PDA

View Full Version : Lots of work to do

Sematary
11-26-2007, 09:03 AM
As I go through my voter registration list for my town (5200 registered voters), I'm attempting to figure out how I'm going to get to all these people. I'm crossing of Dem voters because the opportunity to switch parties in Ct. if you're a Dem has passed but Indies can still change and I'm thinking I'm probably going to go door to door to hand out slim jims to registered republicans and Independents but I don't know if I should do the Indies first and try to get them to switch parties or do the Republicans first and introduce them to Ron Paul.
I'm going to have to create an excel spreadsheet and get a map so I can do this effectively but man, this is going to be alot of work.

hopeforamerica
11-26-2007, 09:06 AM
As I go through my voter registration list for my town (5200 registered voters), I'm attempting to figure out how I'm going to get to all these people. I'm crossing of Dem voters because the opportunity to switch parties in Ct. if you're a Dem has passed but Indies can still change and I'm thinking I'm probably going to go door to door to hand out slim jims to registered republicans and Independents but I don't know if I should do the Indies first and try to get them to switch parties or do the Republicans first and introduce them to Ron Paul.
I'm going to have to create an excel spreadsheet and get a map so I can do this effectively but man, this is going to be alot of work.

Wow, isn't there a meetup group or something in your area? Maybe you can enlist some help! I would, but I live in AZ ;)

Sematary
11-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Wow, isn't there a meetup group or something in your area? Maybe you can enlist some help! I would, but I live in AZ ;)

I AM my meetup group in my area. :D