PDA

View Full Version : Shelter in Place

Anti Federalist
06-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Shelter in Place

Posted by Lew Rockwell on June 2, 2013 03:21 PM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/138548.html

From a man in Pennsylvania:

Last week I was subjected to what I think is called Shelter in Place. We were required to go to a certain part of the [insurance cmpany] office and stand there for 20 minutes with our thumbs up our you-know-whats. Anyway, in a nutshell, the building is locked down and you are not permitted to leave. This was a drill that we had been told would occur. One of the other Neanderthals in the office objected to this earlier in the week to several people, calling it false arrest and unlawful restraint. Well, I told one of my fellow workers - who is a Democrat - that I objected to not being allowed to leave. He said if it were a real emergency, we might have to stay there for hours if not days but not to worry about it. I advised him that I have a wife and teenage children to whom I am a husband and father, and that they will have to shoot me to keep me caged. I told this same office worker that this is what happens when communists run the government. He thought I was joking.

(Thanks to Mark Carroll)

otherone
06-03-2013, 04:34 AM
It's the government-corporate circle jerk. Shepherds don't need guns to herd sheep.

donnay
06-03-2013, 05:03 AM
Sheltering in place is the new word to get the sheep acclimated to martial law.

tangent4ronpaul
06-03-2013, 06:44 AM
Shelter in Place

Posted by Lew Rockwell on June 2, 2013 03:21 PM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/138548.html

From a man in Pennsylvania:

Last week I was subjected to what I think is called Shelter in Place. We were required to go to a certain part of the [insurance cmpany] office and stand there for 20 minutes with our thumbs up our you-know-whats. Anyway, in a nutshell, the building is locked down and you are not permitted to leave. This was a drill that we had been told would occur. One of the other Neanderthals in the office objected to this earlier in the week to several people, calling it false arrest and unlawful restraint. Well, I told one of my fellow workers - who is a Democrat - that I objected to not being allowed to leave. He said if it were a real emergency, we might have to stay there for hours if not days but not to worry about it. I advised him that I have a wife and teenage children to whom I am a husband and father, and that they will have to shoot me to keep me caged. I told this same office worker that this is what happens when communists run the government. He thought I was joking.

(Thanks to Mark Carroll)

Why do I have this vision of armies of meter maids descending on the area 1-2 hours after the "lockdown" went into place.

Hay! - someone has to pay for this BS - might as well be you!

-t

BAllen
06-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Lol.
Did your Democrat co-worker understand that it was a communist act?

06-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Sheltering in place is the new word to get the sheep acclimated to martial law.

I agree with this. I can take care of myself.

cajuncocoa
06-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Just comply, citizen.

donnay
06-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Just comply, citizen.

Nah...I don't think so.

cajuncocoa
06-03-2013, 10:33 AM
You knew that was sarcasm....right? :)

donnay
06-03-2013, 11:18 AM
You knew that was sarcasm....right? :)

Yes. ;)

I made my smart-ass response because I am simply just not going to comply. I am tired of being bullied.