PDA

View Full Version : Will papparazi force US actresses to wear burkas to cover their face?

enhanced_deficit
05-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Not for sharia rule but to protect their privacy if the paparazzi intrusion kept getting out of control?
Lady Diana was killed trying to avoid intrusive paparazzi.
MJ and his children used to wear face covering burkas also if I recall old reports.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/25/amanda-bynes-photographer-ugly-black-man/

Cheezy tabloid site but subject is serious.

FrankRep
05-25-2013, 07:15 PM
Michael Jackson had a few screws loose, however.

answer: No

enhanced_deficit
05-25-2013, 07:18 PM
By extension hope you are not suggesting same about Amanda in this video?

By covering her face she is trying to protect heself from cheezy tabloids over-zealous hunters.

asurfaholic
05-25-2013, 08:17 PM
Most of those famous people who have paparazzi following them live such a public life ( its what made them famous to begin with) that they are literally asking for a life of no public privacy.

Now I believe that everyone is entitled to their personal space, the reporter who was trying to take the hood off her face should be charged with assault and battery, and possibly other charges, that wasn't right.

But yea... They are living the life, that's the price of being rich and famous.

sailingaway
05-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Michael Jackson did a lot of things other people might not even consider.

kcchiefs6465
05-25-2013, 11:36 PM
The constant badgering is what would annoy me.

People need to get a life.

Aside from the paparazzi. (who in reality make lucrative amounts of money for their photos)

Maybe if America gave two shits about eroding freedom and burned up babies sand ******s as much they cared about trying to wiggle their way up Kimye's ass the world might change. The fact I even know their celebrity 'combo' is telling. As I honestly stare longer at my shits than I do at what they might could be doing.

Thou shalt not try to wiggle into the asshole of thine neighbor.

Seems Godly.

BamaAla
05-25-2013, 11:59 PM
By extension hope you are not suggesting same about Amanda in this video?

By covering her face she is trying to protect heself from cheezy tabloids over-zealous hunters.

If my pop culture is up to date, Amanda Bynes has several screws loose.

That said, the ugly black one should have faced consequences for that.

aGameOfThrones
05-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Michael Jackson did a lot of things other people might not even consider.

Like singing a duet with eddie murphy.