PDA

View Full Version : Support Ted Cruz Tonight! (5/29/13-5:30-7 PM)

Spoa
05-29-2013, 01:35 PM
http://www.redstate.com/2013/05/29/support-senator-ted-cruz/

From 5:30pm to 7pm ET today, please tweet Senator Ted Cruz at this twitter account and post supportive messages on his Facebook page. Use the hashtag #cruztovictory. Let Senator Cruz know there are millions of Americans who, like him, support the second amendment and limited government.

Remember: TODAY from 5:30pm to 7pm ET, support Senator Cruz on twitter and Facebook.

Hashtag: #cruztovictory

Liberals plan to attack Ted Cruz for supporting the 2nd Amendment. Join in the fight and encourage him to stand strong!

damiengwa
05-29-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm all for the 2A, but i don't know that ted cruz is exactly a true liberty guy here.

And he'll be running against paul in '16....

Conflicted.

Christian Liberty
05-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Should I ask if someone who is willing to intervene in Iran on behalf of Israel is really a supporter of limited government?

All that said, Senator Cruz, please stand strong on this one.

Spoa
05-29-2013, 01:43 PM
You don't have to write anything positive about Senator Cruz on Facebook or Twitter. Just write something in support of the 2nd Amendment so that he (and others) know that there is a full host of us supporting the 2nd Amendment.

Christian Liberty
05-29-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm all for the 2A, but i don't know that ted cruz is exactly a true liberty guy here.

And he'll be running against paul in '16....

Conflicted.

Ted Cruz had BETTER not run against Rand. He may be a lower degree of "Awful" but he still sucks. Foreign policy interventionists suck in general.

nbruno322
05-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Ted Cruz is an full-fledged neocon. He has drunk the kool aid and I don't think there is any hope for him.

His odious views on foreign policy more than outweigh any good he might do for the 2nd amendment or anything else in my view. As foreign policy views like his foster bigger government on all levels.

He's not that different than Wayne Allen Root. I wouldn't give either of them a nickel or my vote.

If it were Ted Cruz vs. Dennis Kucinich, I'd vote Kucinich, who is at least principled in his antiwar and anti Fed views.

If it were Ted Cruz vs. someone else, I'd vote Libertarian or Constitution. His foreign policy is a deal breaker for me.

Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio both strike me as an unprincipled chameleons.

Spoa
05-29-2013, 01:49 PM
Ted Cruz had BETTER not run against Rand. He may be a lower degree of "Awful" but he still sucks. Foreign policy interventionists suck in general.

I doubt that he will. He and Rand are close friends...I've watched them talk during votes and they're always laughing with each other.

Now on Marco Rubio...Cruz may run if Rand doesn't.

ClydeCoulter
05-29-2013, 06:14 PM
Damn, I missed it.

Brian4Liberty
05-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Damn, I missed it.

It's still going strong. #1 trend on Twitter.

sluggo
05-29-2013, 06:54 PM
I like Cruz's positions on taxes and guns, so I will support him on those issues.

Foreign policy, no.

NIU Students for Liberty
05-29-2013, 09:53 PM
I doubt that he will. He and Rand are close friends...I've watched them talk during votes and they're always laughing with each other.

Weren't Bachmann and Ron close? Look what happened there.