PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann Reality Check: Reality Check Connection Between IRS management Lois Lerner & Cin

sailingaway
05-26-2013, 11:42 PM
Cindy Thomas (Ohio IRS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot1HJPbhsFA&feature=youtu.be

jtstellar
05-27-2013, 02:31 AM
everything ben dug up is new here, this should get plenty more responses nationally let alone rpf. isn't ben located in cincinnati as well? great digging here. someone drudge this?

this report gives the name next to be called in front of the congress. this is the next national story material, no exaggeration

a youtube comment on Cindy Thomas

BASS mann 3 days ago

This Cindy Thomas former field agent 13 plus years ago who came after my business, No fault of mine audit. I lost my business, home, family and wife of 20 years, nasty, nasty person. Karma, it's about time.

puppetmaster
05-27-2013, 03:49 AM
I can't wait to see this.....

kathy88
05-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Bump. Worth a view.

VoluntaryAmerican
05-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know the other places the IRS has been reported to also done this practice?

The Treasury guy Massie questioned said Washington, as well. But I haven't read any news reports on the Washington office. So far I'm only seeing Cincinnati office.

sailingaway
05-28-2013, 10:36 AM
I've seen that people in Cincinnatti talked about people in Washington, I have seen several things referring to Washington.... and Lerner signed some of the letters, but won't talk. Which destroys the chain up the ladder.

cjm
05-28-2013, 01:16 PM
bump. interesting vid.