PDA

View Full Version : Birthers Demand Congressional Investigation

Warlord
06-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Audible gasps, shock, outrage and support for a congressional investigation were the responses by law-enforcement officers, elected officials and attorneys to a presentation by Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse of evidence that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is fraudulent.

Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

“Sheriff Arpaio wants this in Congress. That’s where we intend to take it,” Zullo said in an interview with Carl Gallups of PPSimmons Radio.

Zullo said he was amazed by the number of law-enforcement personnel and others at the conference who were not aware of the evidence that Obama’s birth documentation is fake.

He told Gallups the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

Zullo said one official came up to him afterwards and said: “I have been purposely ignoring this matter – until now. I will ignore it no longer.”

Several constitutional officers, public officials, attorneys, elected officials and others are now pledging full and personal support for moving the issue to a congressional investigation, Zullo said.

Obama’s birth certificate became an issue before the 2008 campaign — raised first by Hillary Clinton’s campaign — because of allegations he might not qualify for the presidency as a “natural born citizen.”

Though the Constitution provides no definition, many scholars believe the drafters of the Constitution understood it to mean someone who was born of citizen parents. Obama’s father never was a U.S. citizen, and some critics suspect Obama was not born in the U.S.

Arpaio launched his Cold Case Posse investigation after Maricopa County constituents expressed concern about placing an ineligible candidate on the 2012 presidential ballot.

Zullo recently met with members of Congress concerning the evidence his team has gathered.

After examining the evidence, he said, “They’re looking … and saying, ‘My God, a fifth-grader can see through this.’”

More:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/obama-birth-certificate-doubts-head-to-capitol/

-

Take note Rafael Ted Cruz, you're not eligible!

fisharmor
06-04-2013, 06:37 AM
There was a time when I thought the birthers were doing the right thing.
That was years ago, and since then I've been bombarded with stories of police murdering old ladies and Pakistani girls having their faces melted off.

I think it's time for them to get some fucking priorities straight.

Besides, Sheriff, if you're going to wave the constitution around trying to get Obama kicked out of office, you might want to actually read the thing and tell us all where you're getting the authority to kick out all the immigrants.

jkr
06-04-2013, 07:12 AM
#whoseYOdaddy"barrack"

jmdrake
06-04-2013, 07:34 AM
So let me get this straight. We have proven scandals such as Fast and Furious, spying on reporters, sicking the IRS on critics and leaving Americans out to dry in Bengazi because "nobody could get there fast enough" (how did they know how long the attack would take?) and yet these idiots want to focus on a freaking birth certificate?

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s357/gcdb58/facedesk.jpg

Did Obama pay them to do this?

sluggo
06-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Go away, Birthers. They are only driving attention away from the real issues.

Keith and stuff
06-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Arpaio constantly violates the Constitution. If anyone deserves to serve in his prison, it is him.

Cleaner44
06-04-2013, 08:04 AM
I think its funny if this causes one more headache for Obama. Too many people write this off as a crazy conspiracy and refuse to look at the facts, so it probably won't go anywhere. I just love seeing this administration get deeper in turmoil. Let the people see that the emperor has no clothes.

jmdrake
06-04-2013, 08:44 AM
I think its funny if this causes one more headache for Obama. Too many people write this off as a crazy conspiracy and refuse to look at the facts, so it probably won't go anywhere. I just love seeing this administration get deeper in turmoil. Let the people see that the emperor has no clothes.

No. This isn't helpful. Obama jumped the shark when his administration spied on AP and Fox reporters. He bit the hand that fed him. Even Piers Morgan had to admit that was tyranny. But going back to the birther crap gives these liberal twits an out. They can quit talking about Obama's screw ups and instead talk about the "crazy racist birthers who are still hounding Obama years after he released his birth certificate." Regardless of what the reality is, that will be the perception. Obama is Brer Rabbit "Please don't throw me in the briar patch Mr. Fox."

thoughtomator
06-04-2013, 10:40 AM
The birth certificate issue simply removes one more basis of legitimacy for the Obama regime.

The "birthers" are right, by the way. Anyone who objectively reviews the document in the software it was created in can see the unmistakable evidence of manipulation.

This issue has importance not only with respect to the current President but also with the entire culture of government secrecy. All of Obama's records are sealed - your average police officer can get more info on you on his patrol car laptop than you can get about your President. There's a huge trail of criminal activity in the concealment of his data.

CPUd
06-04-2013, 11:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/phkIwKp.gif

Zippyjuan
06-04-2013, 12:18 PM
WND is still pushing the Birther issue? Not really surprised though. Whatever happened to the "irrefutable proof" Zullo said he was going to provide "soon"? (Arizona article from January):

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/01/joe_arpaio_obama_birther_investigation_still_exist s_lead_birther_swears_evidence_coming_soon.php

It's almost comical at this point (well, it always has been), but here we are 16 months later, after multiple press conferences, and totally bogus stuff presented as "evidence," and Arpaio's boys say the good stuff's almost here.

Arpaio's birther chief Mike Zullo, in an appearance on some birther-friendly radio show, said, "The evidence that we have acquired -- new-found evidence that we have never made public at any point in time, and we are not going to make public until we have the right opportunity -- will convince even the greatest skeptic that this document is 100 percent a forgery."
Oh boy, folks, it's really coming this time.

Of course, the believers will still believe, and the rational will still be rational, but it's pretty sad that this debunked farce has lived this long.