PDA

View Full Version : McCain visits with Al Qaeda in Syria

devil21
05-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Just like in Libya, once the gov't forces start winning the talk of "no fly zones" and bombs comes up. Im pretty sure meeting with AQ in foreign countries should be considered treason.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/27/exclusive-john-mccain-slips-across-border-into-syria-meets-with-rebels.html

Zippyjuan
05-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Almost makes you wish he had won the election five years ago? He would have had the entire Middle East all straightened out by now!

j/k

oyarde
05-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Almost makes you wish he had won the election five years ago? He would have had the entire Middle East all straightened out by now!

j/k

Well , all the "winners" would be determined over there for sure, unemployment would be less , no Obomination Care, I think he is insane , there would be more dead people in the middle east and the economy would have been in full recovery in the US. ..... most likely

VIDEODROME
05-27-2013, 01:45 PM
I don't think MCain mentally came home from Vietnam. It's weird.

You'd think he of all people would reconsider entering needless conflict with American soldiers' lives on the line.

Warlord
05-27-2013, 01:45 PM
McCain won't get much joy in Syria. The people and society are strong and united behind Assad and reject the Islamists. They want some political reforms after this is all over though and that's what we may see as an outcome with the Russian negotiations.

Brian4Liberty
05-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Wonder which Oil Company paid for his trip?

oyarde
05-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Wonder which Oil Company paid for his trip?

Not a Russian one .

HOLLYWOOD
05-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Yeah, we've all witnessed the genocidal operations of that US/UN propaganda:

"No Fly Zone" = "Bomb The Shit Out of Whoever We Want To Overthrow"

LibertyEagle
05-27-2013, 02:47 PM
How about we ship that sonofabitch over there to stay. I'm so sick of his crap, I can hardly stand it. He has one hell of a large amount of American blood on his hands; not to mention innocent blood from all over the world.

Tywysog Cymru
05-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Of course it doesn't matter whether or not the Syrian people approve of Assad, we must force Democracy on every country!

AngryCanadian
05-27-2013, 02:53 PM
In my social media connects with trusted sources Kurd Soruces say an Free Syrian Army brigade has kidnapped around 700 kurds near Aleppo today.

Demigod
05-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Who the hell does things like this?

A senator can not conduct foreign policy.

Tywysog Cymru
05-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Who the hell does things like this?

Terrorists.

COpatriot
05-27-2013, 06:31 PM
I hope he stays. I'm sure they have an extra AK lying around for him to use. We would be better off without him.

jmdrake
05-27-2013, 06:39 PM

j/k

He might as well have. It's like he's Obama's secretary of state. What was it that they disagreed on again?

oyarde
05-27-2013, 07:17 PM
He might as well have. It's like he's Obama's secretary of state. What was it that they disagreed on again?

On foreign policy ? not much , except Obummer uses drones John would just invade, best I can tell ...

robert68
05-27-2013, 07:23 PM
Of course it doesn't matter whether or not the Syrian people approve of Assad, we must force Democracy on every country!

Such "Democracy" is a US dependent regime.

Dianne
05-27-2013, 07:35 PM

You'd think he of all people would reconsider entering needless conflict with American soldiers' lives on the line.

McCain is really a piece of dog dung .. If you look at his record, it was terrible... He downed several airacraft... He killed over 140 soldiers on the U.S.S. Forestal . His Dad was a Commander and he was quickly swooped out of harms way , and many facts swept under the rug. McCain was a marginal student, a bumb, alcholic, poor scholastic record, womanizer ... he's not worth a chit ... but Arizona somehow insists we continue to suffer under this 60 I.Q. drunk. Aren't we lucky?

anaconda
05-27-2013, 07:39 PM
I don't see why folks like Rand can't simply start calling out people like McCain for who they really are. Webster Tarpley lays it out nicely all the time. I think there's enough verifiable information out there. We may be nearing the requisite tipping point. It would be a wonderful turning point if average voters finally decided that neither the banks nor the military contractors represent America or Patriotism. McCain is a poster boy for this vile sort of establishment character.

seyferjm
05-27-2013, 07:39 PM
This man makes me absolutely sick.

anaconda
05-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Arizona somehow insists we continue to suffer under this 60 I.Q. drunk. Aren't we lucky?

