PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura - "It's About Time To Hold Our Govt. To the Bill Of Rights"

donnay
06-04-2013, 01:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u3Cv9Ur23w&feature=youtu.be

I would love to see Jesse run for president. At least he could continue to help wake people up to the truth.

Anti Federalist
06-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Long past time.

enhanced_deficit
06-04-2013, 04:07 PM
His call will be ignored.

Schifference
06-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Great interview. Jessie presented himself very articulate.

donnay
06-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Great interview. Jessie presented himself very articulate.

I agree. Now if he would just drop the national sales tax issue we'd be good.

LibertyEagle
06-04-2013, 04:29 PM
But, didn't I hear that he increased spending when he was Governor and left the state in financial arrears when he left office? Is there any truth to that?

cindy25
06-04-2013, 10:19 PM
I agree. Now if he would just drop the national sales tax issue we'd be good.

the national sales tax, as replacement for the income tax, might be ok

but not the military draft, or single payer health care

HOLLYWOOD
06-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Jesse needs to run, if anything, just to expose the liars and puppets of both parties.

Really need a good debater than can obliterate these silver tongue con artists as well as the Kabuki Theater created by Fascist Corporate Media and their trash bag debate moderators.

The last 30 seconds is great, Jesse slammed the ignorance of Piers Morgan once again.

donnay
06-05-2013, 07:03 AM
the national sales tax, as replacement for the income tax, might be ok

but not the military draft, or single payer health care

A national sales tax will not help the economy one bit. It's like a value added tax--a consumption tax which will hurt the economy at the point of sale.

As far as the military draft is concerned I do not think he would actually do it, I have heard him say he thought that would be the only way to stop unconstitutional wars because the people would be against the draft.

The thing is Jesse gets the corruption that is currently taking place. Running for president, as did Dr. Paul allows him to use the platform to speak out against the current corruption and make people wake up. I hold no illusions that Jesse running for president will get him in DC, but having the ability to wake people up is much better than being a puppet president. If people have the knowledge they can stop this corruption!

donnay
06-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Jesse needs to run, if anything, just to expose the liars and puppets of both parties.

Really need a good debater than can obliterate these silver tongue con artists as well as the Kabuki Theater created by Fascist Corporate Media and their trash bag debate moderators.

The last 30 seconds is great, Jesse slammed the ignorance of Morgan Pierson once again.

I love what he said at the end, "Thank you Piers, I appreciate you for letting me clear that up for you." Bada Bing. LOL!

Carlybee
06-05-2013, 07:56 AM
I like Jesse. Against the draft but that being said as long as people still have to sign up for selective service we do have a draft. I disagree that protests would stop a call up or a war. War Inc doesn't care.