PDA

View Full Version : TeaParty07 Slump?

rational thinker
11-26-2007, 01:34 AM
I've noticed on the site teaparty07.com that the number of pledges have not been growing as quickly as before. We haven't even left the 20,000 mark yet.

qwerty
11-26-2007, 01:34 AM
I've noticed on the site teaparty07.com that the number of pledges have not been growing as quickly as before. We haven't even left the 20,000 mark yet.

Spread the address!!!

Check my signature!

brumans
11-26-2007, 01:42 AM
So I take it the USA Today article didn't do much good...

Menthol Patch
11-26-2007, 01:47 AM
For the next few days we need to focus on the Nov. 30th money bomb.

derdy
11-26-2007, 01:48 AM
I think we'll be fine. Half of those that donated last time didn't pledge.

Lord Xar
11-26-2007, 02:15 AM

right.. .. BUT last time we had Adam Curry jamming for us, we had Schiff sending out emails etc...

Are they gonna do that now. Are they informed on this? This teapary07

qwerty
11-26-2007, 02:16 AM
right.. .. BUT last time we had Adam Curry jamming for us, we had Schiff sending out emails etc...

True, we must inform everyone now!

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-26-2007, 02:20 AM

true I nor my friends haven't signed up for either.

but we donated last time and will this time.
I even got new people on board for this one.

But sign up?
we will pick up the slack for the hundreds that probably sign up and don't donate.
we all know best polls are not scientific and this is like a poll. lol

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-26-2007, 02:23 AM
So I take it the USA Today article didn't do much good...

no spike huh?
maybe if it was more direct and too the point and not a huge mess about old dead guys aka forefathers.

Anyways, as opposed to the design as I was I got a copy on Thanksgiving around 3pm and the box still had at least 7 in it (San Jose, CA).

And as a Ron Paul fanatic it is great. I show people and all. But as a non voter I would have NEVER read that.

soooo basically I don't have faith in that bringing much for new faces and donators. (people like me and the hundreds of thousands others that support Ron Paul)

*crossing fingers*

ASayre
11-26-2007, 02:32 AM
The fellow who had that facebook app to message Ron Paul'ers in the RP Group to sign up needs to update it for the 16th (Or even the 30th) :)

Midnight77
11-26-2007, 02:38 AM
It is possible that the people who were exposed to the ad are still researching Ron's positions before making a commitment. Give it a little more time.

derdy
11-26-2007, 02:44 AM

from what I understand Schiff has sent out an email to his client list. www.dollarcollapse.com features a banner for the tea party on its site for free and is sending out an email to subscribed readers encouraging them to donate. same with www.drhousingbubble.com <---I think that's the right one because there are several (www.housingpanic.com etc)

coboman
11-26-2007, 02:54 AM
It is really time to back up that infomercial idea that is being tossed around in several threads.

Infomercials are the cheapest, safest bet for a new product (or unknown candidate). The base of Ron Paul supporters that can be reached via the internet has reached it's peak.

The USA ad, although a noble and wonderful effort, cannot bring as many new supporters.

An infomercial with the "ACT NOW!!" strategy, could bring millions in donations, and pledges.

James R
11-26-2007, 02:58 AM
It is possible that the people who were exposed to the ad are still researching Ron's positions before making a commitment. Give it a little more time.

I think you are right. For me it was a leap to go from "I like this guy" to "I'm going to give money to this guy."

troyd1
11-26-2007, 05:31 AM
I saw a post right after rthe usatoday ad about Ron Paul being one of the highest searched terms on usatoday and have tracked it for a few days. Wed - Friday top 3, Saturday 9th Yesterday & today not showing up. This is ballpark because I only looked once or twice a day, but I would think all this searching was from the ad because it slowed down by Saturday. I also think we will get more activity starting today because a lot of people(especially ones that read the ad) were out of town and may not have had access to a computer. I think things are going to pick up.

Pride
11-26-2007, 05:58 AM
I think its time that we get out on the streets and recruit new people.

Get off the net and onto the streets! That is how this campaign will grow.

JAYCEE
11-26-2007, 06:49 AM
What about using billboards.

Given the collapsing economy, there are plenty of blank billboards around.

LibertyEagle
11-26-2007, 07:31 AM

You are absolutely right. Has anyone contacted Curry or Schiff on this? How about other precious metal folks?

Maybe if we all contacted our own precious metal person, show them what Schiff sent out and ask them for their support in doing the same for The Tea Party, it would really be what we need to hit this thing out of the ballpark.

Tenbatsu
11-26-2007, 07:41 AM
Adam Curry is aware of the teaparty. He mentioned it on a recent episode, although only briefly. He said he will start pushing it when the 16th gets closer.