PDA

View Full Version : Cop corrects liberal snitch who reported her political opponents

DadaOrwell
06-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Concord, New Hampshire: Medicare expansionist rats out fellow demonstrators for carrying signs that disagree with her...only to have cops break the news that her opponents have the same right to protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-JbIOUmTo

green73
06-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Scum

sync
06-05-2013, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_pReTcnLHk

jtstellar
06-05-2013, 06:08 PM
how frequently are fawning smiles like this effective?

aGameOfThrones
06-05-2013, 08:12 PM
I don't agree with you, that's why I'm sending goverment workers with guns to try and make you think more like me.

Neil Desmond
06-05-2013, 08:41 PM
People like this just don't care about anything except their agenda; they're going to reach for and try to use whatever they think they can use to get their way.

Philhelm
06-05-2013, 09:51 PM
People like this just don't care about anything except their agenda; they're going to reach for and try to use whatever they think they can use to get their way.

Except guns. That's what they use government for.

Neil Desmond
06-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Except guns. That's what they use government for.
Wow, you just made me wonder if they think of handling guns themselves as beneath them - you know, because it's manual labor. Yeah, seems like they think that to them the cops are nothing more than their minions to do their bidding. Or, maybe the system was actually cryptically designed for that purpose, and maybe to people like her, there's a flaw in the design that needs to be fixed. As far as she's probably concerned, the fact that she couldn't have her way with law enforcement in this situation is probably just another problem to solve no differently than from what her agenda was with this protest. Notice how she just looks at the guy trying to ask her questions but won't talk to him, as though he doesn't matter? I'm not going to claim that I know what she's thinking, but I'm fairly sure I have a good idea of how she thinks.

DadaOrwell
06-06-2013, 05:21 PM
One of the Occupy folks said initially their demonstrations were about income inequality and elitism, but quickly it became a matter of whether they would even really be allowed to demonsrate! For us, all we have to do is get out there and exercise basic popular rights, then get vid of the authoritarians trying to stop us. PR win.