PDA

View Full Version : My first real smear of the race!

GunnyFreedom
06-03-2013, 05:04 PM
You guys will be especially proud to see RPF's feature prominently into his conspiracy theories, apparently (according to his own words) the result of 'quietly' monitoring me for over a year:

http://northcarolinaconservative.net/special-report-unmasking-hidden-agendas/

Now, someone is trying to pretend it wasn't them, but I saw with my own eyes this guy following me around with a camera like Pancakes the stalker did to Rand Paul. Who else is it going to be "quietly monitoring (me) for over a year?" :p

Note also the irony of an 'anonymous' source criticizing me for reaching out to 18-30 year old occupiers with a Republican message. And winning them. :)

Anywhoo, I thought you guys might find this amusing. :D

kcchiefs6465
06-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Lol.

The first sign of success... envy.

Keep up the good work!

bunklocoempire
06-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Whaa..?

So finding common ground is divisive and harsh.. got it. Apparently the way to victory first starts with not knowing what the hell you're talking about. lol

*face palm*

Go Gunny! Sic 'em!

Sola_Fide
06-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Keep trying to educate them Glen.

Aratus
06-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Lets be proactive!
Way to go, Gunny!

evilfunnystuff
06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
We are certain that the starting point should be exposing the plans and the identities of the people at the core of what I would call a sniper attack ...

... using their altered political identities to reach out to the wrong young people.

lulz

green73
06-03-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3BpUi56kiM

LibertyEagle
06-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Well, and the dummy who wrote the blog doesn't realize he just insulted the very strategy that Ronald Reagan employed to win the presidency. If you are unable to coalesce people from across the political spectrum at some point, you don't stand a chance in hell of winning.

GunnyFreedom
06-03-2013, 06:08 PM
I, for one, welcome the added scrutiny of our Internet overlords!

People who come here to research me, will see that I am passionate, principled, dedicated to doing exactly what I have openly said I was doing for the last 6 years, and unafraid to speak the truth and the Gospel of God even here where I spend most of my time on the Internet.

I hope, especially, that the people who come will learn about us, who we are and what we stand for, because they will learn that we stand for mostly the same things, and that there is no cause to be afraid of us. Indeed, without the next generation being inspired to activism, there may not be a Republican Party in 10 or 20 years.

They will learn that even here, everything I have said and done was ultimately directed towards ensuring the survival of the Republican Party and to win new voters for a constitutionally conservative philosophy.

I welcome it indeed!

GunnyFreedom
06-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Well, and the dummy who wrote the blog doesn't realize he just insulted the very strategy that Ronald Reagan employed to win the presidency. If you are unable to coalesce people from across the political spectrum at some point, you don't stand a chance in hell of winning.

Indeed, this was exactly the Ronald Reagan strategy. You reach across the aisle on issues you have something in common with, and you use that to bring them over to your philosophy. In 1980, they were called "the Reagan Democrats," and it was because of them that Ronald Reagan won.

jmdrake
06-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Whaa..?

So finding common ground is divisive and harsh.. got it. Apparently the way to victory first starts with not knowing what the hell you're talking about. lol

*face palm*

Go Gunny! Sic 'em!

It's interesting that Ben Swann is trying the same "divisive" tactic of helping people see they have common issues. It's "divisive" because it separates the masses from the corrupt overlords in both parties who have been using "divide and conquer" tactics themselves. Or as Jesus said "I've come not with peace, but with a sword."

kcchiefs6465
06-03-2013, 06:21 PM
I was going to add this to my rep but it turned out to be too long. I'll post it here instead:

We're all rooting for you. One of the few philosophically consistent and honest people I've ever come across. I mean that. Keep up the good work. You're doing good when your enemies are most vocal. They're envious and deep down inside afraid that their power structure is being threatened. The truth will simply and always be - No matter how far their efforts to muddy it go.

phill4paul
06-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Indeed, this was exactly the Ronald Reagan strategy. You reach across the aisle on issues you have something in common with, and you use that to bring them over to your philosophy. In 1980, they were called "the Reagan Democrats," and it was because of them that Ronald Reagan won.

Reagan Democrats. Blue Republican. America, by intention, is divided down the middle. If you can't get cross-over you maintain status-quo.

V3n
06-03-2013, 06:38 PM
You're a loose cannon, Gunny!

Better call Kenny Loggins cause you're in the danger zone!
:D

CPUd
06-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Google Glen Bradley!

http://i.imgur.com/k2CFffW.png

evilfunnystuff
06-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Google Glen Bradley!

:toady:

jonhowe
06-03-2013, 08:50 PM
This reads like an onion article.