PDA

View Full Version : Oathkeepers, Adam Kokesh, and the POSTPONED open carry march...

JK/SEA
05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPBqiLEubM

Lucille
05-31-2013, 04:05 PM
Oath Keepers has been pretty useless.

talkingpointes
05-31-2013, 04:11 PM

I think they are good on an individual level and as a philosophy, they should probably stay out of politics.

Lucille
05-31-2013, 04:13 PM
Are they even in politics? What do they even do as far as activism goes? I checked the site when Raub was kidnapped, and they had nothing to say about it.

Tod
05-31-2013, 04:17 PM

Yeah, so it seems.

TruckinMike
05-31-2013, 04:42 PM
^^To the above yappy mouthed nay sayers---> Oh don't be silly.

Everyone has to start somewhere. How many JBT's have now seen the light as a result of Oathkeepers? OK'ers have planted thousands of liberty seeds throughout law enforcement. To not recognize this is being very short sighted. Ok'ers is a trail of small stepping stones towards liberty, a slow process of education and understanding. NOT to mention the battle of UN-doing of years of BROTHERLY brainwashing.

And as for activism? ---> Take a look at the other thread on their nascar ad buy (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?416101-Oath-Keepers-car-set-to-race-this-Saturday-at-Dover-International-Speedway!). That took lots of effort and they came up with the cash -- OK'ers will be seen by millions as a result. More seed planting. The is a slow process of awakening - expecting them (all law enforcement) to magically become fully awakened is just ridiculous. And demonizing them is just stupid!

More activism...from their site

"Oath Keepers is Placing Billboards Outside Every Major Military Base in America to Educate the Troops About Their Oath Bound Duty to Refuse Unconstitutional Orders" Here is one example of what they are doing.
They have $4500 chipped in so far for this ad buy...

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/wp-content/uploads/OK-NDAA-Billboard-Iwo-Jima1-500x281.png

brandon
05-31-2013, 04:48 PM
What was the reason for postponing? Was it just because Adam got shook by his week in the slammer?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-31-2013, 04:53 PM
Who made Adam the leader? The D.C. march should continue anyway. Next year? Give me a break. That's just as bad as people who are actually looking forward to 2016 to try to win a rigged election again.

LibertyEagle
05-31-2013, 04:54 PM
Kokesh is only for himself. More divide and conquer by Adam.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-31-2013, 04:57 PM
What was the reason for postponing? Was it just because Adam got shook by his week in the slammer?

because he's controlled opposition, no other reason can explain this. His picture after release looks like he just got back from vacation.

LibertyEagle
05-31-2013, 04:57 PM
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/wp-content/uploads/OK-NDAA-Billboard-Iwo-Jima1-500x281.png

That is a fabulous billboard!!

noneedtoaggress
05-31-2013, 05:30 PM
^^To the above yappy mouthed nay sayers---> Oh don't be silly.

Everyone has to start somewhere. How many JBT's have now seen the light as a result of Oathkeepers? OK'ers have planted thousands of liberty seeds throughout law enforcement. To not recognize this is being very short sighted. Ok'ers is a trail of small stepping stones towards liberty, a slow process of education and understanding. NOT to mention the battle of UN-doing of years of BROTHERLY brainwashing.

And as for activism? ---> Take a look at the other thread on their nascar ad buy (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?416101-Oath-Keepers-car-set-to-race-this-Saturday-at-Dover-International-Speedway!). That took lots of effort and they came up with the cash -- OK'ers will be seen by millions as a result. More seed planting. The is a slow process of awakening - expecting them (all law enforcement) to magically become fully awakened is just ridiculous. And demonizing them is just stupid!

More activism...from their site

Here is one example of what they are doing.
They have $4500 chipped in so far for this ad buy...

Don't get me wrong, advertising has it's place, but I don't know if I'd call it a form of activism.

noneedtoaggress
05-31-2013, 05:39 PM

Ironically this was initiated by Rhodes wanting to have the term "oath keeper" for himself and fomenting division over it.

NERVE
05-31-2013, 07:04 PM
I`m glad people are finally seeing things the way I have. Oathkeepers and Kokesh have both talked big game and shown nothing. Remember when Rhodes was hanging redcoat effigies and saying that politicians better tell people where they stand before april 19th. then what happened nothing. Same thing with kokesh they both pussed out I thought kokesh had huge balls but I guess not. My crazy mind wonders if Kokesh struck a deal while in jail. This new approach on all fifty capitals will do nothing. The march would have sent a very clear message, especially because of the lawsuit that would have happened when they denied him entrance to DC. Rhodes is even more of a pussy. I feel dumb for getting my hopes up everytime. seriously Rhodes and oathkeepers didn`t have a rally because a permit which they had already recieved was denied and they were like "Ok well our permit was taken so I guess we won`t meet peacefully in the park anymore".

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 07:35 PM

Damned if he does..damned if he doesn't..........:rolleyes:

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 07:36 PM
because he's controlled opposition, no other reason can explain this. His picture after release looks like he just got back from vacation.

Then step up and YOU lead the march................

