PDA

View Full Version : Did Senator McCain Trigger NDAA By Hanging Out With Syrian Rebels?

sailingaway
05-30-2013, 12:32 AM
http://libertycrier.com/politics/did-senator-mccain-violate-ndaa-by-hanging-out-with-syrian-rebels/?utm_source=The+Liberty+Crier&utm_campaign=fccfbdd572-The_Liberty_Crier_Daily_News_5_29_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_600843dec4-fccfbdd572-284916833

puppetmaster
05-30-2013, 01:28 AM
Screw NDAA

Oh and screw mcinsane

Occam's Banana
05-30-2013, 01:52 AM
Interestingly enough, this is the same Senator McCain who championed NDAA 2012, which gives our government the right to indefinitely detain Americans for doing exactly what he did: supporting elements aligned with al-Qaeda.

Silly rabbit! Rules are for mundanes ...

Mani
05-30-2013, 02:18 AM
There is a petition to arrest him:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/arrest-john-mccain-investigate-us-state-department-clandestine-activity-syria/rV04vnxf

Ranger29860
05-30-2013, 02:19 AM
I am really torn on this. On one hand I despise the NDAA and on the other I despise McCain :(. Though i'm pretty sure its still illegal to meet with leaders of a foreign group as a representative of the United states without permission.

Mani
05-30-2013, 02:23 AM
I am really torn on this. On one hand I despise the NDAA and on the other I despise McCain :(. Though i'm pretty sure its still illegal to meet with leaders of a foreign group as a representative of the United states without permission.

Using an evil tool on an evil person?

Hahahah.....

I don't want to legitimize the tool so I don't want him going to jail under NDAA, however, I think bringing up the issue shows how RIDICULOUS it is.

Ridiculous on multiple levels. #1 How Ridiculous NDAA is, as read a certain way, you could Toss McCain in jail indefinitely for his actions.

#2) How Ridiculous our foreign policy is that McCain spent 2008 Ripping apart Al Qeaida and terrorists and making fun of arabs and now he's hanging out with them. (BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN)...or when Dr. Paul said, "We should trade with people..." Mccain said, "We don't need to trade with arabs...I don't need any carpets..." WTF ignorant speech is that??

And now Mr. Anti-Arab, Mr. Tough on Terror, Mr. BOMB them all, is hanging out with a group with ties to terrorists...WTF...

I think it would be good if the masses could see how ridiculous this all is...but unfortunately only the few will get it.

sailingaway
05-30-2013, 02:25 AM

Yeah, I mentioned the Logan Act when I first heard of it, but now I understand Obama 'knew' about it, whether he authorized it, I don't know.

I despise NDAA entirely, but if we show up how it is so vague it applies to McCain much more clearly than they likely intend to use it on others, perhaps people will push more to get it repealed.