PDA

View Full Version : PEOPLE SIGN CARD THANKING IRS FOR TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS

RPfan1992
05-28-2013, 06:37 PM
It is now clear that the IRS knowingly targeted conservative groups, turning the tax agency into a political weapon. Multiple investigations into the government wrongdoing are expected to begin by the time lawmakers return to session next week.

While most people, both on the left and right, are understandably outraged by the abuse of power, others are not. In fact, some people — hopefully the small minority — are actually thankful.

Conservative pundit Caleb Bonham traveled to Colorado University in Boulder and asked several people to sign a “thank you” card to thank the IRS for unfairly targeting conservative groups. The giant poster board read: “Thank You IRS! Tea Party Deserves It!”

One guy said the whole thing was just a “fake scandal” and it makes sense that the IRS would specifically target conservative tax-exempt organizations.

“I think it’s pretty rad,” another guy says in the video.A woman agreed to sign the thank you card because the IRS did the “right thing and the wrong thing at the same time.”

Judging from the video footage, Bonham was able to get a surprising amount of people to sign the thank you card. Watch the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wzuEOr2D8wo
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/28/the-tea-party-deserves-it-people-actually-sign-card-thanking-irs-for-targeting-conservative-groups/

enhanced_deficit
05-28-2013, 06:41 PM
Hope no one will sign a card thanking Obama and Hillary for their handling of Benghazi.

This is no way to react to a major scandal alleging wrong doing by high officials.

bolil
05-28-2013, 06:58 PM
smfh.

Working Poor
05-28-2013, 07:09 PM
boy it must really make your breath stink to kiss that ass...

Zippyjuan
05-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Would anybody here sign a card if the target was Obama and Liberals?

nobody's_hero
05-28-2013, 07:36 PM

10 years ago I would have.

Not since I learned of Ron Paul.

Problem is, there's a lot of people in the GOP who are still 10 years behind.

Anti Federalist
05-28-2013, 07:54 PM

No.

And I cannot recall how far back you'd have to go, if ever, to get to the point where I would think that was OK.

You should have seen the shit I took for screaming about what those asshole cops did to Rodney King back in the day.

Wrong is wrong.

Zippyjuan
05-28-2013, 09:00 PM
Thank you. Sometimes the reaction is different if just the names are changed. That is what I was checking.

qh4dotcom
05-28-2013, 09:26 PM
I wonder if this guy has an employer who did not vote for Obama.

If so, I wonder if this guy would let his boss know he wants the IRS to target him.

Ender
05-28-2013, 09:34 PM
No.

And I cannot recall how far back you'd have to go, if ever, to get to the point where I would think that was OK.

You should have seen the shit I took for screaming about what those asshole cops did to Rodney King back in the day.

Wrong is wrong.

1000% in agreement.