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 07:41 PM
I`m glad people are finally seeing things the way I have. Oathkeepers and Kokesh have both talked big game and shown nothing. Remember when Rhodes was hanging redcoat effigies and saying that politicians better tell people where they stand before april 19th. then what happened nothing. Same thing with kokesh they both pussed out I thought kokesh had huge balls but I guess not. My crazy mind wonders if Kokesh struck a deal while in jail. This new approach on all fifty capitals will do nothing. The march would have sent a very clear message, especially because of the lawsuit that would have happened when they denied him entrance to DC. Rhodes is even more of a pussy. I feel dumb for getting my hopes up everytime. seriously Rhodes and oathkeepers didn`t have a rally because a permit which they had already recieved was denied and they were like "Ok well our permit was taken so I guess we won`t meet peacefully in the park anymore".

They are ALL pussies. And so are you. And so am I. Who among us are gonna be the leader of an actual armed demonstration of our natural rights? Until anyone on these forums steps up then we all need to STFU. I'm disappointed. Sure. I would have been there. Would you have?

MelissaCato
05-31-2013, 07:48 PM
I think this whole situation between Adam and OathKeepers is disheartening.

OathKeepers is the only organization I have ever contributed with paid membership. I remember way back when I told my dad I wanted to be a founding member of OathKeepers - he told me not to do it because it could be a way to single out individuals who do honestly support their allegiance to the founding documents of this country. It was a big decision for me, especially being an associate founding member.

That said, I love OathKeepers and always will. And I love Adam, and always will. It's like we are being forced to choose between the two in an activism kinda way. Almost like the Rand vs his dad. I support Rand 100% - just not with heart & drive like I did for his dad.

I slowed down with the Adam hype and watching his Adam vs The Man YouTubes because I noticed (after awhile) he (and alot of his following in the last year) seem to knock down God. I didn't like that, and I don't like that. When I would make a nice comment in the comment section of his YouTubes - a bunch of people would message me saying potty words and called me names because I simple mention the defense of Jesus or faith in God. Since that, I've stopped watching.

OathKeepers is different, I've never witnessed that behavior over there. Ever.

I think what people need to realize is .. when people mock what is known in your heart - no matter what - that person is going to take it personally.

But then again, the moment I heard Adam was detained in Philly .. there I was nonstop on the phone calling every dept and sheriff in that area well into that night requesting he be released or treated well and give him his phone call ASAP. It's just who I am.

To me, it's very disheartening to see OathKeepers and Adam go at it. But I do understand why - in a way.

JMO. :cool:

NERVE
05-31-2013, 08:00 PM
They are ALL pussies. And so are you. And so am I. Who among us are gonna be the leader of an actual armed demonstration of our natural rights? Until anyone on these forums steps up then we all need to STFU. I'm disappointed. Sure. I would have been there. Would you have?

You are absolutely right I am a pussy. I was going to the march, but with a camera, not a gun and that first sentence isn't sarcasm. I would like to say that yes if i had no kids and a following i would have marched but maybe i would have had other excuses then. My girlfriend was actually crying when i told her i was going which was really weird cause i truly think it would have remained peaceful. Thank you for the slap awake sometimes when I'm behind the keyboard I feel pretty tough.

NERVE
05-31-2013, 08:02 PM
Also just want to say that i do like what these guys stand for I'm just tired of getting my hopes up then nothing being done.

Kilrain
05-31-2013, 08:05 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but I prefer the thoughtful approach of Ron and Rand to what I consider the blowhard approach of people like Kokesh and Alex Jones. It just seems like they rant for the sake of ranting.

liberty2897
05-31-2013, 08:16 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but I prefer the thoughtful approach of Ron and Rand to what I consider the blowhard approach of people like Kokesh and Alex Jones. It just seems like they rant for the sake of ranting.

I prefer Ron to Kokesh and Jones too. I also recognize that Kokesh and Jones have done a hell of a lot more for the liberty movement than I will ever do. I don't care what thoughts are going through a persons mind. I don't care what motivates them. I care what they do. If it is a net gain for my interests (which happens to be for most of our interests, in my mind), then I see them as a friend.

PatriotOne
05-31-2013, 08:30 PM
There goes Adam again stating the goal of "overthrowing the government". One has to wonder what the plan is after the government is overthrown. Who/what fills the void? Does Kokesh take office? Alex Jones? Vermin Supreme? Justin Bieber? Just curious from those who follow Adam if he has mentioned who he is overthrowing the government for :p.

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 08:32 PM
There goes Adam again stating the goal of "overthrowing the government". One has to wonder what the plan is after the government is overthrown. Who/what fills the void? Does Kokesh take office? Alex Jones? Vermin Supreme? Justin Bieber? Just curious from those who follow Adam if he has mentioned who he is overthrowing the government for :p.

Any of the above any worse than what we got? I wouldn't mind a pony.

bolil
05-31-2013, 08:37 PM
I think they are good on an individual level and as a philosophy, they should probably stay out of politics.

When oaths are taken like multivitamins, an organization that calls themselves 'oathkeepers' aught be outspoken, that is to say: 'political'. Otherwise, they should just call themselves Unicorns for Justice and Peace.

LOL, What the fuck is a philosophy worth without action? I am a paragon, philosophically, but in action I am more a cavalier.
smh.

PatriotOne
05-31-2013, 08:42 PM
Any of the above any worse than what we got? I wouldn't mind a pony.

So no plan that you know of. Maybe the U.N will have to get involved eh?

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 08:50 PM
So no plan that you know of. Maybe the U.N will have to get involved eh?

