solution to the present chaos is of utmost necessity.

“Fatima: The Path To Peace!” is directed toward all men of good will, and there will be something of interest for everyone; but it is especially directed towards those in the media and civil government.

Thus we have gathered speakers from various fields of expertise to address concerns of politicians and media men: G. Edward Griffin on the Financial Enslavement of the West; Five-time Emmy Award winning journalist Peter Lance who has produced programs for ABC’s Nightline and 20/20, who will speak on investigative reporting and terrorism; General Romeo Dallaire, author of Shake Hands with the Devil, who witnessed firsthand the massacres in Rwanda and the failures of the international community to stop one of the worst genocides of the 20th century.

The conference also includes pro-life warrior Joe Scheidler who will speak on Abortion, Forty Years on the Battle Front; and keynote speaker Congressman Ron Paul who has opposed recent US military interventions as being at variance with Just War principles, and who calls for an end to the Federal Reserve, which imperils the economic stability of the nation by printing money out of thin air.

tickets --> http://www.fatimathepathtopeace.org/

sailingaway
06-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Very cool! He said in an interview when he was up to keynote the Manning Conference that he had 'several trips to Canada planned this year.' It sure would be nice if he shared his schedule!

I'll add this to the thread on upcoming events.

Pisces
06-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Very cool! He said in an interview when he was up to keynote the Manning Conference that he had 'several trips to Canada planned this year.' It sure would be nice if he shared his schedule!

I'll add this to the thread on upcoming events.

I looked at the webpage for the conference and there will be a "Gala Dignitary Dinner" with Ron Paul for $300 per person. The dinner is on September 11th at 4:45 pm.

sailingaway
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM
I looked at the webpage for the conference and there will be a "Gala Dignitary Dinner" with Ron Paul for $300 per person. The dinner is on September 11th at 4:45 pm.

Thank you! I will add that to the thread.

sailingaway
06-08-2013, 10:55 PM
bump

sailingaway
06-09-2013, 07:57 PM
bump