PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage takes on Bernake and Bilderberg

jmdrake
06-04-2013, 09:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0fTia8M084&list=UUGQ29J4BOwYWcQWMx_lMiWw&index=1

It's funny how on the one hand he distances himself from those on the "right wing" who attack Bilderberg because the name "sounds Jewish", but then goes on to talk about the "real danger" of the Bilderberg group which is that they secretly set policy. And he reams Bernake. And yes I know Savage is a tool, but sometimes he's a useful tool.

jllundqu
06-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Interesting... I do enjoy listening to him though. He is one funny SOB. I don't know who's more arrogant, him or Rush

Warlord
06-04-2013, 09:34 AM
He sounded like Ron last night... how strange... said when Nixon went off the gold standard he was like that's terrible... RP always cites this as the reason why he got into politics.

compromise
06-04-2013, 09:36 AM
Savage is really coming over. I think he still opposes Rand over immigration, though. Hopefully Rand can go on his show some time and convince him, if Rand's staff are for it.

jllundqu
06-04-2013, 09:56 AM
It would be very smart of Rand to do his show.

Kilrain
06-05-2013, 02:36 AM
OMG! I've only ever heard this guy in small doses and was never impressed, but I gave this a shot and I have to say that Grandpa Simpson is more coherent. This dude gets paid to sit and just spew like this?

Bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla.