PDA

View Full Version : New way to reach the masses via video games!

A_Silent_Majority_Member
05-27-2013, 03:37 PM
So had an idea...

Drone Strike!
Fly your own drone and take out domestic targets by executive command!

Cop Beat.
Take charge in this 1st person game addressing such civil hostiles as pregnant women and 10 year olds along with many exciting political gatherings sure to require your mace or if your lucky hit the family dog and score some big points!

any more? my mind just went blank lol

FindLiberty
05-27-2013, 03:52 PM
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884098750820075760/79EC786FA38291431A5F6B608A761EDED0BE3366/

John McNeece
05-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Gmod for the Win! :p

Henry Rogue
05-29-2013, 07:42 PM
So had an idea...

Drone Strike!

Cop Beat.
Take charge in this 1st person game addressing such civil hostiles as pregnant women and 10 year olds along with many exciting political gatherings sure to require your mace or if your lucky hit the family dog and score some big points!

any more? my mind just went blank lol How about instead of playing the game in a position of authority, the player plays as a victim. Where decisions may affect outcome. Example: Get pulled over by Tennessee LE. LE asks to search your car. You comply. LE searches your car and finds cash. LE confiscates it. Or LE asks to search your car. You state you do not consent to search and ask if you are free to go. This could result in a few different outcomes. One the LE lets you go, another the LE drags you out of the car and beats you. I chose Tennessee in this example because Theye do confiscate money there.

ClydeCoulter
05-29-2013, 07:48 PM
I've been thinking about a game where you can help define ways for mankind to grow from a small nomadic population to today's like population. Choose what you know about now and could end up with "civilization" like today, or not...maybe try different things and see how it works out..."life" type game with full 3d...more complex. edit: have used Unity 3D, supports multiple platforms, but have to design the thing first.

AlexAmore
05-29-2013, 11:19 PM
How about a cooking game where you have to chop things like tomatoes, onions, and so on. Then you sprinkle it on a pizza, bake it on 350 for 30 mins....then all of a sudden cops storm in and shoot you and your dog. You don't win this game, but it will make you go "Hmmm".

compromise
05-30-2013, 05:28 AM
Using Ron Paul or liberty sprays on Valve games is always good.

KingNothing
05-30-2013, 10:20 AM
So had an idea...

Drone Strike!

Buster becomes an amazingly proficient drone pilot on the latest season of Arrested Development.

KingNothing
05-30-2013, 10:23 AM
I've been thinking about a game where you can help define ways for mankind to grow from a small nomadic population to today's like population. Choose what you know about now and could end up with "civilization" like today, or not...maybe try different things and see how it works out..."life" type game with full 3d...more complex. edit: have used Unity 3D, supports multiple platforms, but have to design the thing first.

Yes, a game about a CIVILIZATION that develops from an early, neolithic, CIVILIZATION, through the middle-stages of CIVILIZATION and all the way from present CIVILIZATION to a future-state CIVILIZATION.

It could be called "Developing a Society (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization_V)"

jclay2
05-30-2013, 10:31 AM
I think this game might backfire and actually make the problem worse.