As I understood it was simply to show the federal government that 2nd amendment rights were inherent and that the Constitution limited the federal government in this regard. That was all. Do you have a better plan?

noneedtoaggress
05-31-2013, 08:53 PM

Well here's his answer to your question. Kinda funny you mentioned that considering both this and the OP video were posted today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCtFv3ik7zQ

noneedtoaggress
05-31-2013, 08:58 PM
I think this whole situation between Adam and OathKeepers is disheartening.

OathKeepers is the only organization I have ever contributed with paid membership. I remember way back when I told my dad I wanted to be a founding member of OathKeepers - he told me not to do it because it could be a way to single out individuals who do honestly support their allegiance to the founding documents of this country. It was a big decision for me, especially being an associate founding member.

That said, I love OathKeepers and always will. And I love Adam, and always will. It's like we are being forced to choose between the two in an activism kinda way. Almost like the Rand vs his dad. I support Rand 100% - just not with heart & drive like I did for his dad.

I slowed down with the Adam hype and watching his Adam vs The Man YouTubes because I noticed (after awhile) he (and alot of his following in the last year) seem to knock down God. I didn't like that, and I don't like that. When I would make a nice comment in the comment section of his YouTubes - a bunch of people would message me saying potty words and called me names because I simple mention the defense of Jesus or faith in God. Since that, I've stopped watching.

OathKeepers is different, I've never witnessed that behavior over there. Ever.

I think what people need to realize is .. when people mock what is known in your heart - no matter what - that person is going to take it personally.

But then again, the moment I heard Adam was detained in Philly .. there I was nonstop on the phone calling every dept and sheriff in that area well into that night requesting he be released or treated well and give him his phone call ASAP. It's just who I am.

To me, it's very disheartening to see OathKeepers and Adam go at it. But I do understand why - in a way.

JMO. :cool:

I hear ya. I stopped paying attention to him for a while because he got pretty annoying and wasn't really doing much of anything worth paying much attention to. Some of his recent endeavors have been pretty interesting/entertaining though.

bolil
05-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Organizations are easily infiltrated, co-opted, and directed... Individuals not so much.

Adam Kokesh>Oathkeepers
same as:
Actions>words

Weston White
05-31-2013, 09:08 PM
I have never seen anybody cut up a card with such calculated anger before. Adam sure went to town on that thing didn’t he! I am not sure what got grilled harder that poor card or Oathkeepers?

bolil
05-31-2013, 09:14 PM
I have never seen anybody cut up a card with such calculated anger before. Adam sure went to town on that thing didn’t he! I am not sure what got grilled harder that poor card or Oathkeepers?

I question your sanity if you never destroyed something in a fit of frustrated anger. I did a laptop, a windshield, a desk, a tv, a tree (which haunts me slightly), a brick wall (which did my fist more than I did it), a cutout of the three stooges, several doors, several walls...

Never hurt another living creature outside of self defense though, except for that tree.

PatriotOne
05-31-2013, 09:17 PM
As I understood it was simply to show the federal government that 2nd amendment rights were inherent and that the Constitution limited the federal government in this regard. That was all. Do you have a better plan?

The video in the OP is at least the 3rd time in the past few weeks that I have heard Adam mention the goal was to "overthrow our government". (see OP video at around 45 secs).

PatriotOne
05-31-2013, 09:18 PM
Well here's his answer to your question. Kinda funny you mentioned that considering both this and the OP video were posted today.

What a coincidence. Thanks.

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 09:21 PM
The video in the OP is at least the 3rd time in the past few weeks that I have heard Adam mention the goal was to "overthrow our government". (see OP video at around 45 secs).

Your plan?

Anti Federalist
05-31-2013, 09:24 PM

And there's a harsh dose of truth and reality, the likes of which you won't see very often.

I'm just as guilty myself.

We all tiptoe around, trying to avoid doom on us, when we all know damn well where this is all going and we all know goddamned well how to stop it.

And so here we sit, jerking ourselves off, "he's a government spook", "You're making us all look bad" blarg blarg blarg... as the surveillance grid and police state grows expotentially stronger every passing day.

I'd do that post a disservice by simply giving it a plus rep.

PatriotOne
05-31-2013, 09:29 PM

So basically after he overthrows our Government, the plan is for self-governance....like the mafia.

bolil
05-31-2013, 09:33 PM
And there's a harsh dose of truth and reality, the likes of which you won't see very often.

I'm just as guilty myself.

We all tiptoe around, trying to avoid doom on us, when we all know damn well where this is all going and we all know goddamned well how to stop it.

And so here we sit, jerking ourselves off, "he's a government spook", "You're making us all look bad" blarg blarg blarg... as the surveillance grid and police state grows expotentially stronger every passing day.

I'd do that post a disservice by simply giving it a plus rep.

Well, I'd propose and honest vote: Who here is willing to die for a cause that few care about? Who here would even be willing to die to alleviate all human suffering?

Would you call a 150lb man that avoided a fight with a 1000lb gorilla a pussy?

PatriotOne
05-31-2013, 09:40 PM
Your plan?

Take our government back from the criminals who have hijacked it.

Overthrowing governments is what the criminals/globalists in charge have been doing for decades now. They (we) arm, fund, and agitate the youth (the rebels, the freedom fighters, the terrorists) of foreign countries to fight against their own government. When successful, we then install our puppet dictator/president/etc.

