PDA

View Full Version : YAL: Join Senators Rand Paul, Mike Lee, & Ted Cruz at the 5th Annual YAL National Convention

compromise
06-06-2013, 12:15 PM
YAL is proud to announce the three leading voices for liberty in the U.S. Senate are confirmed to keynote this year's YAL National Convention just outside of Washington, D.C.

More distinguished speakers are still to be announced, but we want you to be the first to know about this rare event and encourage you to apply to attend.

All three senators will join together on stage for an open discussion moderated by Jack Hunter about their efforts on Capitol Hill and the impact youth will play in our country's future.

The YAL National Convention is unlike any other event this summer. Only 300 of the top leaders in the youth movement for liberty will receive an invitation to join more than 150 YAL chapters represented nationwide. This will be YAL's largest event in our history and will take place from July 31 to August 3 at George Mason University.

Once invited, tickets are only $30 and includes all of your lodging, meals, and convention materials, all thanks to YAL's generous supporters.

This is a unique chance to witness an intimate conversation, network with the future leaders, and develop your talents. So far, 200 of the 300 spots have been filled, so you have no time to waste if you want your chance to attend this once in a lifetime event.

Submit your application here today, and don't hesitate to email events@yaliberty.org with any questions. I hope to see you in July!

For liberty,

Lauren Evans
YAL Director of Events
events@yaliberty.org

Apply to attend here: http://www.yaliberty.org/convention/2013/apply

compromise
06-06-2013, 01:30 PM
bump

PatriotOne
06-06-2013, 02:08 PM
This should be the best one ever. If I was a youth, I'd walk 100 miles to get there if I had to. I imagine Ron will be there also.

seyferjm
06-06-2013, 07:41 PM
I'll be there.

Keith and stuff
06-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Sounds like a really great event. Even some well known liberty-types sometimes attend these events as audience members. For example, http://www.youtube.com/user/TokenLibertarianGirl was an attendee last year.