PDA

View Full Version : The Plan To “Take Back America” – Place ALL state and federal capitols under ‘Civil Disobe

tangent4ronpaul
05-25-2013, 04:09 PM
The Plan To “Take Back America” – Place ALL state and federal capitols under ‘Civil Disobedient’ Siege
http://americasvoicenow.org/the-plan-to-take-back-america-place-all-state-and-federal-capitols-under-civil-disobedient-siege/

I'm not sure if Adam is supporting this, hijacking this or if he even knows about it, but it does seem to be his latest plan. Sorta... So far this other event has 205 supporters voting to attend and it's gotten about zero media attention since being announced April 12th, so they could sure use the help! I also thought I saw Facebook pages from this group or something like it that apparently has state groups too, but publicity is an issue.

-t

Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has arrived for us to make or break. No longer can we sit and ponder, “who will do something?”, “who is going to stop the tyranny and treasonous actions of our state and federal governments?”

Today all that ends. Today we take our nation back by peaceful, civil disobedience and siege.

Today we commit to bring all state and federal governments, agencies and branches to a screeching, blood curdling halt. No more fear, no more hiding in the shadows. Today you will make a choice; ”I am an American Patriot who will solve this problem”, or “I am choosing the side of slavery and betrayal.”

Either you are the solution… or, you ARE the problem.

The time for vacillation and hand-wringing are done. Today we as a nation, as a people, as a business, as a parent, as a child, as a family, today, we take action. We will starve this beast into submission. We will bring the entire nation and every state to a screeching halt economically and peacefully using the tool of Civil Disobedience.

Prepare yourselves for trouble, discomfort, hunger, cold and fear. But most importantly… prepare yourself for SUCCESS. Success in restoring our nation to the Rule of Law, to morals, ethics, honesty, and the courage to take on the hard and painful task of bringing order to chaos.

Our nation is at the end of a long road. From here the road goes Left or Right. There is no more straight ahead.

Here’s the plan:

All businesses:

Cease sending in sales taxes, employee contribution taxes and any other funds that go to the state or federal governments.
Withhold any payments made to any government agency, either state or federal until the demands are met.
Withhold all real estate tax payments
Withhold all payments to banks, mortgage companies, auto loans, credit card companies, revolving lines of credit, Real Estate taxes
Cease all orders for new products and services
Place the funds in designated ‘escrow’ accounts and withhold the funds until the state and federal governments capitulate.
The End Goal? Bring all commerce, funding and payments to a halt. No money moves, period. No product moves, Period.

All individuals:

Prepare yourselves and families to take shifts in ‘camping’ out in front of the state and federal capitols until ALL demands are met.
Withhold all payments to banks, mortgage companies, auto loans, credit card companies.
Place all funds in a designated ‘escrow’ account and withhold the funds until the state and federal governments capitulate.
Purchase only what you need in food & fuel for a 90 day window.
Don’t worry, it can’t last that long. Remember, 90% of America has only enough food to last 3 days. Understand that state governments are required by law to pay ALL bills with real money and they don’t have the luxury of a Federal Reserve who can print endless greenbacks. States will break within 10-15 days… maybe less.
The End Goal? Starve The Beast. Bring all commerce to a halt. No work, no taxes paid, no purchases, no commerce, no movement. A complete and total freeze of all money, supplies, and work.

When does this begin?

July 4th, 2013. Independence Day.

Slogans?

We’re Not Leaving Until YOU Do!
America – Free At Last!
Freedom & Liberty – We The People Is ALL Of Us!
Enough Is Enough – We Want Our Nation Back!
Our Constitution IS The Law Of The Land!
End Government Lawlessness!
Government Under Siege – Not Citizens!
Government Has Boundaries – We The People Enforce Them!

What will happen?

