PDA

View Full Version : More Offical Ron Paul Swag! (From HQ)

ASayre
11-26-2007, 02:25 AM
Mouse pads:
http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Categories?category=Mouse+Pads

Car Magnets:
http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Categories?category=Magnetic+Car+Signs

Key Chains (No bulk discount though :( )
http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Categories?category=Key+Chains

Remember that all store purchases count as donations in the fund raising totals, so it'll help towards the 12 million goal!

New on 12/5:
http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Categories?category=Lapel+Pins

McDermit
11-26-2007, 02:44 AM
Awesome.

awitelin
11-26-2007, 02:50 AM
Sounds like Christmas gifts for my family. :D

ASayre
11-26-2007, 05:49 AM
Sounds like Christmas gifts for my family. :D

Everyone loves Ron Paul Car Magnets! :D

jrich4rpaul
11-26-2007, 05:56 AM
That mouse pad is definately mine

RonPaul2012grassroots
11-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Remember that all store purchases count as donations in the fund raising totals, so it'll help towards the 12 million goal!

While it's true that all 'campaign store' purchases count as donations as well as being counted against one's contribution limit, all materials sold through the campaign store at ronpaul2008 except for the articles of clothing are being sold "at cost" according to Neal Moore, meaning that when you purchase items such as bumper stickers, yard signs, and buttons the 'profit' of on those items is not going to the campaign, but to the printer instead.

So if you want the most bang for the buck and stretch your available funds the absolute furtherest, we can help you with that. The difference between the prices for our products vs. the prices of 'official' campaign store's items ends up in the pocket of the 'official' printer for the campaign.

Just an FYI.

GorGor
11-29-2007, 08:27 PM
... are being sold "at cost" according to Neal Moore, meaning that when you purchase items such as bumper stickers, yard signs, and buttons the 'profit' of on those items is not going to the campaign, but to the printer instead.

I having a hard time swallowing that. $17.76 is what the campaign is paying for tshirts and baseball hats???

Even if I went and ordered low quantities of 50, the prices wouldn't be that high.

A decent baseball cap embroidered is about $7-8 each in low quantities. Shirts should be around the same for a good made in the USA double sided 2 color shirt.

Mortikhi
11-29-2007, 08:52 PM
$6 shipping to FL?
Are they high?

RonPaul2012grassroots
11-29-2007, 08:54 PM
I having a hard time swallowing that. $17.76 is what the campaign is paying for tshirts and baseball hats???

Even if I went and ordered low quantities of 50, the prices wouldn't be that high.

A decent baseball cap embroidered is about $7-8 each in low quantities. Shirts should be around the same for a good made in the USA double sided 2 color shirt.

The word I got from the source was that the clothing items resulted in a net gain to the campaign coffers, all else was zero net to the campaign, hence "being sold 'at cost' (what the printer is charging the campaign)." So I'm guessing the hats are included in the clothing items and the campaign is actually getting something on those.

GorGor
11-29-2007, 09:51 PM
That's cool. I hope I didn't come across like I was ragging on the campaign. If I did come across that way, my apologies.

I've sent the official store a fair chunk of money for various stuff, including a baseball hat and am glad to do it.

I wish someone would come out with an RP winter hat/stocking cap.

saahmed
11-29-2007, 10:06 PM
They need an RP beanie.

ASayre
12-05-2007, 07:05 PM
More swag.

Lapel Pins.

Rectangle pins:

http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Categories?category=Lapel+Pins

McDermit
12-05-2007, 08:15 PM
They need an RP beanie.

link in sig.

ValidusCustodiae
12-05-2007, 08:19 PM
While it's true that all 'campaign store' purchases count as donations as well as being counted against one's contribution limit, all materials sold through the campaign store at ronpaul2008 except for the articles of clothing are being sold "at cost" according to Neal Moore, meaning that when you purchase items such as bumper stickers, yard signs, and buttons the 'profit' of on those items is not going to the campaign, but to the printer instead.

So if you want the most bang for the buck and stretch your available funds the absolute furtherest, we can help you with that. The difference between the prices for our products vs. the prices of 'official' campaign store's items ends up in the pocket of the 'official' printer for the campaign.

Just an FYI.

I ordered 500 bumper stickers from these folks and was very satisfied with my purchase. Only thing is I would pay extra for faster shipping if you can, since primaries are getting close and the cheapest shipping option is sorta slow =)

kalami
12-05-2007, 08:19 PM
oooh mouse pads. these guys are so tech savvy. they know how to appeal to their constituency