PDA

View Full Version : Presidents Day Money Bomb in the works

Thomas Adams
11-26-2007, 03:30 AM
Hey fellow Paulites...

The premise of this money bomb is that money has been spent on the primaries so lets reload the coffers at the campaign and make presidents day a reality.

I'm working on the President's Day Money Bomb site and would like some feedback on the domains I have purchased:

presidentsdaymoneybomb.com

feb19moneybomb.com
ronpaul219.com

feb18moneybomb.com
ronpaul218.com

I already have a server up to handle this, and a robust email delivery system that I pay for... with easy html / java scripts that can be embedded into ANY website to track subscribers...

All I need is a little help with some graphics and we can launch this thing...

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

brumans
11-26-2007, 08:55 AM
No more money bombs

TechnoGuyRob
11-26-2007, 09:01 AM
No more money bombs

2nded.

Give Ron Paul a steady stream of income for the primary season:

www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com

Thomas Adams
11-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Well I guess that says it all.

Thanks for your help.

Edward
11-26-2007, 04:35 PM

Thanks for your help.Don't go away jaded. It's simply too early.

Thomas Adams
11-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Just anxious to get started I guess.

Thomas Adams
11-28-2007, 02:06 AM
http://PresidentsDayMoneyBomb.com is up!

NinjaPirate
11-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Weren't were going to do away with the money bombs after the end of Q4 and just try to focus on a consistent cash flow??

dirknb@hotmail.com
11-28-2007, 08:31 AM

Thanks for your help.

Hey Thomas, remember the Debbie Downer skits from Saturday Night Live? This forum is full of them. Wah, wah, wah. Post an idea here, any idea, and someone will slam it.

PatriotOne
11-28-2007, 08:33 AM
This is getting ridiculous. First of all, and no offense meant, it would NOT be advised to let someone who has not established any credibility on these boards to handle a Money Bomb. There are way to many trolls on these boards that mean harm to this campaign and to let an unknown have so much control over this would be ill-advised.

Again, no offense, but we need people with established credibility here to manage the money bomb websites.

The gullibility of some people on this board is very worrisome to me sometimes.

shadowhooch
11-28-2007, 08:36 AM
I think the reservation to this commitment is due to the fact that after February 5th, we won't be playing the same game as we are now. February 5th is Super Tuesday and a ton of states will have had their primaries by then. Money bombs after that time is most likely a mute point because:

A) Ron Paul will have won many of the early primary states and the media is all over it pumping up the race as it dwindles down to 2 or 3 contenders. Sure, more money is good, but momentum produces the flow of the money more than a "money bomb".

B) Ron Paul didn't win many states and hope is lost. (Let's hope this isn't the case)

The "money bomb" game is now, in December. After January, this game is pretty much over and we will be seeing if we won the game or not.

dirknb@hotmail.com
11-28-2007, 08:41 AM
This is getting ridiculous. First of all, and no offense meant, it would NOT be advised to let someone who has not established any credibility on these boards to handle a Money Bomb. There are way to many trolls on these boards that mean harm to this campaign and to let an unknown have so much control over this would be ill-advised.

Again, no offense, but we need people with established credibility here to manage the money bomb websites.

See what I mean Thomas?

Thomas Adams
11-28-2007, 11:40 AM

How does one "establish credibility" on this site? Who is the "authority" to make that decision?

Shall I take an oath while drinking blood out of a skull, kill a rival gang member, handle snakes, lay in a coffin and jerk off, perhaps dress in a robe and burn an offering to Mollach after a gay backwoods orgy... what will it be?

"He has proved his worth, allow him to pass"...

Yup, Dirk... I see what you mean... I'm thinking about not returning to these boards... I'm not sure who these people think they are... do they run the Ron Paul Revolution single handedly? Maybe they are the trolls and disinfo people discouraging new ideas and initiatives so that Ron Paul doesn't get elected.

E. Nordstrom
11-29-2007, 07:45 PM

:) www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com

Hi,

I am Eric Nordstrom. I spend about 5 minutes per week on the forum here. I run the Original Money Bomb Website. So as far as this forum being some form of quasi-authority and it's 'rank' of Senior Member to imply that further authority is granted for the management of future money bomb approval and planning is goofy. Established Credibility? WTF is that? Is your credibly established if it is, please come and run the website. I mean it, if you can make it kick some ass, contact me, I'll give you the keys to the site. Because my Goal is to see Ron Paul in the White House, not to crap around in forum land talking about credibility.

You can be a doer or a want to doer. I am en established doer, I have helped more than 70 people to register to vote, I have been the bridge for multiple meetup groups, I have raised over $100,000.00 dollars, and more. Am I established? I don't flippin know!

Jess Elder and I have managed just fine without much aid from this forum, in fact, this forum has been a bane in the sides of the Money Bomb as it has polarized the community into believing that the mass donations are the only way to aid the main campaign.

Trevor Lyman is doing a fantastic job. And all of you are doing a fantastic job of supporting Trevor Lyman's projects.

I have a novel idea. Lets do a fantastic job of supporting the Ron Paul 2008 Campaign.

A couple of newsletter have been issued by the Financial Manager of the Campaign basically begging supporter not to postpone their donation (implied: for the teaparty), they have asked this of us to ensure they have what they need to do well in the primaries.

