donnay
06-06-2013, 04:08 PM
//

jkob
06-06-2013, 04:16 PM
mine too

RickyJ
06-06-2013, 04:17 PM
No wonder Jesse won the governorship of Minnesota, many people would love to vote for a guy that is saying exactly what most are thinking.

anaconda
06-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Ventura is pretty anti-state for the statist label that many apply to him here. He must be of the opinion that the citizens can indeed have some collective structures with honest oversight. Apparently Ventura advocates a national sales tax, which would be my suggestion, at least for the near future.

dannno
06-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Ventura is pretty anti-state for the statist label that many apply to him here. He must be of the opinion that the citizens can indeed have some collective structures with honest oversight. Apparently Ventura advocates a national sales tax, which would be my suggestion, at least for the near future.

Well taxing income and land are the worst taxes, if a national sales tax REPLACED the income tax and the IRS could be abolished that would be great..

You could also abolish the IRS if you had a flat tax because it would be so simple to compute, they could create a new department with a very small fraction of the resources (and NO enforcement arm.. that's what the courts are for..)

HOLLYWOOD
06-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Jesse Ventura would be leaps and bounds better than the 2 criminal parties.

I at least, want to get Ventura into the presidential debates to expose the horseshit of the puppet candidates, the rigged corporate/banking RICO, and the sham of the moderators/media at ALL debates.

It would definitely open the eyes of Americans.

LibForestPaul
06-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Well taxing income and land are the worst taxes, if a national sales tax REPLACED the income tax and the IRS could be abolished that would be great..

You could also abolish the IRS if you had a flat tax because it would be so simple to compute, they could create a new department with a very small fraction of the resources (and NO enforcement arm.. that's what the courts are for..)

Why is any tax levied against any other entity other than states? The states are what comprise the union. Let them figure how to pay for their own membership in anyway they feel best.

satchelmcqueen
06-06-2013, 07:13 PM
i love the way jesse doesnt candy coat what he says. take that GO-RILLA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=fqMGPGAaMF4

Origanalist
06-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Well, he can't kiss mine. I don't need a multi-millionaire stalker........

anaconda
06-07-2013, 04:52 PM
You could also abolish the IRS if you had a flat tax because it would be so simple to compute

I thought much of the bureaucracy had to do with determining "taxable income." Wouldn't this still be a problem with a "flat tax?" Wouldn't the IRS still be busting down doors and seizing assets because someone didn't report their full income?

Matt Collins
06-07-2013, 04:57 PM

He wants the government to run everyone's healthcare.

donnay
06-07-2013, 05:49 PM
He wants the government to run everyone's healthcare.

That's because Jesse is a veteran who is used to government health care (he comes from a line of veterans in his family and frankly doesn't know any different). I am sure he could be challenged on that if he listened to some of the horror stories from veterans who have had to deal with Veteran's Hospitals after coming home maimed from these unconstitutional wars--of which Jesse is against.

HOLLYWOOD
06-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Jesse needs to pick it up... get on as many shows and boob tube news interviews as possible.

Gotta call out these tyrants and the money fraudsters of Washington DC.

War on drugs is just another excuse for the POLICE STATE/SURVEILLANCE STATE

jkr
06-07-2013, 06:22 PM
treason