PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul, the only hope for the homeless

idiom
11-26-2007, 08:06 AM
Just watching the financial news and such.

Apparently with the news that pretty much every bank has been making like Enron recently, housing prices are set to drop by 30% nation wide.

Apparently the bankers are scrambling to find a way not to foreclose on 12 million people over the next year. Thats a lot of people out on the streets and the Fed can't do anything to help.

Basically the credit markets need some radical help. How many of the other candidates know what a senior tranche is?

There is a very very serious economic crisis looming and being tough on security is about to become really unimportant to voters.

sedele
11-26-2007, 08:41 AM
I was going to make a bunch signs that say END THE WAR RP 2008. Now I think it may be a good idea to have a good amount of them say SAVE OUR ECONOMY RP 2008.

Ginobili
11-26-2007, 08:42 AM
I was going to make a bunch signs that say END THE WAR RP 2008. Now I think it may be a good idea to have a good amount of them say SAVE OUR ECONOMY RP 2008.

QFT

noxagol
11-26-2007, 09:25 AM
Glad I own my house.

walt
11-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Just watching the financial news and such.

Apparently with the news that pretty much every bank has been making like Enron recently, housing prices are set to drop by 30% nation wide.

Apparently the bankers are scrambling to find a way not to foreclose on 12 million people over the next year. Thats a lot of people out on the streets and the Fed can't do anything to help.

Basically the credit markets need some radical help. How many of the other candidates know what a senior tranche is?

There is a very very serious economic crisis looming and being tough on security is about to become really unimportant to voters.

consumers should not have signed these documents and need to accept some of the responsibility for creating this mess.