A complete and total freeze will be impossible to hide from not only every individual in our nation, the entire world will be forced to take notice.
The mass media will at first try to ignore it. Thankfully, there is enough ‘alternative’ media sources that will cover the planet with the news that America is in peaceful REVOLT. ”Those crazy American’s are taking their nation back for the 2nd time!”
State Governments will be the first to capitulate. Their funding is generally ‘hand to mouth’. Without monetary resources from sales taxes and income tax paid via employers, they will be bereft of funds within days.
The Federal Government can print money (Illegally via the Federal Reserve – A private cabal of Banksters). They however also rely on tax revenues sent in from employers. They cannot print indefinitely. Further, the pressure from states, individuals and the globe will be impossible to ignore.
The Federal Government will not last beyond a few weeks or perhaps a couple of months at most.

What is the Goal?

The goal of this process is to take back our nation, peacefully, civilly, but with unrelenting force. No government can exist without funding from the citizenry. Everyone knows and acknowledges that our state and federal governments are completely out of control in relation to both money and abuse of power.

Our goal is to cut off the money supply and starve the beast to death. Either it will capitulate to our demands, or it will die. In either event, We The People will come out of this period with our nation intact and our Constitution again in full force and effect.

So what demands are we making?

All existing members of congress resign pending an emergency nationwide election for both state and federal governments.
President Barack Obama must resign pending an emergency national election to replace him.
No current member of congress may run again in the emergency election
Nationwide personal taxation at a level not to exceed 10% of income.
Everyone pays, not 51% – everyone.
No deductions, no loopholes
Nationwide corporate taxation at a level not to exceed 20%.
No deductions, no loopholes
If a corporation attempts to avoid paying taxes by ‘hiding’ or sheltering money overseas, that corporation is prohibited from doing business in the United States.
The Federal Reserve MUST return all national banking and money supply to the Treasury as Constitutionally mandated within a 3 year time frame.
The Treasury Department Shall Not delegate the Constitutional duties and obligations to any third party
The Treasury Shall Not use fractional banking. All money must be backed by precious metal.
All administrative agencies not Constitutionally Mandated are immediately disbanded and considered Null & Void including but not limited to the following:
EPA – Environmental Protection Agency
DHS – Department of Homeland Security
IRS – Internal Revenue Service – We have no need of the IRS. It will be replaced with a simple monitoring body to ensure all funds are collected.
ATF, DEA, SEC, USDA, FDA, DOE – Full List Here: http://www.usa.gov/directory/federal/index.shtml
No ‘Agency’ Shall Exist. Congress has no authority to sub-delegate the limited ‘power-of-attorney’ that the Constitution provides for it to possess.
State and Federal governments Shall adopt balanced budgets annually or semi-annually.
All government accounting Shall be done under GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
The National (Federal) Government Shall Not exceed the enumerated powers delegated to it in the Constitution

Our national currency is on the verge of collapse due to the Federal Reserve diluting the money supply. Administrative Agencies surveillance violates the privacy rights. The IRS is bleeding our nation to death. The Presidency has become an secret dictatorship. Every member of congress has betrayed their oath of office. Lobbyists have turned our government into the ‘best congress money can buy’. Our national heritage, laws, policies and constitution have been sold to the highest bidder. Corruption is the rule of the day in both State & Federal governments. Our Constitution is all but defunct after decades of grinding away by traitors and treasonists who call themselves ‘representative’ of the people.

This revolt, while peaceful, will change everything. Either we change it now, while words suffice, or we accept the ‘fundamental change’ that our governmental leaders have planned for us.

The word to describe that is, Slavery. Enslaved by debt, monitored, castrated, emasculated, cowered, fearful and subservient to an elitist new world order that declares YOU to be food and livestock. To be used, or abused, at the will of your masters. It matters not the name or face of the master for they are all the same. Tyrants whose ego and desire for power and money are fed by your demise.

Join me and spread the word.

"Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves. " -Winston Churchill

CPUd
05-25-2013, 04:19 PM
President Barack Obama must resign pending an emergency national election to replace him.
The National (Federal) Government Shall Not exceed the enumerated powers delegated to it in the Constitution

Isn't this a contradiction? If a President resigns, the VP becomes the President.

tangent4ronpaul
05-25-2013, 04:24 PM
per post 66, here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?415468-Adam-Kokesh-Calls-on-American-Revolutionary-Army-to-March-on-50-State-Capitols/page7

it looks like Adam is throwing all his support behind this other march.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
05-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Isn't this a contradiction? If a President resigns, the VP becomes the President.

except that the VP is president of the Senate, so would have resigned as would the senior rep in the House who should be next in line. I remember Bush changed the order, but not positive what it is now. I want to say it goes to the highest ranking general or member of the JCS and then to the head of the Dept of Agriculture.

Military gvmt or
Monsanto gvmt...

decisions, decisions...

OTOH, it's calling for all agencies to be abolished, so I guess the Dept of Ag guy would be signing up for food stamps instead. Oh, Wait! - what food stamps?

-t

EDIT: Found it:

1 Vice President of the United States Joe Biden (D)
2 Speaker of the House John Boehner (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Patrick Leahy (D)
4 Secretary of State John Kerry (D)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Jacob Lew (D)
6 Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel (R)
7 Attorney General Eric Holder (D)
-- Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell (D)[3]
8 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack (D)
-- Acting Secretary of Commerce Rebecca Blank (D) [4]
-- Acting Secretary of Labor Seth Harris (D) [4]
9 Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius (D)
10 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan (D)
11 Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood (R)
12 Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (D)
13 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan (D)
14 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki (I)
15 Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano (D)

Can you imagine Holder or Cousin Janet as prez? ICK! - we would be really fucked then!

-t

Lucille
05-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Silber was hoping to see something like this.

You Say You Want a Peaceful Revolution
http://www.powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-say-you-want-peaceful-revolution.html

I desperately hope that this post proves to be entirely unnecessary. I wish more than anything that some people are already beginning to make plans along the lines I will describe. If they are, this post will be redundant and beside the point. Nothing would make me happier.

Even though I think it's possible that such plans are already afoot, I haven't seen any stories or reports to convince me that is so. (If you have, please let me know immediately.) So here goes.

I'll state at the outset what I would love to see happen: a massive protest on the order of a million or more people descends on Washington, D.C. At the same time, huge crowds of protesters also congregate in other major cities, at least five and hopefully more than ten.

The central peg on which such demonstrations could be structured would be an anti-tax protest movement. From the perspective of such a movement, the unfolding IRS scandal is a gift from heaven. I myself don't consider the IRS story a "scandal," because I regard the behavior about which we are now learning as typical of the State's operations (as I discussed briefly here). I also think what we're learning is only the smallest tip of a gigantic iceberg.

But with regard to the protest movement I'm describing, my particular views about this story are utterly irrelevant. The critical point is that the IRS story is getting a lot of attention -- and a lot of people are deeply, profoundly angry. Another part of the reaction is equally, and perhaps even more critical: people are very angry across the political spectrum. The fury isn't restricted to the left or the right: it encompasses people of every political persuasion.

For those who fervently hope for major changes to the abominable State that rules us, this is the kind of moment to be seized without delay. The peg is not simply an anti-tax protest: everyone will be asked to refuse to file their tax returns next year. It is perfectly understandable that only a very small number of individuals refuse to file tax returns now: the dangers are very great for the man or woman who does so alone. This is more true when the protester has a family, and particularly true when the protester has children who depend on him or her for survival.

But what if millions of Americans declare that they refuse to file future tax returns? Is the government going to pursue all of them? And what if a sizable number of well-known people, including some famous celebrities, join the movement? Would the government threaten all of them? I say: let the bastards try...

Working Poor
05-25-2013, 05:42 PM
It's interesting to consider. I think starving the beast might be the best way to slay it.

puppetmaster
05-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Ready

Christian Liberty
05-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Its not going to work, only 10% of the population gives a crap, even if every single liberty minded individual participated.