The same thing is being socially engineered here and Adam Kokesh is an agitator. He is the equivalent of the people we use in other countries to work against their government...diff is he is working against ours now. So who is he trying to overthrow the government for? If you think overthrowing our government is going to end up as self governance then I got a bridge to sell ya.
US Pledges Another $100 Million to Syrian Rebels - April 19, 2013

Senate Is Arming Al-Qaeda - Saturday, 25 May 2013

Payback for paid revolution? Egyptian police raid US NGOs

Police in Cairo have today raided 17 civil society organizations as the country’s military rulers seek to find out exactly who has been funding the Egyptian revolution. At least three of the human rights groups targeted in Thursday’s operation, the National Democratic Institute (NDI), Freedom House, and the International Republican Institute (IRI), are based in the US.

I could go on for days and days and days posting about how we and the globalist front groups fund the "revolutions".

jclay2
05-31-2013, 09:47 PM
Kokesh is great. He is stirring the pot, and that is a good thing. People need to get angry and staying within the system is not going to get us any where.

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 09:54 PM

That's not a plan. It is a slogan.

Overthrowing governments is what the criminals/globalists in charge have been doing for decades now. They (we) arm, fund, and agitate the youth (the rebels, the freedom fighters, the terrorists) of foreign countries to fight against their own government. When successful, we then install our puppet dictator/president/etc.

I don't arm them. I don't pay income tax and I buy exclusively second hand (not true..toilet paper).

The same thing is being socially engineered here and Adam Kokesh is an agitator. He is the equivalent of the people we use in other countries to work against their government...diff is he is working against ours now. So who is he trying to overthrow the government for? If you think overthrowing our government is going to end up as self governance then I got a bridge to sell ya.

I fail to see where anything could be worse than what we have. If you read between the lines it is what it is. I don't mind bridges. I'd buy one. Let me see it first.

Michigan11
05-31-2013, 10:00 PM
Forget about Kokesh, he's simply voicing what many in this country are feeling right now, and more so by the day, from what I see. The people were confused over the past few years, even blind to their own changing reality, and are now growing angry I can see, and it's becoming very readily apparent to even those not paying attention. The signs of small subtle changes are all over for anyone with a pulse to see the undercurrent forming. It's falling apart, it's just whose perceptions are reality is the question.

PatriotOne
05-31-2013, 10:04 PM
That's not a plan. It is a slogan.

I don't arm them. I don't pay income tax and I buy exclusively second hand (not true..toilet paper).

I fail to see where anything could be worse than what we have. If you read between the lines it is what it is. I don't mind bridges. I'd buy one. Let me see it first.

Either I explained myself badly or you totally missed my point. Maybe a bit of both.

You ask what could be worse? One World Government. That is the plan you know. That is why all the chaos is being created around the world in the first place. And yes....we are on the hit list also.

George Soros btw has funded quite a few "revolutions" around the world. Remember the Code Pink connections to ole George and Kokesh's connections to Code Pink?

Anyway....got better things to do tonight that talk to brick walls again :p.

bolil
05-31-2013, 10:06 PM
Forget about Kokesh, he's simply voicing what many in this country are feeling right now, and more so by the day, from what I see. The people were confused over the past few years, even blind to their own changing reality, and are now growing angry I can see, and it's becoming very readily apparent to even those not paying attention. The signs of small subtle changes are all over for anyone with a pulse to see the undercurrent forming. It's falling apart, it's just whose perceptions are reality is the question.

Anger is energy, in its most potent form. Angry people don't care about pain, or feelings, or consequences. They only care about satisfying that crave. Nothing happens without energy. Anger, and hate, are things that can be useful.

The pulse has always been there, and I agree the throb is growing stronger... or so I hope. Hate can be directed, it can be co-opted. Anger... that beautiful craze, can never be.

Hatred is a condition, it is a continued sentiment. Anger is not a condition, anger does not give shit, anger is hope and it is courage. Hate does not arouse action, anger does not need to be aroused it just acts. I guess that is not quite right, anger needs to be aroused but once it is requires no additional impetus for drastic action.

We need people to get pissed, really pissed, seeing red fuck a pig pissed.

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 10:08 PM
Either I explained myself badly or you totally missed my point. Maybe a bit of both.

You ask what could be worse? One World Government. That is the plan you know. That is why all the chaos is being created around the world in the first place. And yes....we are on the hit list also.

One world government? That's a conspiracy and I'm taken entirely off guard. harumph......

We are a part of it. It's not tomorrow. It is here and now.

Still waiting on YOUR plan.

Michigan11
05-31-2013, 10:16 PM
Anger is energy, in its most potent form. Angry people don't care about pain, or feelings, or consequences. They only care about satisfying that crave. Nothing happens without energy. Anger, and hate, are things that can be useful.

The pulse has always been there, and I agree the throb is growing stronger... or so I hope. Hate can be directed, it can be co-opted. Anger... that beautiful craze, can never be.

Hatred is a condition, it is a continued sentiment. Anger is not a condition, anger does not give shit, anger is hope and it is courage.

I completely agree. Anger is good, in fact it is fucking great. It's all part of the plan of continuing to fan those flames out there in the minds of people everywhere. The more populated areas are definitely beginning to burn with fire. You can see it, in fact I may post a thread on it, and my perspective. Time is shortening no doubt in my mind, in fact we don't need to be guessing, it's right out there in front of us daily. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves and others how far we have driffted from a reality of what we once saw as "daily norm" to see our new "daily norm" in it's reality.

PatriotOne
05-31-2013, 10:21 PM
One world government? That's a conspiracy and I'm taken entirely off guard. harumph......