I'd like to call out the AZ voters, but I can't talk since my state has Feinstein and Boxer.

twomp
05-27-2013, 08:07 PM
They must have really trusted those rebels to meet them in person like that. McCain must have brought some shiny new toys for them.

Uriel999
05-27-2013, 08:13 PM
They must have really trusted those rebels to meet them in person like that. McCain must have brought some shiny new toys for them.

He was probably really just outside a Mediterranean/Middle Eastern style restaurant in the USA.

anaconda
05-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Rand should have enough information to finally call out the stale and moss covered GOP as a bunch of unpatriotic gophers who exist only to enrich military contractors and put the U.S. soldiers in harms way only to line their own pockets. He should be able to finally turn the tide against this treason if he simply does his homework and uses his gift for public speaking and phrasing issues. Rand could probably wrap up the 2016 election in the next few weeks by exposing this sham civil war created by the CIA & NATO and turning public opinion in his favor. God help the establishment if Rand single handedly makes peace patriotic and convinces the masses that they are being duped by the system. I think this could be done abruptly and irreversibly if phrased forcefully and imaginatively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3veuF4qp0OQ

NorfolkPCSolutions
05-27-2013, 10:38 PM
That is a brilliant point, Anaconda. And you are right.

TaftFan
05-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Juan McShame

VIDEODROME
05-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Well we have Carl Levin. It seems like he's been here forever.

Original_Intent
05-27-2013, 11:44 PM

I agree in the "Manchurian candidate" sense.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-28-2013, 06:11 AM
Darn you Assad and the SAA, you could have made a lot of Americans happy.

enhanced_deficit
05-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Just like in Libya, once the gov't forces start winning the talk of "no fly zones" and bombs comes up. Im pretty sure meeting with AQ in foreign countries should be considered treason.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/27/exclusive-john-mccain-slips-across-border-into-syria-meets-with-rebels.html

McCain, Lindsay G were right wing neocons and Obama, Andrew Adler etc were left wing neocons on Syria etc, who sent McCain there? Can he go there without blessing of Obama-Puppet Masters?

HOLLYWOOD
05-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Here's a good read on the "McCain Family Secret: The Coverup"

Please distribute across social media, news, and to all Arizonians... don't forget June 8 is the anniversary of the attack on the USS Liberty

http://criminalstate.com/press/Chapter4.pdf

BlackTerrel
05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
What a fucking idiot.

Lucille
05-28-2013, 12:40 PM
McCain, Lindsay G were right wing neocons and Obama, Andrew Adler etc were left wing neocons on Syria etc, who sent McCain there? Can he go there without blessing of Obama-Puppet Masters?

White House: was aware of McCain's trip to Syria in advance
http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-aware-mccains-trip-syria-advance-151105064.html

The White House was aware in advance of Republican Senator John McCain's trip to Syria and looks forward to speaking to him upon his return, President Barack Obama's spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Tuesday.

Amazing. The WH was actually aware of something.

Warlord
05-28-2013, 12:43 PM
Here's a good read on the "McCain Family Secret: The Coverup"

Please distribute across social media, news, and to all Arizonians... don't forget June 8 is the anniversary of the attack on the USS Liberty

http://criminalstate.com/press/Chapter4.pdf

Thanks for your post.... McCain also left his wife when she was crippled on his return to the US for a rich bitch from Arizona.

Goes to show you what kind of man he is!

They still pay her medical bills to this day Warlord is told... and she repays them with her silence.

devil21
05-30-2013, 01:33 AM
Please trust Senator McCain. He can tell the difference between good terrorists and bad terrorists.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/McCain-confident-he-can-identify-good-guys-in-Syria-314811

HOLLYWOOD
05-30-2013, 05:59 AM
CFR/CIA/Mi5 Egypt puppets... appears the 'Arab Spring' installed exactly what the 'Alpha Agencies' wanted their marionettes running the government and military. So Egypt fronting the offices of the terrorists.
http://www.sott.net/article/259135-The-CIA-is-training-Syrias-rebels-Uh-oh-says-a-top-Iraqi-leader

The CIA is training Syria's rebels: Uh-oh, says a top Iraqi leader (http://www.thenation.com/blog/173149/cia-training-syrias-rebels-uh-oh-says-top-iraqi-leader#)

Robert Dreyfuss
The Nation

http://www.sott.net/image/image/s6/133659/large/syria_soldier_rtr_img.jpg (http://www.sott.net/image/image/s6/133659/full/syria_soldier_rtr_img.jpg)© Reuters/Ahmed Jadallah
A soldier waves the independence flag in a Damascus suburb in January.

