PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to RP on 60 Minutes?

BLS
11-26-2007, 10:15 AM
I keep hearing about getting on Glen Beck, etc., and while that's probably not a bad idea, we need some REAL MSM coverage.

Glenn Beck is not very mainstream in the grand scheme of things.

60 Minutes would be a very huge deal.

me3
11-26-2007, 10:17 AM
60 Minutes, 700 Club (?), The View, Letterman, CBC?

Matthew Zak
11-26-2007, 10:19 AM

Suppose we all went on a mass emailing spree, and requested that that Ron Paul appear on all of these shows...

Do you think he'd end up on any of them?

Smiley Gladhands
11-26-2007, 10:22 AM
A full hour on Glenn Beck would probably help more than 5 minutes of 60 minutes' asking Ron why he's not running for the Dem Nom, and whether he's planning on running 3rd party if he doesn't get the Rep Nom, and whether he would support Rudy if he gets the nom, and why he came up with the term money bomb, etc., etc.

Although I'd prefer he showed up on both shows.

PeacePlan
11-26-2007, 10:34 AM
It seemed like a total weekend blackout of RP - they will pretend he does not exists and then electronically steal the votes.......

Cindy
11-26-2007, 10:35 AM
A full hour on Glenn Beck would probably help more than 5 minutes of 60 minutes' asking Ron why he's not running for the Dem Nom, and whether he's planning on running 3rd party if he doesn't get the Rep Nom, and whether he would support Rudy if he gets the nom, and why he came up with the term money bomb, etc., etc.

Although I'd prefer he showed up on both shows.

People who watch Glen beck already know who Ron Paul is.

I never heard of or new of Glen Beck until I came to this forum. I don't know anyone from off of this forum who watches his show.

Mainstream Americans, watch shows like 60 minutes and Lettermen. Mainstream Americans are the ones we have to get Pauls name out too.

kylejack
11-26-2007, 10:39 AM

Only The View seems firm (Dec 4).

kylejack
11-26-2007, 10:40 AM
People who watch Glen beck already know who Ron Paul is.

I never heard of or new of Glen Beck until I came to this forum. I don't know anyone from off of this forum who watches his show.

Mainstream Americans, watch shows like 60 minutes and Lettermen. Mainstream Americans are the ones we have to get Pauls name out too.

Beck has a hugely popular radio show. Like, third biggest.

BLS
11-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Only The View seems firm (Dec 4).

That's been confirmed huh? That's GREAT....

kylejack
11-26-2007, 10:55 AM
That's been confirmed huh? That's GREAT....

Yes, Rachel confirmed it.

Ron LOL
11-26-2007, 11:04 AM
700 Club would be huge for getting RP's pro-life record out there. I talked to a guy two weeks ago who was supporting Fred Thompson solely on account of the Right to Life endorsement...when I told him about RP's record and FT's lobbying adventures, he said he would vote for RP for sure.

Spirit of '76
11-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Whatever happened to RP on 60 Minutes?

Turned out to be another unfounded, BS rumor originating from the so-called "Free Market News Network". :rolleyes:

kylejack
11-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Turned out to be another unfounded, BS rumor originating from the so-called "Free Market News Network". :rolleyes:

I don't even click their stories anymore on Google News.