PDA

View Full Version : Rapid-Fire Money Bomb Rallying Calls Are Ineffective

megasooner
11-26-2007, 01:46 AM
Machinegun money bomb rallying calls are ineffective and they dilute the overall power of the money bomb. Please do not haphazardly or arbitrarily announce a money bomb under any circumstances unless a considerable consensus is reached among supporters in the forums. The time and date of these events need to be carefully considered to achieve maximum effectiveness.

By all means, encourage people to donate as much as possible, but do not encourage or promote money bombs without considering the potential political ramifications within the campaign and at large.

sharedvoice
11-26-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this subject. It has come up before in the past. Quite honestly it's motivating to see new creative ways to raise money and awareness for the campaign. I don't mind really what method people use as long donation are flowing directly to our man Dr. Ron Paul.

Personally, I don't feel we need to consolidate our strategy, but to expand and build upon it. Other money-bomb portals may be useful as long the dates coincide with each other that way can assure money bombs days hit hard, that way we receive maximum media exposure.