View Full Version : Michael Savage: Marco Rubio is “the enemy within”

Warlord
05-23-2013, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_DlDJCi1NA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_DlDJCi1NA

Savage telling the truth here.

anaconda
05-23-2013, 06:18 PM
WTF? Did Savage morph into something different starting with the Boston bombing? Although he did give some serious props to Ron Paul in the last election cycle.

I gotta love his choice of words: Rubio is the voice of "the false flag." :D

Warlord
05-23-2013, 06:19 PM
WTF? Did Savage morph into something different starting with the Boston bombing? Although he did give some serious props to Ron Paul in the last election cycle.

He's erratic to say the least but in the Age of Obama Warlord finds they all sound better.

enhanced_deficit
05-23-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm pretty sure I've heard something very similar about Michael Weiner aka Savage lol

Rubio is just a puppet trying to please those who warm his campaign pockets, real enemy within if any are his puppet masters. Who happen to be same who bought Obama.

Warlord
05-23-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty sure I've heard something very similar about Michael Weiner aka Savage lol

Rubio is just a puppet trying to please those who warm his campaign pockets, real enemy within if any are his puppet masters. Who happen to be same who bought Obama.

Exact same. I bet you'd find a lot of donor overlap there if you bothered looking.

anaconda
05-23-2013, 06:25 PM
I want Rand to go on Savage.

enhanced_deficit
05-23-2013, 06:25 PM
I have, at least for many of the prominent political puppets on the horizon with R and D labels. That only turned my view of current political game to be cynical.

anaconda
05-23-2013, 06:30 PM
In my opinion, Savage has an awesome sounding voice. I'd listen to him read The Great Gatsby if I had a radio in my car.

sailingaway
05-23-2013, 06:35 PM
only one of the many.

anaconda
Is Savage correct? Are 30% of prison inmates "illegal aliens who committed a felony?" Seems like a high number. Also, when Savage asks 'Who's gonna pay for the illegal immigrants," it would be worthwhile to examine the tax contribution by illegals.

enhanced_deficit
In my opinion, Savage has an awesome sounding voice. I'd listen to him read The Great Gatsby if I had a radio in my car.

He used to be also pretty entertaining, passionate, melodramatic when I used to tune in while back. But when his mood swings and calls like "turn Iraq into parking lot" or "kill them all" got bit too loud, switched him off.

jmdrake

I gotta love his choice of words: Rubio is the voice of "the false flag." :D

Why is that a surprise? Illegal immigration has long been one of Savage's pet peeves.

I want Rand to go on Savage.

Mmmmm....not sure if that would be a good idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDkdYREWHwA

anaconda
05-23-2013, 06:43 PM
Mmmmm....not sure if that would be a good idea.

I'll bet Rand would win him over and they would have a mature, civil discussion.

Warlord
05-23-2013, 06:49 PM
He wasn't that harsh on Rand. He's rightly more harsh on Rubio who's out there selling an awful bill.

Natural Citizen
05-23-2013, 06:58 PM
That was the first thread topic I ever started here. "The Enemy Within"...Warlord.

supermario21
05-23-2013, 06:58 PM
That's actually the title of one of his books. Savage reminds me of my dad in that sense. He was totally against invading Iraq/Afghanistan but sometimes says we should just nuke half the world. lol

jtstellar
05-24-2013, 06:51 PM
That was the first thread topic I ever started here. "The Enemy Within"...Warlord.

hopefully that person is not rand

"It's not like I'm just trying to win and get elected. I'm trying to change the course of history. - Ron Paul"
re: Rand and I are about 99% similar on the issues, other people are trying to drive wedges (paraphrase) - Ron Paul

TomtheTinker
05-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Although I disagree with savage about a whole lot. at least he may be independent of the mother ship.

Natural Citizen
05-24-2013, 07:26 PM
hopefully that person is not rand

"It's not like I'm just trying to win and get elected. I'm trying to change the course of history. - Ron Paul"
re: Rand and I are about 99% similar on the issues, other people are trying to drive wedges (paraphrase) - Ron Paul

Rand is your best alternative. There is no arguing that.

ObiRandKenobi
05-25-2013, 12:44 AM
He got sucked into the post 9/11 war fever-- but he's slowly morphing back into his pre-war, Buchanan-esque isolationist view.

compromise
05-25-2013, 02:13 AM
He changed his position on Iraq I believe, then claimed he opposed it all along. A little deceptive, but better than supporting the war.