PDA

View Full Version : Thompson is pissed at Fox too.

john_anderson_ii
11-26-2007, 01:43 AM
From: http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/thompson_fox_news/2007/11/25/52050.html

Republican Fred Thompson accused Fox News of bias on Sunday, saying the network skews things against him while claiming his presidential campaign is in trouble.

"This has been a constant mantra of Fox, to tell you the truth," Thompson told Chris Wallace on "Fox New Sunday" after Wallace played clips of Fox commentators saying his campaign had been a disappointment.

"It's a lot of the same kind of stuff that I heard when I first ran for office, when I was 20 points down. And fortunately, I wound up 20 points ahead on election night," Thompson said, according to The Politico.

"From Day One, they said I got in too late, I couldn't do it ... wouldn't raise enough money, and that sort of thing. And that's their opinion. They're entitled to their opinion. But that doesn't seem to be shared by the cross section of American people. If you look at the national polls, you'll see that I'm running second and have been running second for a long time. ...

"For you to highlight nothing but the negative in terms of these polls, and then put on your own guys, who have been predicting for four months, really, that I couldn't do it, you know, kind of skews things a little bit."

If Fred Thompson had grassroots, and they complained to the journalists, would the journalists smear Thompson's supporters as crazy nazi racist multiculturalists?

That question is baking my noodle, I'm just very glad FT doesn't have the support he would need to find out.

Menthol Patch
11-26-2007, 01:46 AM
Lets really upset Fox News by raising 12 million by Nov. 30th!

RPFTW!
11-26-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't doubt that Murdoch wants Guiliani vs Hillary, Fred Thompson is probably right here, but also he has had like 3 hour long interviews with Hannity, one of them only a couple days ago.

DjLoTi
11-26-2007, 01:48 AM
Better version of this story on www.RawStory.com

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-26-2007, 02:25 AM
He is playing his part in this huge reality show to be mad at the media so Ron Paul is ignored and Frec takes the spotlight as being neglected.

The 2008 Elections are a huge reality show.

ClayTrainor
11-26-2007, 02:30 AM
The 2008 Elections are a huge reality show.

QFT

if only the debates got the same ratings as most reality shows, lol

Midnight77
11-26-2007, 02:32 AM
FOX News is biased???

You don't say.

I thought they were supposed to be Fair and Balanced.