PDA

View Full Version : IRS Releases Dance Video

green73
06-01-2013, 10:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=st8WzT1SF9c
http://youtu.be/st8WzT1SF9c

PaulConventionWV
06-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Dafuq is with all these lame IRS videos? What are they hoping to achieve with all of this?

donnay
06-01-2013, 10:25 AM
That they are not as coordinated as they thought. <s>

HOLLYWOOD
06-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Dafuq is with all these lame IRS videos? What are they hoping to achieve with all of this?You should see the Military "Communications Videos" it's exactly where the IRS got the idea. All of government is in 'Idiocracy mode' when it comes to their subordinates/employees/management.

George Carlin, "They want obidient workers, just smart enough to do the paperwork and push the buttons and dumb enough to accept... etc etc etc"

...and the government's training/propaganda videos prove it over & over.

Barrex
06-01-2013, 12:19 PM
So you are saying all IRS agents will be in same place at the same time?

PaulConventionWV
06-01-2013, 12:28 PM
You should see the Military "Communications Videos" it's exactly where the IRS got the idea. All of government is in 'Idiocracy mode' when it comes to their subordinates/employees/management.

George Carlin, "They want obidient workers, just smart enough to do the paperwork and push the buttons and dumb enough to accept... etc etc etc"

...and the government training/propaganda video prove it.

I've never seen those military videos, but I still don't see what the point of this is.

HOLLYWOOD
06-01-2013, 12:34 PM
I've never seen those military videos, but I still don't see what the point of this is.Here's an example of your tax dollars at work... government videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fft4te3pRb8

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Dafuq is with all these lame IRS videos? What are they hoping to achieve with all of this?

That they're just as dumb as their audience?

Let's see them do that shit in a national park. Or national monument. Or whatever.

sluggo
06-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Sometimes you need to unwind after a long day of destroying lives.

PaulConventionWV
06-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Here's an example of your tax dollars at work... government videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fft4te3pRb8

At least those videos seemed to have a purpose. They may have been cheesy, but I noticed the first skit talked about "OpSec is important" meaning "operational security", as in the importance of secrecy in espionage.

These IRS videos, however, are far dumber and seem to have absolutely no point whatsoever except to bore people to death with stupid videos. I know it's stupid, but even considering how stupid it is, you still have to wonder why they would do it because it serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

To me, it's almost as if President Obama made a similar video about a dance party at the white house. It just boggles the mind as to why anyone would find this a worthwhile task, much less the IRS. It's so frustrating to think about.

ronpaulfollower999
06-01-2013, 04:09 PM
I really should become a government employee. Best job eva...

kahless
06-01-2013, 05:14 PM
I really should become a government employee. Best job eva...

I know what you mean. Working for the federal, state and county here in NY it is a workers paradise. I know allot of people who worked for government that got it made while they were working, plenty of holidays, vacation days, sicks days, impossible to get fired and worked regular hours in their cake job. Now they are retiring in their 40s and early 50s.

The IRS robs me blind in my high earning years with no regard that some years my income is below the poverty line. Now I feel like a fool that will be working until the day I day paying for these people are their bullshit, for never using any government program and not realizing that if you cannot beat them maybe I should have joined them.

The entire economic system, especially here in NY is in overdrive geared towards subservience to government and large monopolies. Forcing the individual into the dole, working for a monopoly or the government.

/rant off

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-01-2013, 08:49 PM
that's right. while they ruin the lives of others they dance -_-

Philhelm
06-01-2013, 11:57 PM
I know what you mean. Working for the federal, state and county here in NY it is a workers paradise. I know allot of people who worked for government that got it made while they were working, plenty of holidays, vacation days, sicks days, impossible to get fired and worked regular hours in their cake job. Now they are retiring in their 40s and early 50s.

The IRS robs me blind in my high earning years with no regard that some years my income is below the poverty line. Now I feel like a fool that will be working until the day I day paying for these people are their bullshit, for never using any government program and not realizing that if you cannot beat them maybe I should have joined them.

The entire economic system, especially here in NY is in overdrive geared towards subservience to government and large monopolies. Forcing the individual into the dole, working for a monopoly or the government.

/rant off

What's worse is that the people they hire tend to be really, really fucking stupid.

PaulConventionWV
06-02-2013, 12:21 AM

/rant off

Say what?

kahless
06-02-2013, 10:48 AM
dupe

kahless
06-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Say what?

Typo fixed, replaced "are" with "and". The BS being that video, everything else we read about here every day and being essentially slaves to government employees through taxation.