PDA

View Full Version : Be a consumate gentleman/woman

amistybleu
11-26-2007, 11:35 AM
I see a great deal of irate and irrational behavior from some RP supporters and it is highly irritating, the best way to debate issues is through knowlege of the issues because they are the sword that will conquer.

PLEASE STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND PROFANITY IN RON PAULS NAME.

Spread this message to all RP supporter because there is BLOWBACK from OUR actions and we definitly want supporters of other candidates that drop out to join the revolution.

Sandy
11-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Welcome!

Agree. People can promote RP without being combative with others, it is possible! Have you had problems with people in your meetup group who have problems communiciating in a polite manner?

amistybleu
11-26-2007, 12:13 PM
No, It Just seems to be a web based thing in my world and I want RP supporters to activly reprimand these people in blogs and comment areas when they misrepresent our heartfelt beliefs.

You can't spread democracy through the barrel of a gun.

and

You can't spread constitutional freedom through a vile tongue.

Thanks for the Welcome Sandy.

Sandy
11-26-2007, 01:04 PM
I was wondering if that is what you were referring to. Like your statement on the vile tongue. The founders thought the same thing, and said that lack of manners would be one reason for the downfall of a society.

Your welcome by the way. :)

traviskicks
11-26-2007, 01:09 PM
I see a great deal of irate and irrational behavior from some RP supporters and it is highly irritating, the best way to debate issues is through knowlege of the issues because they are the sword that will conquer.

PLEASE STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND PROFANITY IN RON PAULS NAME.

Spread this message to all RP supporter because there is BLOWBACK from OUR actions and we definitly want supporters of other candidates that drop out to join the revolution.

Well said! Anger only serves to distract from logic and hurt our candidate.

amistybleu
11-26-2007, 03:46 PM
God bless you all, It feels good to be surrounded by modern day patriots that strive to raise the standard of etiquette and stature that the great statesmen of nation sought.

"Dont Tread on Me"
Ron Paul 2008