We are a part of it. It's not tomorrow. It is here and now.

Still waiting on YOUR plan.

No it is not here now. The infrastructure is in place. The U.S. Government has to be "overthrown" first.

My plan does not include participating in the George Soros engineered U.S. "revolution" with lackey Kokesh.

Kokesh has been neutralized so I am not really worried about him now. He's done except for his blustering exit back into obscurity.

bolil
05-31-2013, 10:39 PM
No it is not here now. The infrastructure is in place. The U.S. Government has to be "overthrown" first.

My plan does not include participating in the George Soros engineered U.S. "revolution" with lackey Kokesh.

Kokesh has been neutralized so I am not really worried about him now. He's done except for his blustering exit back into obscurity.

What evidence do you have that Adam Kokesh is some kind of Soros operative?

If he is on his way, blustering, back into obscurity I wonder what you're doing... having never escaped obscurity and blustering on anyways?

I guess I just have more respect for a man that puts his own face on his own words than one that tippity taps... 'bluster'.

noneedtoaggress
05-31-2013, 10:44 PM
So basically after he overthrows our Government, the plan is for self-governance....like the mafia.

What we have is the mafia. The only difference is that their protection racket is "legitimate" in they eyes of the people who are oppressed. They are a protection racket, threatening you in order to get you to purchase their "protection".

Self-governance is supposed to be the principle this nation was founded on. It could have been better applied though.

You are free to organize with like-minded people according to the principles you share. Kokesh wants to live in a community where there is a free market in voluntarily funded governing institutions.

phill4paul
05-31-2013, 10:45 PM

Done with this discussion. Thanks.

noneedtoaggress
05-31-2013, 10:58 PM

US Pledges Another $100 Million to Syrian Rebels - April 19, 2013

Senate Is Arming Al-Qaeda - Saturday, 25 May 2013

Payback for paid revolution? Egyptian police raid US NGOs

Police in Cairo have today raided 17 civil society organizations as the country’s military rulers seek to find out exactly who has been funding the Egyptian revolution. At least three of the human rights groups targeted in Thursday’s operation, the National Democratic Institute (NDI), Freedom House, and the International Republican Institute (IRI), are based in the US.

I could go on for days and days and days posting about how we and the globalist front groups fund the "revolutions".

There is no "taking it back". There is no "reverting back to a nostalgic time", and "we" were never really in control at any point. It's always been a ruling class of elites concentrating more and more power into the central apparatus. The US is losing it's coherence as it increasingly becomes apparent that it's functioning more for the elite than the mass of the people and people get disillusioned over it, and it was bound to happen. The US Government can't and won't last forever, and it never was going to in the first place. The founders recognized this, remember Jefferson's words about hoping for it to be "overthrown" often? Everyone here recognizes that this wasn't what they envisioned. It is what it is. The best we can hope for is for the power which has been concentrated to be decentralized as smoothly and in the most peaceful manner possible.

The colonial revolutionaries were also "agitators" who were attempting to form a wholly new paradigm of government out of an age of monarchy. It was a completely radical experiment at the time.

The US government is as close to a state with hegemony over the earth that the world is likely to ever see and it's coming apart at the seams, not because it's being engineered but because it's flat out impossible to sustain. It's the goal of every state institution to achieve that status because consolidation of power is the goal, and the only logical conclusion is total global control over every individual's actions on earth from a center of power.

It's not economically feasible, and it would be an impossible feat to organize the world the way you're talking about. No doubt there are people who would try, but that's been going on since as long as governments have existed.

States ultimately gain their power from the consent of their subjects, and they're still bound to economic law. Technology is continuing to empower decentralization, and governments all over the world are suffering catastrophic problems from playing petty political power games which ignore economic laws of nature. Liberty is the future, not a global dystopian totalitarian mega-state.

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 04:39 PM
This video was fascinating. Another ex-marine talks and demonstrates how Kokesh was leading people into what the marines call a kill-zone (a bridge).

Patriots Being Led Into "Kill Zone" At D.C. "Armed Revolt"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zck99FHRXpU&list=UUMpHXcMaEwk2eO91m5qWnGA&index=2

UWDude
06-01-2013, 04:58 PM
This video was fascinating. Another ex-marine talks and demonstrates how Kokesh was leading people into what the marines call a kill-zone (a bridge).

Patriots Being Led Into "Kill Zone" At D.C. "Armed Revolt"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zck99FHRXpU&list=UUMpHXcMaEwk2eO91m5qWnGA&index=2

All these armchair generals with their stupid fantasies of an open air fight with the government have no clue about revolutions or how they happen. The BLACK panthers marched with weapons on a state capital in racist America, and were not mowed down by the racist police of the day. The people criticizing Kokesh have no clue what he was trying to accomplish, instead, they revert to civil -war-esque stupidities of questioning tactics and positions, as if there were to be some kind of ready aim fire muster on the bridge between Virginia and D.C.

These losers need to read a fucking book or two about protest, street theater, and revolution, and get a fucking grip.

There would not have been, and there will not be, any great bloody battle on the fourth of july. What a bunch of puerile masturbatory fantasies.

WhistlinDave
06-01-2013, 05:25 PM

I actually thought that was about the most calm, subdued part of the whole rant, when he was cutting up the card.

