PDA

View Full Version : Please stop

RonPaulCult
11-26-2007, 06:30 AM
If you don't like the blimp please just ignore us. I've seen about 10 million posts saying that the idea is stupid or that it will take away from the campaign or that people will make fun of us.

You have a right to think these things AND to say these things but please hear me out. Those of you saying these things sound just like the people that were complaining about the money bomb before Nov. 5.

NOTHING IS PERFECT and anything we do can and probably will annoy some people. But everything we do that gets the name and message of Ron Paul out there to the people and onto tv is a GOOD THING.

Campaign headquarters is not in Texas or in DC. It is in YOUR head and YOU are in control. Each and every one of of us is responsible for getting this man elected. Never let anybody tell you the what the best way to do that is.

The methods are limitless: Call people in NH. Write to people in Iowa. Buy a billboard. Donate money to the offical campaign. Pass out slim-jims to people on the street. Donate to chip-ins. Contact the media. Make youtube vidoes. BUY A FREAKIN BLIMP.

All of these things TOGETHER are causing the poll numbers to rise. All I'm asking is that you go about your business to get Ron Paul elected and allow others the freedom to do what they feel they have to do.

I'll shutup now too. Thanks for reading this.

Jon S
11-26-2007, 06:32 AM
yea even my dad had heard about this. its making news already so its a good idea.

my dad said he heard about it in quite a few places... so it seems like its working to me.