PDA

View Full Version : Syria: Victory in Qusair is a message to Zionist enemy

Warlord
06-05-2013, 09:17 AM
The victory achieved by the Syrian army in Qusair sends a clear message to Israel, a statement from the General Command of the Syrian army said on Wednesday, Syrian state news agency SANA reported.

The Syrian army seized control of the strategic border town of Qusair on Wednesday, Syrian media and security sources said, in a major advance for President Bashar Assad's forces in the country's two-year civil war.

"The victory that was achieved at the hands of our brave soldiers sends a clear message to all those who are involved in the aggression against Syria, on top being the Zionist enemy and its agents in the region and tools on the ground," the statement said

"Our armed forces will remain ready to face any aggression against our dear homeland," it continued.

Rebels said they had pulled out of Qusair, which lies on a cross-border supply route with neighboring Lebanon and where they had fought fierce battles with government forces and Hezbollah guerrillas for more than two weeks.

One Hezbollah fighter told Reuters that they took the town in a rapid overnight offensive, allowing some of the fighters to flee. "We did a sudden surprise attack in the early hours and entered the town. They escaped," he said.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Syria-Victory-in-Qusair-is-a-message-to-the-Zionist-enemy-315519

-

Fear not... the bloodthirsty are sending 24 F-16's to Jordan probably to bomb the shit out of Syria. Assad could really do with those S-300s.

-
AMMAN, Jordan (AP) -- Jordanian officials said Wednesday that the U.S. will deploy anti-missile batteries and F-16 jet fighters in the kingdom to bolster its defense capabilities in the face of a Syrian attack.

Two security officials involved in the deployment, expected in the coming days, said that Washington is deploying one or two Patriot missile launchers on the northern border with Syria and a squadron of 12 to 24 F-16 warplanes as part of the international military maneuver "Eager Lion."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_JORDAN_US?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-06-05-08-33-16

gwax23
06-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Syria wont even go near Israel. This is all bold talks. They have enough problems to worry about even if they do manage to completely win this civil war which I still very much doubt.

talkingpointes
06-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Syria wont even go near Israel. This is all bold talks. They have enough problems to worry about even if they do manage to completely win this civil war which I still very much doubt.

Bold talks? Who here thinks the revolution in turkey is a coincidence and not driven by Russia? Anyone notice most of the protestors were communist... I think Russia is going to start jabbing our sides and israel is going to be surrounded by revolutions. They will soon end up going to gaza once they've angered the crowd enough.

It seems pretty obvious. Destabilization can destroy entire continents by spreading discontent and paying provocateurs. We did it to their allies now they are doing it to ours.

gwax23
06-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Bold talks? Who here thinks the revolution in turkey is a coincidence and not driven by Russia? Anyone notice most of the protestors were communist... I think Russia is going to start jabbing our sides and israel is going to be surrounded by revolutions. They will soon end up going to gaza once they've angered the crowd enough.

It seems pretty obvious. Destabilization can destroy entire continents by spreading discontent and paying provocateurs. We did it to their allies now they are doing it to ours.

Erdogan and Assad hated Israel. The protests in Turkey might be a good thing for Israeli but in syria its a wash. Both sides hating Israel.

Might be driven by Russia though. I have no idea, ill look into Erdogan Putin relations though.

jmdrake
06-05-2013, 11:24 AM

Sorry, but I missed any threat towards Israel in the "bold talk". It was a warning for Israel to stay out...or rather not to get any more involved.

gwax23
06-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Sorry, but I missed any threat towards Israel in the "bold talk". It was a warning for Israel to stay out...or rather not to get any more involved.

Bold talks doesnt mean they will attack, it could mean they wont attack even if they are attacked. Such as in 2007 and more recently. They wont do anything.

jmdrake
06-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Bold talks doesnt mean they will attack, it could mean they wont attack even if they are attacked. Such as in 2007 and more recently. They wont do anything.

They will defend themselves against whatever is thrown at them. That includes Israeli soldiers that may come over the border and, with the help of the Russians apparently, Israeli jets as well.

gwax23
06-05-2013, 11:40 AM
They will defend themselves against whatever is thrown at them. That includes Israeli soldiers that may come over the border and, with the help of the Russians apparently, Israeli jets as well.

Highly doubt it.

talkingpointes
06-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Does this not look exactly like what you would expect as a Russian intervention. It's not on the news? Why not - it's a "popular uprising". Hell just a few months ago these guys were bombing Iraq with us. But it seems like it's too hot too touch...

The pictures have shown a lot of communist flags and one country is known to be behind that... That's right next door.

jmdrake
06-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Highly doubt it.

I highly doubt your highly doubt. :rolleyes: Any country with any means will defend itself from actual attack. Hell, Hezbollah defended itself when it was attacked in Lebanon.

HOLLYWOOD
06-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Everytime Syrian government/Assad wins... the 'Klan of Korruption' (US/UK/France) push some new MeMe... everyday each are taking turns being the world's spin doctors for corporate tabloid propaganda of press releases. Okay time to have a little fun with this in 'The Script'

Imagine having the lead covert ops .gov job... you're NSC Director Ceasar Cycho,

"Okay, Assad's is beating our terrorists in the western portion of Syria. I currently have the CIA coordinating Al Qaeda into Syria via proxies; Turkey Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt... What do we do now to get rid of him? Biff any ideas?"

BIFF, "Sure, say he's using chemical weapons!"

Good... Sally Sycophant any other ideas?

SALLY, "Yeah, let's move our missiles and planes to Turkey, Jordan, then blow them up, and say Assad did it!"

Excellent Sally, we'll save that one for last. Colin Colonblow your input?

COLIN, "Funneling Stingers to Al Qaeda?" Colin, Colin, that plan got 'Aced' in the Benghazi leaks

Freddy 'The Finger' Freeloader, any other ideas beating Assad?

FREDDY, "Yeah, Bribe the U.N. and have the State Department's embedded Human Rights Watch accomplices issue all kinds of phony humanitarian causalities, etc."

Freddy, that was started last year... :( we'll see about maybe creating an emergency 'NO FLY ZONE' for human rights, but really bomb the shit out of Syria government positions, hold that thought Freddy for later. Okay for now, we'll do my ops of having the UK/France push the chemical weapons propaganda again, and then, follow-up with Sally's idea of false flag attacks on US in Turkey and Jordan.

...END MEETING MINUTES

walking out of conference and down the hall... Buy Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon, Northrup-Grumman,L-3, etc stocks... quick!