PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz: "Obama administration reminds me of Castro's Cuba"

compromise
06-04-2013, 09:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uLzIFb1tPyo

compromise
06-05-2013, 08:46 AM
bump

Warlord
06-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Following Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-MN) announcement that she will not seek re-election in 2014, the Daily Beast announced it was looking for a replacement member of the GOP who could carry the mantle of "craziest member of Congress" in her stead and have chosen to nominate Ted Cruz.
-

One upshot of Rafael/Ted Cruz or whatever he calls himself is that the demonizing of him by the left takes their attention slightly away from Rand giving him more of a free pass or leeway with the general electorate. He is proving a useful foil if nothing else.

RonPaulFanInGA
06-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Did Cruz, who was born in Canada, ever live in Castro's Cuba?

supermario21
06-05-2013, 09:02 AM
You know, why is the craziest member of Congress always a Republican in the media's eye? A VRA-district Dem such as Eddie Bernice Johnson or a Chicago Dem like Jan Schakowsky or even Diana Degette in Denver who didn't know what a magazine is should be nominated.

compromise
06-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Did Cruz, who was born in Canada, ever live in Castro's Cuba?

His dad did, he fought for Castro.

Warlord
06-05-2013, 09:04 AM
You know, why is the craziest member of Congress always a Republican in the media's eye? A VRA-district Dem such as Eddie Bernice Johnson or a Chicago Dem like Jan Schakowsky or even Diana Degette in Denver who didn't know what a magazine is should be nominated.

Because 90% of the media are registered Democrats. True fact!

RonPaulFanInGA
06-05-2013, 09:05 AM
His dad did, he fought for Castro.

For real? That's gold.

AuH20
06-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Let's see.

1. Demonizing and attacking alleged "political enemies" with so-called non-partisan arms of the government
2. Intimidating and smoking out whistleblowers within the government so as to prevent leaks of malfeasance to ever surface
3. Unconstitutionally monitoring the press and political opponents.

Yup, sounds like Castro to me.

Rocco
06-05-2013, 09:13 AM
What exactly is your problem with Cruz? The only thing I have ever even seen you say about him is that his wife works for Goldman Sachs. That's simply not enough to me to demonize someone who is doing so much good right now.

Following Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-MN) announcement that she will not seek re-election in 2014, the Daily Beast announced it was looking for a replacement member of the GOP who could carry the mantle of "craziest member of Congress" in her stead and have chosen to nominate Ted Cruz.
-

One upshot of Rafael/Ted Cruz or whatever he calls himself is that the demonizing of him by the left takes their attention slightly away from Rand giving him more of a free pass or leeway with the general electorate. He is proving a useful foil if nothing else.

AuH20
06-05-2013, 09:15 AM
What exactly is your problem with Cruz? The only thing I have ever even seen you say about him is that his wife works for Goldman Sachs. That's simply not enough to me to demonize someone who is doing so much good right now.

Warolord's posts are generally good but he has Cruz on the brain. Don't mind him.

Warlord
06-05-2013, 09:21 AM

Rafael's wife is an executive of Goldman Sachs i.e known criminal operation kept afloat by US taxpayers. He also established MaverickPAC in Texas which is a neocon operation chaired by George P. Bush and which helps and promotes neocon and establishment candidates within the GOP.

His rhetoric and voting record are a FRAUD and his mission is to bleed "conservative" support from Rand Paul especially in the 2016 presidential primaries.

Rocco
06-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Is that really it? You're willing to throw Cruz under the bus over THAT?

His wife is at the top of her profession and MaverickPAC helped Cruz get elected if I recall correctly. Neither of those are even political issues. Seems a little ridiculous to me.

Rafael's wife is an executive of Goldman Sachs i.e known criminal operation kept afloat by US taxpayers. He also established MaverickPAC in Texas which is a neocon operation chaired by George P. Bush.

Warlord
06-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Is that really it? You're willing to throw Cruz under the bus over THAT?

His wife is at the top of her profession and MaverickPAC helped Cruz get elected if I recall correctly. Neither of those are even political issues. Seems a little ridiculous to me.

Yes. He's a fraud.

MavPac also helped get 30 neocons elected.. wooppee.. and they want to help 50 more in 2014. It's a huge rebranded part of the Bush crime family. Cruz's wife used to work in the White House and is close to Condi, etc. Massive links.

LibertyEagle
06-05-2013, 10:00 AM
For real? That's gold.

And then when he realized what Castro really was, he got his family the hell out of there.

LibertyEagle
06-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Thomas Massie just went on the House floor and spoke against the Supreme Court's ruling about collecting DNA. In his speech, he quoted his "colleague Senator Ted Cruz" when he himself spoke out against the threat to individual liberty from this ruling.

Clearly, Thomas Massie and Rand Paul see Ted Cruz as an ally.

Warlord
06-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Thomas Massie just went on the House floor and spoke against the Supreme Court's ruling about collecting DNA. In his speech, he quoted his "colleague Senator Ted Cruz" when he himself spoke out against the threat to individual liberty from this ruling.

Clearly, Thomas Massie and Rand Paul see Ted Cruz as an ally.

LOL they're being frauds again (not Massie/Rand obviously).

You dont know how the game is played LE. Even neocon statist Mark Levin decided he was against the Supreme's ruling and the fascist usurprer Scalia wrote the dissent! But it doesn't matter because they were on the end of a 5-4 decision so such things are "safe" to condemn while the state gains yet more power.

Brian4Liberty
06-05-2013, 10:41 AM
The actual interview was very reasonable. He did not come out and just say "Obama is Castro". He went out of his way to be clear that while there may be some similarities, it's not at that level. (Yet).

trey4sports
06-05-2013, 11:17 AM
That tinfoil hat is on just a bit to tight.

Rocco
06-05-2013, 11:28 AM
The bottom line is this, Warlord; Ted Cruz is is a man who is against the Patriot Act, wants to repeal NDAA, seems TREMENDOUS on civil liberties from every action he has taken thus far, and your only real criticisms of him are 100% not policy based. It just makes no sense to me. What exactly does Cruz have to do to prove himself to you? If he had a Ron Paul-esque voting record would that be good enough?

You dont know how the game is played LE. Even neocon statist Mark Levin decided he was against the Supreme's ruling and the fascist usurprer Scalia wrote the dissent! But it doesn't matter because they were on the end of a 5-4 decision so such things are "safe" to condemn while the state gains yet more power.

LibertyEagle
06-05-2013, 12:21 PM

I know how it's played and I also have common sense. You don't shoot your own self in the foot. Cruz is serving as our guys' ally right now and when he votes good, I will support that vote and when he doesn't, I won't. But, I damn sure am not going to take part in this little character assassination game you have going. He's helping us right now!