PDA

View Full Version : Who would like to see Lawrence Lepard treasurer for the Blimp project

Man from La Mancha
11-26-2007, 01:00 AM
I surely know that Mr. Lepard has done MORE than his share in helping to get Ron promoted. So I ask this in all do respect for his gallant efforts, if you would trust and like him to control the finances that over a years time could be millions of dollars. Maybe good practice for the Treasury of the USA.:DIMO

apply here http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=41329

Man from La Mancha
11-26-2007, 01:40 AM
Sorry I spelled his name wrong, comments?

apc3161
11-26-2007, 01:54 AM
Usually wealthy people are busy, so he'd probably decline. Although it would definitely be in good character to give him a seat on the blimp, without having to enter into the raffle, just because of everything he has done so far.

Man from La Mancha
11-26-2007, 02:03 AM
Usually wealthy people are busy, so he'd probably decline. Although it would definitely be in good character to give him a seat on the blimp, without having to enter into the raffle, just because of everything he has done so far.
I know he has a seat guaranteed, but with his back round he would be great at the job.

troyd1
11-26-2007, 09:17 AM
If he would accept, absolutely.

terlinguatx
11-26-2007, 09:24 AM

BrianH
11-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Interesting suggestion and leverage on the publicity with the celebrities who have already supported. Yes Lawrence - you are a hero and celebrity now too!

Mckarnin
11-26-2007, 10:46 AM
I surely know that Mr. Lepard has done MORE than his share in helping to get Ron promoted. So I ask this in all do respect for his gallant efforts, if you would trust and like him to control the finances that over a years time could be millions of dollars. Maybe good practice for the Treasury of the USA.:DIMO

apply here http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=41329

I would support Lawrence Llwpard as treasurer if he has the time.

Katharine

LFOD
11-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Have the legal issues about this been truly worked out? How is it legal to do this without a PAC?

Drknows
11-26-2007, 11:37 AM
I spoke with llepard the other day. He said he would be in Europe on business the week of Dec. 2-8. But he still would like to know the specifics about the schedule and how the money is being handled, PAC?

Meatwasp
11-26-2007, 11:53 AM
To me Laurence is the "Will O the wisp ( a light in the forest) and I would dearly like to see him
take over the job