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 05:48 PM
All these armchair generals with their stupid fantasies of an open air fight with the government have no clue about revolutions or how they happen. The BLACK panthers marched with weapons on a state capital in racist America, and were not mowed down by the racist police of the day. The people criticizing Kokesh have no clue what he was trying to accomplish, instead, they revert to civil -war-esque stupidities of questioning tactics and positions, as if there were to be some kind of ready aim fire muster on the bridge between Virginia and D.C.

These losers need to read a fucking book or two about protest, street theater, and revolution, and get a fucking grip.

There would not have been, and there will not be, any great bloody battle on the fourth of july. What a bunch of puerile masturbatory fantasies.

Black Panthers. Yet another Marxist/Socialist group undoubtedly funded behind the scenes by the globalists pushing an agenda.

Your the one who has no idea how "revolutions" are started these days. Most are socially engineered by the same people you think you are fighting.

UWDude
06-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Black Panthers. Yet another Marxist/Socialist group undoubtedly funded behind the scenes by the globalists pushing an agenda.

Are we talking tactics or agenda now? Because my mentioning of the black panthers was not about why they were doing it, it was about why the "OMG THEY ARE GUNNA BLAST YOU ALL TO BITS" hysteria is so unfounded.

Your the one who has no idea how "revolutions" are started these days. Most are socially engineered by the same people you think you are fighting.

There is no revolution, fool. Just street theater. Get that through your thick skull.

You remind me of this old tottering fat guy with a civil war hat at Occupy, who wanted all the tents in a back corner so we could make "defensible line" to protect against a "picket charge"and keep "our flank covered". He completely missed the point of occupy, which was to be in people's faces, and bypass the media.

There is not going to be any open warfare. Capice? The idea is publicity, the idea is a show of empowerment, the idea is to show what weaklings police forces are when facing armed protesters as opposed to hippies in birkenstocks screaming "why the violence, man".

The march is a GREAT idea.

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Are we talking tactics or agenda now? Because my mentioning of the black panthers was not about why they were doing it, it was about why the "OMG THEY ARE GUNNA BLAST YOU ALL TO BITS" hysteria is so unfounded.

There is no revolution, fool. Just street theater. Get that through your thick skull.

You remind me of this old tottering fat guy with a civil war hat at Occupy, who wanted all the tents in a back corner so we could make "defensible line" to protect against a "picket charge"and keep "our flank covered". He completely missed the point of occupy, which was to be in people's faces, and bypass the media.

There is not going to be any open warfare. Capice? The idea is publicity, the idea is a show of empowerment, the idea is to show what weaklings police forces are when facing armed protesters as opposed to hippies in birkenstocks screaming "why the violence, man".

The march is a GREAT idea.

LOL. Occupy Wall Street. Yet ANOTHER Marxist/Socialist/Communist funded "revolution" by globalist/One World Government promoter George Soros. You seeing a pattern yet?

Kokesh bff Code Pinko buddies - Soros funded
Black Panthers - Marxists
Occupy Wall Street - Marxist/Commie funded Soros

You think you can manage to post at least one post without mentioning Marxist revolutions?

UWDude
06-01-2013, 06:14 PM
LOL. Occupy Wall Street. Yet ANOTHER Marxist/Socialist/Communist funded "revolution" by globalist/One World Government promoter George Soros. You seeing a pattern yet?

Kokesh bff Code Pinko buddies - Soros funded
Black Panthers - Marxists
Occupy Wall Street - Marxist/Commie funded Soros

You think you can manage to post at least one post without mentioning Marxist revolutions?

It's all a communist conspiracy.

I was at Occupy Seattle for two months. I assure you, there was no major funding from anything. I took in the donations from regular people daily, and most of those donations were in material form, not cash.

And once again, you are trying to turn a discussion about tactics into a discussion about ideology, since you obviously are failing in the tactics discussion.

So even if Adam Kokesh is a cointelpro/KGB/communist infiltrator... ...do you seriously think those following him are? And if they are, do you actually think they would be willing to open fire on a line of police? Have you ever faced a line of police yourself? Or are you just blabbering like a fucking pussy with a big mouth that needed to be slapped years ago?

noneedtoaggress
06-01-2013, 06:16 PM

Exactly. This guy has barely has a surface level comprehension of the event, and obviously doesn't understand what Kokesh's strategy was for the march or what his goals even were. His comprehension of it is only on the level of armed conflict.

From looking through his channel, he's trying to compete with Kokesh's show in some regards, and almost seems somewhat jealous. Looks like several of his latest shows have been dedicate directly to criticizing him.

What's funny though is that this guy is ragging on Kokesh for smoking cannabis after he goes on a rant about how humans are genetically engineering Biblical creatures, UFOs and Aliens are really Demons, and how he wants to make a show about evidence that Obama is may be the Anti-Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AXFJOUZCM&list=UUMpHXcMaEwk2eO91m5qWnGA&index=17

:rolleyes:

noneedtoaggress
06-01-2013, 06:22 PM
DEMONIC MARXIST-ALIENARCHRISTS ARE GENETICALLY ENGINEERING THE GLOBAL NWO!!!!!

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 06:24 PM
It's all a communist conspiracy.

I was at Occupy Seattle for two months. I assure you, there was no major funding from anything. I took in the donations from regular people daily, and most of those donations were in material form, not cash.

And once again, you are trying to turn a discussion about tactics into a discussion about ideology, since you obviously are failing in the tactics discussion.

