PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas & thoughts

terryp
11-26-2007, 09:03 AM
To all the people doing the videos -awesome job - I think more of the 60's and 70's music is needed "Woodstock type" to correlate this movement to that era,
plus all us old hippie type tune right-in to it.
Two ad ideas I've got for your consideration. One would be a take on the great environmental commercial with the Indian in the canoe crying, only it needs to be some of the founding fathers (Mt. Rushmore...) with tears on their faces as they look on to (pick one) a problem in this time.
Second would be a handwritten bill like you would get in a mom & pop restaurant. Written like a guest check Thanks, America (server) and then list expenses/topics in format like simple math. This would help with the RP tips "thing" and maybe get noticed by more wait staff, who may bring it up more with their patrons. This could morph into many concepts like taking opponents campaign vs. voting record or past performance and put a $ price on it.
Lastly, Every-time someone asks Ron Paul about a conspiracy group, He needs to reiterate that without secrets in government their would be no theory. Did I say that right ? Go Ron Paul

scwit
11-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Some of the videos definitely need to cut the crude humor and/or profanity if Ron Paul supporters are going to be taken seriously by much of the older crowds. We are mostly a younger support base, and that's a great thing. Immaturity by fans will only hurt Paul's image. Be intelligent, enthusiastic, and creative, but also be respectable.

mt4rp
12-19-2007, 11:02 AM
A video to the WHO's song "We wont be fooled again" would play well with the 40 + year old crowd.

mt4rp
12-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Another good song would be Thundercap Newman's "Something in the air"

Winston
12-20-2007, 03:53 PM
For What It's Worth- Buffalo Springfield

"There's something happening here...what it is aint exactly clear...."