The United States is slipping and sliding down that proverbial "slippery slope" in Syria toward something that looks increasingly like war.

Most worryingly, according to (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/world/middleeast/us-pledges-60-million-to-syrian-opposition.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0) The New York Times, the CIA is training Syrian fighters in Jordan. Buried in its story today about Secretary of State John Kerry's announcement that the United States will increase aid to the rebels, including medical supplies and those always tasty MREs ("Meals Ready to Eat"), was this previously unreported nugget:
A covert program to train rebel fighters, which State Department officials here were not prepared to discuss, has also been under way. According to an official in Washington, who asked not to be identified, the CIA since last year has been training groups of Syrian rebels in Jordan.

The official did not provide details about the training or what difference it may have made on the battlefield, but said the CIA had not given weapons or ammunition to the rebels. An agency spokesman declined to comment.
Now, let us not be shocked, shocked that the CIA is doing this; in fact, it's very likely that this is the tip of a very large iceberg. Undoubtedly, the CIA, and the Pentagon, is coordinating a regional effort involving the Sunni bloc involving Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey and Qatar to topple the Assad government in Damascus. That, folks, is called "regime change." And we've seen it before.

The additional $60 million in US aid to Syria's rebels is headed to the coffers of the Syrian Opposition Coalition (SOC) and to the Syrian Military Council (SMC), a newly created body that purports to represent the so-called Syrian Free Army. Interestingly enough, although Egypt has pretty much stayed out of the fray in Syria officially, the SOC and the SMC are based in Cairo, Egypt, whose Muslim Brotherhood, a Sunni secret society, is backing the Muslim Brotherhood - led rebels in Syria. At a background briefing yesterday, a State Department official said this:
The United States will be sending technical advisors through our implementing partners to support the SOC's staff at their Cairo headquarters in the execution of this assistance. This will ensure that the assistance continues to comply with U.S. rules and regulations on the use of foreign assistance, including vetting, oversight, and monitoring. To remind that this additional $60 million for the SOC is in addition to the more than $50 million in nonlethal support we have already provided to help Syrian activists organize opposition efforts across the country and to amplify their message to Syrians and to the world through communications and broadcasting equipment.

There's a long analysis of the Syrian Free Army and the SMC published (http://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/political-update-us-secretary-state-announces-non-lethal-aid-free-syrian-army) by the Institute for the Study of War, a neoconservative think tank in Washington. Here's an excerpt:
The Supreme Military Council was created on the heels of a three day conference held in Antalya, Turkey, from December 5-7, 2012. During this conference, rebel leaders from across Syria announced the election of a new 30-member unified command structure called the Supreme Military Command (SMC). The SMC is led by Chief of Staff Major General Salim Idriss and includes 11 former officers and 19 civilian leaders.

The SMC differs from previous efforts to unify the military opposition because more groups and support networks are included. It could prove to be a more sustainable organization than its predecessors. The SMC includes all of Syria's most important field commanders, and its authority is based on the power and influence of these rebel leaders including: Abdel Qadir Salah, head of the Tawhid Brigade in Aleppo; Mustafa Abdel Karim, head of the Dara al-Thawra Brigade; Ahmed Issa, head of Suqour al-Sham Brigade in Idlib; Jamal Marouf, head of the Syrian Martyrs Brigade in Idlib; Osama al-Jinidi, head of the Farouq Battalions; and General Ziad al-Fahd, head of the Damascus Military Council.