So even if Adam Kokesh is a cointelpro/KGB/communist infiltrator... ...do you seriously think those following him are? And if they are, do you actually think they would be willing to open fire on a line of police? Have you ever faced a line of police yourself? Or are you just blabbering like a fucking pussy with a big mouth that needed to be slapped years ago?

Do I think people following Kokesh are doing it thinking they are going to start firing at the police? Of course not. Do I think the police will shoot at them? Hell yes they would. Shoot to kill. One shot from a provocateur at the police and it's a free for all since the marchers would of been holding loaded weapons. They weren't gonna start pepper spraying people holding weapons ya know.

UWDude
06-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Do I think people following Kokesh are doing it thinking they are going to start firing at the police? Of course not. Do I think the police will shoot at them? Hell yes they would. Shoot to kill.

That's why I mentioned the black panthers.

Black panthers did it. There was no shoot to kill orders on them. And they were big scary black radicals marching on the state capital in racist 1960's America. Not a bunch of white guys waving American flags.

But you had to go Ms. Direction and start talking about their ideology, as if it was relevant.

I'm done with your dumb ass. You are a waste of my time.

Hell yes they would.

Idiot.

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 06:39 PM
That's why I mentioned the black panthers.

Black panthers did it. There was no shoot to kill orders on them. And they were big scary black radicals marching on the state capital in racist 1960's America. Not a bunch of white guys waving American flags.

But you had to go Ms. Direction and start talking about their ideology, as if it was relevant.

I'm done with your dumb ass. You are a waste of my time.

Idiot.

FYI genius. Open carry of firearms were legal in DC in the 60's. See the difference?

JK/SEA
06-01-2013, 06:41 PM
FYI genius. Open carry of firearms were legal in DC in the 60's. See the difference?

do you obey all laws?

noneedtoaggress
06-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Do I think people following Kokesh are doing it thinking they are going to start firing at the police? Of course not. Do I think the police will shoot at them? Hell yes they would. Shoot to kill. One shot from a provocateur at the police and it's a free for all since the marchers would of been holding loaded weapons. They weren't gonna start pepper spraying people holding weapons ya know.

Sounds like someone with inside information.

YOU'VE REVEALED YOURSELF COINTELPROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 06:46 PM
do you obey all laws?

I'll take the 5th on that but I certainly would not carry a firearm into DC and flaunt it unless I had a death wish. That's not brave....that's just stupid.

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Sounds like someone with inside information.

YOU'VE REVEALED YOURSELF COINTELPROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Inside info, no. A functioning brain, yes.

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Anywho....been fun. Not sure why I am even wasting my time on Kokesh today. He's finished in the liberty movement. He's in an uncontrollable nose dive right now...just hasn't hit the ground yet. Good riddance controlled op :D.

UWDude
06-01-2013, 06:52 PM
do you obey all laws?

It is still legal in Virginia anyway, where Kokesh and his people will be.

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 06:56 PM
It is still legal in Virginia anyway, where Kokesh and his people will be.

FYI - Kokesh cancelled the march to DC this year.

UWDude
06-01-2013, 06:58 PM
FYI - Kokesh cancelled the march to DC.

I refuse to listen to your cointelpro propaganda, shill.

noneedtoaggress
06-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Inside info, no. A functioning brain, yes.

Your apparent obsession with disparaging Kokesh to the point of using complete nonsense as evidence doesn't really seem to support your conclusion so much.

Did you determine that on your own?

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 07:14 PM
I see you all have been reduced to childish gibberish now. Off to find some adult conversation.

UWDude
06-01-2013, 07:20 PM
I see you all have been reduced to childish gibberish now. Off to find some adult conversation.

I know you really want adult conversation from Kokesh, since you obviously are so obsessed with him.

Is it the bad boy thing, his baby blues, or those big biceps that drive you so wild?

noneedtoaggress
06-01-2013, 07:29 PM

I thought you could use some help since you don't seem to be very fond of research! Here you go:

http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

Now you can have "adult" conversations with Bobby about THE DEMONIC UFO COMMUNIST SHAPESHIFTER TYRANNY CONSIPRACY and get into "fascinating" obsessive discussions about stupid COINTELPRO Kokesh to you heart's delight.

They even have a forum! :D

http://ttiv.forumotion.com/

TTYL! Don't be a (genetically engineered) stranger.

And don't forget to click on the link to vote for TTIV. With your help Bobby can make it onto the "Top Ten Conspiracy Sites".

PatriotOne
06-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I know you really want adult conversation from Kokesh, since you obviously are so obsessed with him.

Is it the bad boy thing, his baby blues, or those big biceps that drive you so wild?

Nah. It's his sexy dancing. If there was a show called "Dancing with the Tards", Kokesh would win it hands down.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vlp0z5.jpg

UWDude
06-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Nah. It's his sexy dancing. If there was a show called "Dancing with the Tards", Kokesh would win it hands down.

You a good dancer?
Or is this more of your endless critiquing of what everybody else does.

Michigan11
06-01-2013, 10:30 PM

Be cool. Remember were all one in this group here.

noneedtoaggress
06-01-2013, 11:03 PM

http://archive.4plebs.org/foolfuuka/boards/tg/image/1367/79/1367797028600.jpg

Well then. I guess I was wrong earlier. This is a fascinating analysis.

