PDA

View Full Version : Unedited version of UK terrorist's statement.

Expatriate
05-24-2013, 02:29 AM
I couldn't find this video posted here yet.

The videos I saw on the news edited out the parts of the statement that talked about the attack being revenge for British foreign policy, and the anchors acted as if nobody had a clue as to the motivation for the attack.

He starts speaking at 1:21 in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0z_FMpF5c

TRANSCRIPT:

The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers, and this British soldier is one, is a eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth.

By Allah, we swear by the Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the sharia in Muslim lands. Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather you are extreme. You the ones. When you drop a bomb, do you think it hits one person, or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family. This is the reality.

By Allah if I saw your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature. But we are forced by the Qur'an in Sura at-Tauba [Chapter 9 of the Koran], through many, many ayah [verses] throughout the Koran that [say] we must fight them as they fight us, a eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth.

I apologize that women had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments. They don’t care about you. Do you think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think the politicians are going to die? No it's going to be the average guy, like you, and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so we can.., so you can all live in peace. Leave our lands and you will live in peace. That's all I have to say. Allah's peace and blessings be upon Muhammad ...

Analysis of the statement here:
http://markdurie.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/the-woolwich-killing-we-must-fight-them.html

Expatriate
05-24-2013, 12:52 PM
Also, this is the soldier who was killed, Lee Rigby. He served as a machine gunner and was deployed to Cyprus and Afghanistan.

RIP.

http://i2.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article4008148.ece/ALTERNATES/s338b/RPY_Rigby_Murder_BP09_6284928-4008148.jpg

Drummer Lee Rigby or ‘Riggers’ to his friends was born in July 1987 in Crumpsall, Manchester. He joined the Army in 2006 and on successful completion of his infantry training course at Infantry Training Centre Catterick was selected to be a member of the Corps of Drums and posted to 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (also known as the ‘Second Fusiliers’ or ‘2 RRF’).

His first posting was as a machine gunner in Cyprus where the battalion was serving as the resident infantry battalion in Dhekelia. Having performed a plethora of tasks while in Cyprus, he returned to the UK in the early part of 2008 to Hounslow, West London. Here, Drummer Rigby stood proudly outside the royal palaces as part of the battalion’s public duties commitment. He was an integral member of the Corps of Drums throughout the battalion’s time on public duties, the highlight of which was being a part of the Household Division’s Beating Retreat – a real honour for a line infantry Corps of Drums.

In April 2009, Drummer Rigby deployed on operations for the first time to Helmand province, Afghanistan, where he served as a member of the Fire Support Group at Patrol Base Woqab. On returning to the UK he completed a second tour of public duties and then moved with the battalion to Celle, Germany, to be held at a state of high readiness for contingency operations as part of the Small Scale Contingency Battle Group.

In 2011, Drummer Rigby took up a recruiting post in London where he also assisted with duties at the regimental headquarters in the Tower of London.

An extremely popular and witty soldier, Drummer Rigby was a larger than life personality within the Corps of Drums and was well known, liked and respected across the Second Fusiliers. He was a passionate and lifelong Manchester United fan.

A loving father to his son Jack, aged 2 years, he will be sorely missed by all who knew him. The regiment’s thoughts and prayers are with his family during this extremely difficult time. ‘Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier’.

Drummer Rigby’s family have issued the following tribute:

Lee was lovely. He would do anything for anybody, he always looked after his sisters and always protected them. He took a ‘big brother’ role with everyone.

All he wanted to do from when he was a little boy, was be in the Army. He wanted to live life and enjoy himself. His family meant everything to him. He was a loving son, husband, father, brother, and uncle, and a friend to many.

We ask that our privacy be respected at this difficult time.

Lieutenant Colonel Jim Taylor, Commanding Officer, Second Fusiliers, said:

Drummer Lee Rigby was a dedicated and professional soldier. He was a real character within the Second Fusiliers. Larger than life, he was at the heart of our Corps of Drums. An experienced and talented side drummer and machine gunner, he was a true warrior and served with distinction in Afghanistan, Germany and Cyprus.

His ability, talent and personality made him a natural choice to work in the recruiting group. He will be sorely missed by everyone in the Second Fusiliers. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this incredibly difficult time. Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier.

Captain Alan Williamson, Adjutant, Second Fusiliers (and Drummer Rigby’s platoon commander from 2010 to 2011), said:

Drummer Rigby or ‘Riggers’ as he was known within the platoon was a cheeky and humorous man, always there with a joke to brighten the mood; he was an extremely popular member of the Fire Support Group (FSG). An excellent side drummer and highly competent machine gunner, he was always there to help out the younger members of the FSG whenever possible.

His loss will be felt across the battalion but this is nothing compared to how his family must be feeling at this difficult time; our thoughts and prayers are with them. Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier.

Warrant Officer Class 1 Ned Miller, Regimental Sergeant Major, Second Fusiliers, said:

Riggers is what every battalion needs. He was one of the battalion’s great characters, always smiling and always ready to brighten the mood with his fellow Fusiliers. He was an excellent drummer and well-respected within the Drums platoon. He was easily identified whilst on parade by the huge smile on his face and how proud he was to be a member of the Drums.

He would always stop for a chat just to tell me Manchester United would win the league again. My thoughts are with his family and they will always be part of the Fusilier family. Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier.

Sergeant Barry Ward, Drum Major, Second Fusiliers, said:

Drummer Rigby was a loving father, with a very bubbly character. He was an excellent drummer, loved his job, and was a highly popular member of the platoon. He had served in Afghanistan as an FSG operator and was very diligent in his work. He was always around when needed and will be sorely missed by all members of the Second Fusiliers Corps of Drums. Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier.

Christian Liberty
05-24-2013, 01:39 PM
I guess he just hated us because we're free and prosperous and what have you?

:rolleyes:

juleswin
05-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Anyone else not notice how pristine this butchers sweater is? He just hacked a man to death and there is little or not blood spatter on his clothing.

Hello?

Expatriate
05-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Anyone else not notice how pristine this butchers sweater is? He just hacked a man to death and there is little or not blood spatter on his clothing.

Hello?

He was wearing black. Have you ever cut yourself while wearing black?

Look, I think it's important to think critically and question the official story in anything. But don't start crying wolf unless you have some damn good evidence.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/227840.pdf

Visualization of bloodstains is trivial on white or lightly colored surfaces. However, on darkly
colored or black surfaces, this visualization can be extremely difficult. The failure to visualize and thereby
recognize blood and bloodstain patterns on darkly colored surfaces has had seriously adverse consequences
for important criminal investigations.

juleswin
05-24-2013, 02:46 PM
He was wearing black. Have you ever cut yourself while wearing black?

Look, I think it's important to think critically and question the official story in anything. But don't start crying wolf unless you have some damn good evidence.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/227840.pdf

First of all he was wearing a grey albeit dark grey sweater not black. But yes, I have seen blood stain on black clothing and yes it can be sometimes hard to visualize but still we can see the blood on his back hands(not so much with the video in the OP) and his hands are much darker than his shirt.

There are no wet marks which at least you are supposed to see even on black. Anyway, I am beginning to wonder if he at anytime changed his shirt to look presentable for the camera or if the accomplice did the hacking and he was just the hype man for the group. Thanks for the article, I did not read it all, but I read the abstract.

Smart3
05-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Sura at-Tauba, as the last chapter of the Qur'an revealed, is the most authoritative and important. In it, Muslims are commanded to kill anyone who refuses to convert to Islam.

If only the average Muslim had actually read the Qur'an, they'd either become Christians or Atheists in a week.

KingRobbStark
05-24-2013, 03:11 PM
It's funny how he said we should leave "their land" when the people in those lands treat blacks as if they are still slaves, and consider them subhuman.

Sura at-Tauba, as the last chapter of the Qur'an revealed, is the most authoritative and important. In it, Muslims are commanded to kill anyone who refuses to convert to Islam.

If only the average Muslim had actually read the Qur'an, they'd either become Christians or Atheists in a week.

And the google scholar reveals himself.

pcosmar
05-24-2013, 03:31 PM

Hello?
Anyone notice that this video is considerably less bloody than the first one (edited and doctored) that was shown around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoQVbaEePu8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoQVbaEePu8

Someone posted both in a video in another thread.. Blood had been added in the edited version that was first seen.

juleswin
05-24-2013, 03:36 PM
Anyone notice that this video is considerably less bloody than the first one (edited and doctored) that was shown around.

Someone posted both in a video in another thread.. Blood had been added in the edited version that was first seen.

Or maybe blood was removed from the video in the OP? The hands in the OP video looks awfully orange and that is not normal, same discolouration is going on with the bloody butcher knife. My guess is someone tinkered with the OP video but why?

The plot thickens

pcosmar
05-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Or maybe blood was removed from the video in the OP? The plot thickens

The full unedited video is less bloody than the edited version that was first shown.and looking at the two,, the blood looks the Wrong Color (too much magenta)
but that may be just my eye for color. (painter)

Expatriate
05-24-2013, 04:28 PM
The full unedited video is less bloody than the edited version that was first shown.and looking at the two,, the blood looks the Wrong Color (too much magenta)
but that may be just my eye for color. (painter)

I think the contrast is different because the two videos seem to have been taken by two separate cell phones with different camera models.

Go to where he says "you people will never be safe, remove your governments" in both videos and compare them. He is looking at the camera in one but not in the other. The two videos are taken from different angles.

Also look at the red/orange lines on the road and the red/orange building in the background. They also change color, indicating a difference in contrast/saturation.

Still, I wouldn't put it past the press to pump up the colors a little more in the particular video they acquired. As they say, "If it bleeds it leads". The apparent bloodiness of his hands was a big "attention grabbing" component to this story, so given access to both videos, I bet the press would always choose would show the redder looking one, and would show it in the most colorful format possible for the broadcast.

Smart3
05-24-2013, 04:53 PM
It's funny how he said we should leave "their land" when the people in those lands treat blacks as if they are still slaves, and consider them subhuman.

And the google scholar reveals himself.
That's highly offensive, considering I'm one of the very few people on the board that actually has studied Islam.

Regarding the slave remark - while anti-black sentiment is pretty widespread in the Islamic world, most Arabs (especially in Yemen, Morocco, etc) have black African ancestry. The killer in the video was from Nigeria, so I assume the anti-British remark was tied heavily to British colonialism in that area. No doubt he sided with Boko Haram.

dillo
05-24-2013, 05:43 PM
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Expatriate
05-24-2013, 06:20 PM
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

??

Polytheists? Pretty sure that's not the reasoning here.

Edit: Supposedly, these were the verses the killer was referring to. One of them mentions "polytheists", but I doubt that has anything to do with this attack.

"fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together" (Sura 9:36)

"fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you ... And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for fitnah (oppression, persecution) is worse than slaughter; ... if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. " (Sura 2:190-9)

"Permission to fight (against disbelievers) is given to those (believers) who are fought against, because they have been wronged and surely, Allah is Able to give them (believers) victory" (Sura 22:39)

And We prescribed for them therein: The life for the life, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and for wounds retaliation. (Sura 5:45)

Smart3
05-24-2013, 06:36 PM
??

Polytheists? Pretty sure that's not the reasoning here.

Edit: Supposedly, these were the verses the killer was referring to. One of them mentions "polytheists", but I doubt that has anything to do with this attack.

Islamic extremists usually think that Christians are polytheists. The average Muslim might also think so, depending on what percentage of the population is Muslim and how isolated he/she might be from Christianity.

kcchiefs6465
05-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Footage of man charging the police. Graphic so fair warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_jTLDc8xM

Expatriate
05-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Islamic extremists usually think that Christians are polytheists. The average Muslim might also think so, depending on what percentage of the population is Muslim and how isolated he/she might be from Christianity.

Don't you think the eye-for-an-eye thing would be more likely to be the reasoning, as he said? That they hate us for being polytheists is a new one for me.

dillo
05-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Don't you think the eye-for-an-eye thing would be more likely to be the reasoning, as he said? That they hate us for being polytheists is a new one for me.

My point was that murder is encouraged in their scripture

enhanced_deficit
05-24-2013, 09:53 PM
I wasn't aware Drudge was in bed with Obama's neocon masters also but why did he also edit out the bolded part?

we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone.

juleswin
05-24-2013, 09:59 PM
I wasn't aware Drudge was in bed with Obama's neocon masters also but why did he also edit out the bolded part?

That would be supporting isolationism policies dont you know?. But seriously, virtually every single intervention campaigns from blackhawk down to Benghazi we have gotten involved with, we have experienced blow backs from it

But for some really strange reason, we keep doing it again and again and again. Just baffles the mind.

Expatriate
05-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Or maybe blood was removed from the video in the OP? The hands in the OP video looks awfully orange and that is not normal, same discolouration is going on with the bloody butcher knife. My guess is someone tinkered with the OP video but why?

The plot thickens

The two videos were taken by two different cameras. Compare the angles at parts of the "speech" where he's looking at one camera and not at the other.

The color difference is likely due to different settings on the 2 cameras.

Expatriate
05-24-2013, 11:01 PM
My point was that murder is encouraged in their scripture

I can show you many parts of Biblical scripture that encourage murder as well. And yet almost all Christians are against it, save a few fundamentalists. But can we please not turn this into a debate over whose holy book sucks more?

I was more interested in discussing why the press was covering up parts of what he said - since it seems to validate Ron Paul's warnings about blowback from occupying and bombing foreign countries.

Has anyone seen an MSM source play the entire statement yet? When I saw it on CNN they edited out the part where he explained his motivations, then had the gall to say something like "We don't yet know the reasoning behind this attack". Every other MSM source I've seen online has pulled the same BS.

ReasonableThinker
05-28-2013, 04:51 PM
That's highly offensive, considering I'm one of the very few people on the board that actually has studied Islam

That just seems like phony trotskyite histrionics, did it really offend you that he said Arabs had prejudice against blacks? But I'm sure your desert-dwelling kindred beheading innocent soldiers in the West is perfectly OK.

ReasonableThinker
05-28-2013, 04:55 PM

"we will never stop fighting until you leave us alone."

The West has valid geopolitical interests in the Middle East and we have a right to dominate the land. Prior to European colonialism these people really had no clear boundaries between ethnicities and cultures, so I'm not sure what makes it "their" land. (Hence the whole Palestinian issue, where people are still arguing today when the Palestinian ethnicity was created) I would like to remind everyone, including the reactionary anti-Westerners out there, that the world wasn't really a pleasant place when the Huns, Mongols, Turks, and Islamic Caliphates ruled the world. If Muslims are upset about interventionism, they can "un-intervene" themselves and retreat from North Africa, the Levant, and find refuge in the arabian deserts singing "ooga booga allah" around a campfire.

Expatriate
05-28-2013, 05:01 PM
I was able to find only one mainstream, (albeit minor) TV source that played the entire uncensored video in Canada.

But Sun News is considered far-right/fringe by almost everyone I know here in Canada, and the viewership is pretty low.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_News_Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nw5wJIq-pc

BlackTerrel
05-28-2013, 05:22 PM
By Allah, we swear by the Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the sharia in Muslim lands. Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather you are extreme. You the ones. When you drop a bomb, do you think it hits one person, or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family. This is the reality.

By Allah if I saw your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature. But we are forced by the Qur'an in Sura at-Tauba [Chapter 9 of the Koran], through many, many ayah [verses] throughout the Koran that [say] we must fight them as they fight us, a eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth.

I apologize that women had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe.

What is "our" land and who is "you people"? The guy was born and raised in England.

So because he converted to Islam he no longer has any connection to the people in England and all Muslim nations are now "his people"? Makes no sense.

Expatriate
05-28-2013, 05:26 PM
What is "our" land and who is "you people"? The guy was born and raised in England.

So because he converted to Islam he no longer has any connection to the people in England and all Muslim nations are now "his people"? Makes no sense.

I though it was also interesting that at the end he says

"Tell them to bring our troops back so we can.., so you can all live in peace. Leave our lands and you will live in peace."

Seems like he's not sure what group he belongs to.

LibForestPaul
05-28-2013, 05:37 PM

Good for him. Couple thousand more butcherings, and maybe the Brits will learn. Not Americans though, too stupid.

dillo
05-28-2013, 06:29 PM
I can show you many parts of Biblical scripture that encourage murder as well. And yet almost all Christians are against it, save a few fundamentalists. But can we please not turn this into a debate over whose holy book sucks more?

I was more interested in discussing why the press was covering up parts of what he said - since it seems to validate Ron Paul's warnings about blowback from occupying and bombing foreign countries.

Has anyone seen an MSM source play the entire statement yet? When I saw it on CNN they edited out the part where he explained his motivations, then had the gall to say something like "We don't yet know the reasoning behind this attack". Every other MSM source I've seen online has pulled the same BS.

thou shall not kill

Expatriate
05-28-2013, 07:11 PM
thou shall not kill

Can we please not turn this into a debate over whose holy book is better?

But in response to your implication:

Deuteronomy 13 6-11
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

Deuteronomy 13 12-16
If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the Lord thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,

Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the Lord thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

Romans 1:30-32
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And who could forget the classics:

Exodus 21:15
And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death.

Exodus 31:15
Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:27
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 21:9
And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Deuteronomy 17:12
And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the Lord thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.

If all Muslims are dangerous because their holy book commands them to kill, as you seem to be implying, should followers of the Bible be viewed the same way?