The SMC was organized to incorporate the supply chains and networks that already existed inside Syria and eventually channel them through the centralized units of the SMC. In order to achieve this goal, the command is divided into five geographic fronts with six elected members each: the Eastern front, the Western/Middle front, the Northern front, the Southern front, and the Homs front.
That all sounds organized enough, but on the ground, inside Syria, the lines of authority and the lines of command are less than clear, and many of the anti-Assad fighters are radical and extreme Islamists and Al Qaeda types. Although the United States would like to "vet" the recipients of its aid, and although the people that the CIA is training in Jordan are probably from the more-moderate rather than less-moderate part of the anti-Assad spectrum, there's just no telling what Syria after the fall of Assad might look like.

One person who's worried about exactly that is Faleh al-Fayyah, the national security adviser of Iraq, who spoke yesterday (http://csis.org/files/attachments/13_28_02_Iraq_NSA_TS.pdf) at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington. In his talk, he was asked about recent comments from Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who worried about Syria spinning out of control. Iraq, of course, ruled by a Shiite coalition, is petrified at the idea that a bunch of Sunni radicals and Muslim Brotherhood types might take over in Damascus, leading to civil war, partition and a spillover into Iraq. As Fayyah said:
I believe that the statement by his excellency, Prime Minister al-Maliki, yesterday was an analysis for the potential and possible repercussions that would happen given the developments in Syria. And if it's a bad, negative end to the - to the issue in Syria, then you will see the partition of the country, you would see a civil - a civil war, you would see a potentially a - (inaudible) - and also you would see - and also if the extremist factions come into power in a new regime, in a new order in Syria, then this will export an array of problems to Iraq.
He went on:
We have also started to see that some of these problems started being shipped to Lebanon, exported to Lebanon, and the ripple effect is now being seen in Lebanon. The prime minister's analysis is an accurate and correct one. And if the situation keeps going in that direction that it is taking today, we feel there might be a civil war, there might be a sectarian partition of the - of the country and also we feel that terrorist groups may try to get the upper hand in that environment. Therefore, we feel if the situation goes into that direction, the future of the Middle East will witness tension, will witness further problems, and in that effect, the analysis of his excellency the prime minister, Prime Minister Maliki, was accurate and correct.
So what are we looking at? The very regime that the United States installed in Baghdad, now closely aligned with Iran, is fearful that the regime we are now trying to install in Damascus might be a bitter enemy - which, naturally, will drive Baghdad into the waiting arms of Tehran.

vita3
05-30-2013, 03:08 PM
I have a friend who knows John McCain very well. He told me back in 2007 that he would not be voting for him, because he suffers serious melt-downs in private, due to the torture he endored from Vietnam.

Neo-cons use him as a puppet & with visting Al-Queda types openly, it's just a very sad story all around.

devil21
05-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Ohhhh it gets better.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-senator-mccain-pictured-syrian-rebel-kidnapper-paper-172141362.html

U.S. Senator John McCain was photographed during a trip to Syria with a man implicated in the kidnapping by Syrian rebels of 11 Lebanese Shi'ite pilgrims a year ago, a Lebanese newspaper said on Thursday.

McCain, a Republican, has been an outspoken advocate for U.S. military aid to the rebels fighting President Bashar al-Assad and made a short, highly publicised trip to meet rebel commanders in Syria three days ago.

He has insisted that the United States could locate the "right people" to help among rebel ranks infiltrated with radicalised Islamists.

vita3
05-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Hope every Christian Church in Arizona is informed of this.

purplechoe
09-03-2013, 09:10 PM
bump...

cocrehamster
09-03-2013, 09:15 PM
bump...

Those Yahoo links from may are broken now.. is that normal?

devil21
09-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Those Yahoo links from may are broken now.. is that normal?

In the future just google search a key phrase in the quote and you'll find other sources. Yahoo recycles links pretty quickly.

Here's one about the kidnapping terrorist:
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/article.php?p=170487

HOLLYWOOD
09-04-2013, 07:37 AM
In the future just google search a key phrase in the quote and you'll find other sources. Yahoo recycles links pretty quickly.

Here's one about the kidnapping terrorist:
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/article.php?p=170487Yeah, I notice that too... new norm for Fascist-Corpratist media on breaking links . I wonder if McCain played poker with the terrorists.