Working Poor
06-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Personally I find all this march with guns stuff pointless and stupid. I could come up with something much better than that. If you want to point a gun at something point it at something non living there are plenty of non living things that are a detriment to freedom. Think about it. be smart. Don't do somwthing that would get yourself killed be really smart I laugh at someone who anounces 3 months before they intend to "protest". That is just so stupid. I think that other marine is right about the bridge being a kill zone and would give Obama reason to instate martial law.

wtf people think use your brain. Shooting out street lights would be more effective than an armed march. At least nobody would get shot.

UWDude
06-02-2013, 02:36 AM
Personally I find all this march with guns stuff pointless and stupid. I could come up with something much better than that.

Ohhhkayy... what is it? What is this brilliant idea of yours?

noneedtoaggress
06-02-2013, 04:15 AM
Personally I find all this march with guns stuff pointless and stupid. I could come up with something much better than that. If you want to point a gun at something point it at something non living there are plenty of non living things that are a detriment to freedom. Think about it. be smart. Don't do somwthing that would get yourself killed be really smart I laugh at someone who anounces 3 months before they intend to "protest". That is just so stupid. I think that other marine is right about the bridge being a kill zone and would give Obama reason to instate martial law.

wtf people think use your brain. Shooting out street lights would be more effective than an armed march. At least nobody would get shot.

I just... what? I don't even know where to begin with that.

If I were you I'd avoid handling firearms until learning the difference between safety and reckless behavior with something so potentially dangerous. Open carry has nothing to do with "pointing a gun" at anything. :eek:

Street lights are a detriment to freedom? I'm not sure I even want to know the goal you think shooting them out would be "more effective" at achieving. :confused:

Occam's Banana
06-02-2013, 07:16 AM
I'll take the 5th on that [...]

Adam wouldn't. That's one of the reasons I take him quite a bit more seriously than I take you ...

He's finished in the liberty movement. He's in an uncontrollable nose dive right now...just hasn't hit the ground yet. Good riddance controlled op :D.

Betcha' dollars to donuts he isn't. A year from now, you'll be spouting the same tiresome crap. Just like you were a year ago ...

Adam ain't goin' anywhere. Deal with it.

LOVE that gif! Thanks for sharing. I tried making it my avatar, but even though I have a paid account, the image was static. Now I haz teh sad. Dancing Tards FTW!

(I am curious about one thing, though. What makes you think that mocking Adam in this way is scoring you any points? Every time you do it, it just makes Adam seem more appealing - while making you seem more childish & petty-minded ...).

Working Poor
06-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Street lights are a detrim
ent to freedom? I'm not sure I even want to know the goal you think shooting

them out would be "more effective" at achieving. :confused:

I guess you will have to let Adam do your thinking and go get yourself shot, jailed,or killed and loose your right to own a gun.

I really don't want to see that happen plus it will likely give Obama good reason to put us all on lock down. Can't you see that?

JK/SEA
06-02-2013, 09:12 AM
//

muzzled dogg
06-02-2013, 11:04 AM
great vid

Tod
06-02-2013, 12:06 PM

That is a lot what I look like when I dance, except that I don't have the fit build to go with it. :p

Pericles
06-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Wasn't here yesterday, or I would have commented sooner. I was at an armed march yesterday in Temple, TX. Why there you ask? Because a paid member of Oathkeepers (which Adam is not, having let his membership lapse two years ago), was arrested by the Temple police for disorderly conduct for open carry of his AR15.

I marched in the Oathkeepers section of the march, and the march consisted of a good re-enforced battalion 600+ people armed and parading in the streets of downtown Temple. The approx two dozen police along the route were very polite. Like other events, we went with chamber flags and weapons on safe. Unlike other events, we also had loaded 30 round magazines in the weapons.

Did this make a point? We'll see, but one of the members of the city council was a march participant.

http://www.dontcomply.com/comeandtakeittemple/

Speakers:
Jay Stang – Oath Keepers State Chapter President for Texas
Mike Vanderboegh -THREE%ER
Lynn Woolley -The Lynn Woolley Show
Christopher J. Grisham
Kathie Glass -Chair of Harris County Libertarian Party
Black Rain Ordinance -Presentation of gun to C.J. Grisham
Murdoch Pizgatti – Co-Owner DontComply.com
Phoenix Horton -Founder, Co-Owner DontComply.com
Statement from Rep. Ralph Sheffield (R)
Statement from Senator Ted Cruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QZLHlDwClw4

One of the problems with political activism is that loudmouths write checks that they expect the rest of the organization to cash, without bothering to see if the money is in the bank.

UWDude
06-02-2013, 12:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QZLHlDwClw4

Wow! How many of you were slaughtered in the streets?
How many police machine gun nests did you take out?
Did you utilize a left flank, or ambushing maneuvers?
How many lamp posts were shot out?

(good job, btw, and I think Adam did a disservice by taking it personally, but he is human, and took an awful risk as it was, IMHO, he is right about not needing criticism)

UWDude
06-02-2013, 12:50 PM
I guess you will have to let Adam do your thinking and go get yourself shot, jailed,or killed and loose your right to own a gun.

I really don't want to see that happen plus it will likely give Obama good reason to put us all on lock down. Can't you see that?

Like most armchair critics, you have no right to participate in this thread until you back up your claim of being able to come up with a better idea.

Put up, or shut up.

What is your better idea? Out with it, or go away.

noneedtoaggress
06-02-2013, 02:44 PM

If you don't want to see that happen why in the world would you recommend discharging firearms at street lamps? What do you think would be the result of that? :confused: