PDA

View Full Version : Organize your states NOW!

Sematary
11-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Time is running out. If there is no statewide organization in your state - get it going! We don't have much time. Start a global meetup for your state - get ahold of the organizers and start planning how to get victory in your state!

Menthol Patch
11-26-2007, 02:04 AM
I totally agree. Everyone needs to start organizing their state. We need delegates!

walt
11-26-2007, 06:24 AM
Time is running out. If there is no statewide organization in your state - get it going! We don't have much time. Start a global meetup for your state - get ahold of the organizers and start planning how to get victory in your state!

What if you state has an organizer but they have shown that they aren't Ron Paul Republicans?

What do you do then?

Sematary
11-26-2007, 06:58 AM
What if you state has an organizer but they have shown that they aren't Ron Paul Republicans?

What do you do then?

Take it over. Start your own group and start contacting the other organizers. What I'm trying to tell you is that YOU have to take the bull by the horns, just like I'm doing here in Ct.
SOMEONE has to take charge and make things happen. Don't wait for it to be SOMEONE ELSE.

walt
11-26-2007, 07:02 AM
Take it over. Start your own group and start contacting the other organizers. What I'm trying to tell you is that YOU have to take the bull by the horns, just like I'm doing here in Ct.
SOMEONE has to take charge and make things happen. Don't wait for it to be SOMEONE ELSE.

Impossbile to do when the campaign is implicitly endorsing the actions. It's time for the campaign to correct it's mistakes.

Sematary
11-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Impossbile to do when the campaign is implicitly endorsing the actions. It's time for the campaign to correct it's mistakes.

WE are the campaign.
If this person isn't doing what needs to be done, then make it so. Waiting for other people to get something accomplished is like telling yourself you'll start working out next week - it never happens.