From the looks of it, I would say that I see a bunch of people talking about how great it is going to be on the 16th when we generate 50 zillion dollars. The fact is that if we do not get our selves and our peers to donate NOW, get 12 Million into the campaigns hands - rudysreadinglist or not. We are sunk and Ron Paul has an even more remote chance of doing any good in the primaries.

Elders and I have patiently been waiting for the community to return to the Original Money Bomb so as to build a machine to provide 1 million per week.

But partially due to the expert opinions of the Senior Members of the Grass Roots Online Committee of the Ron Paul Forums, we are, at the moment, still about $2 Million short of making campaign goals.

I am a senior member of this website -> www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com

When you are all ready to get serious and stop goofing around and you want to really provide a steady hard wired service for Ron Paul, come sign up and get a whole mess of folks to come do the same. We already have 2500 people committed to the project. It's very simple, do you want candidate Paul or do you want President Paul? If you sit on the cash and wait for the Teaparty or if you believe that Rudy's Reading List will save the day. The 30th will bring in at most $500,000.00 at worst $200,000.00 that means we will still be 1.5 Million short of campaign goals.

On a different note, I was interviewed by Zach Wolf from ABC News today. He is doing a story and completing his research concerning the origin of the term Money Bomb. The essence of the interview is posted on the Ron Paul Money Bomb's main page. I did my best to let him know that we are all united and that we all cooperate and that we all empower all ideas.

The fact is, we are not yet and need to be.

We absolutely need to show a united front. Our differences are petty as we all want Ron Paul to succeed. If you choose to take sides, I would ask what sides? Are't we all voting for Ron Paul?

Please get on board. There is a term we use in the Air Force, it is called 'Wingman'. You are all my Wingmen and that means that we all look out for each other, help each other to succeed, there are no bad ideas, only ideas.

Nothing should be stifled, compressed, or ridiculed. The fella with the idea for Presidents day "Money Bomb". Right on man. Cast the widest net possible. I'll put your event on my website and promote it the best I am able. You should also encourage people to make weekly contributions to ensure that the main campaign isn't starving for cash while we wait for February to roll around.

Cooperation is key. I almost think this forum is a distraction. I mean if you guys actually want to help I have contacts with the Las Angeles meetup group who are performing a campaign which may be even bigger news (and more effective) than 100 Tea Parties.

Take action do something.

Personaly, I'd be embarrassed to be a Senior Member of the forum. The only thing that shows is that you do nothing but write crap in the forum.

Now, I may be way off base. If I am, well I offer my apology in advance and if I stepped on your toe, well if I ever run into you on the street I'll buy you a beer.

I am telling you we need to absolutely step up the weekly money bombs. As the Money Bombs were intended. If we feed the Campaign 1 Million dollars per month, every month, that in itself is news, but more important that ANY project we construct and plan are the projects and plans of the Ron Paul 2008 campaign. The November 5th event was like crack cocaine and everyone wants another hit.

We need to fulfill the weeklies at the bomb AND ALSO have a massive Lyman event. We need videos on youtube to ensure that theronpaulmoneybomb.com site is utilized. We have untapped resource as yet to be unleashed.

I see you as my fellow patriots. I just needed to shake the stink off from all the poo-pooing, yammering, general negativity, and bias toward the mass drives I read in these here message boards. Ron Paul needs cash now.

My 5 minutes is up, see you next week.

V/r

Eric Nordstrom
www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com

http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com/images/youngpaul.jpg

Gary Franchi
11-29-2007, 10:26 PM
I manage the http://PresidentsDayMoneyBomb.com site, along with other projects I am involved with such as http://RestoreTheRepublic.com, http://FreedomToFascism.com, http://LoneLantern.org, http://WTPRN.com and http://RepublicMagazines.com

The Presidents Day Money Bomb is designed to re-load the coffers of the RPC after depletion from Primaries.

Thomas Adams is my pseudonym.

Eric, thank you for your input into this thread.

Phoenix Revolution
12-01-2007, 11:48 PM
I think the reservation to this commitment is due to the fact that after February 5th, we won't be playing the same game as we are now. February 5th is Super Tuesday and a ton of states will have had their primaries by then. Money bombs after that time is most likely a mute point because:

A) Ron Paul will have won many of the early primary states and the media is all over it pumping up the race as it dwindles down to 2 or 3 contenders. Sure, more money is good, but momentum produces the flow of the money more than a "money bomb".

B) Ron Paul didn't win many states and hope is lost. (Let's hope this isn't the case)

The "money bomb" game is now, in December. After January, this game is pretty much over and we will be seeing if we won the game or not.

I agree and think we should no longer talk about money bombs after the 16th. I wont even call the TeaParty a money bomb but rather a Message.

rory096
12-01-2007, 11:51 PM
This would be way too late. Super Tuesday is February 5th, and the nomination will be decided after that. If he turns out to be the Republican candidate, he won't need a money bomb.

caradeporra
12-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Hey guys, i am trying to start up a site but need some help. could any of you help me get it up. check out this thread...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=43928

pm me or email me includeronpaul@gmail.com

I want to get it up ASAP! it is a media bomb to go off Dec. 15th. a day before the teaparty to get ron paul some press coverage.