PDA

View Full Version : Blood of the Tree - Libertarian Novel?

undefyned
06-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Hey guys,

I've been reading this forum for along while and never posted before. The other day I ran into a novel on Amazon called Blood of the Tree.... for free.

As I've been reading it I realized that it was clearly written by a libertarian and is actually quite awesome. The thing is chock full of libertarian ideology.

Do you guys know of any other libertarian fiction out there? Other than Atlas Shrugged, I can't say I ever actually found anything else...

heavenlyboy34
06-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Hey guys,

I've been reading this forum for along while and never posted before. The other day I ran into a novel on Amazon called Blood of the Tree.... for free.

As I've been reading it I realized that it was clearly written by a libertarian and is actually quite awesome. The thing is chock full of libertarian ideology.

Do you guys know of any other libertarian fiction out there? Other than Atlas Shrugged, I can't say I ever actually found anything else...There's a thread about this. I'll try digging it up.

heavenlyboy34
06-03-2013, 06:32 PM
This contains a list of fiction and non-fiction. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?129762-Books-for-Liberty&highlight=libertarian+fiction I seem to recall a thread some months ago dedicated to fiction and novels.

undefyned
06-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Wow. That's a good, long list. Thanks man!

capitanbob
06-05-2013, 07:52 AM
Libertarian fiction! There's lots of it out there. Just type in "libertarian fiction" on Amazon, Smashwords, etc. Another good source, if you like fiction set in the future, would be the Libertarian Futurist Society (lfs.org). And let my plug my own little novel, Crown of Creation, a detective story set in 2046 (crownofcreation.com).