PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush hosts third annual W100K bike ride for Wounded Warriors

AngryCanadian
05-23-2013, 04:23 PM
George W. Bush hosts third annual W100K bike ride for Wounded Warriors (http://twitchy.com/2013/05/23/ready-to-ride-george-w-bush-hosts-third-annual-w100k-bike-ride-for-wounded-warriors-pics-vine/)

I am worried that the liberty movement is a hopeless movement after seeing such great comments about GW bush and his little stunt with George W. Bush hosting osts third annual W100K bike ride for Wounded Warriors.

It reminded me of how Germans phrased Hitler. But the way they called GW Bush an Honorable president? are these comment sections for real? :rolleyes:

Either way here's the full story.

Awesome.

George W. Bush is hosting, and participating in, the third annual W100K bike ride for Wounded Warriors. President George W. Bush had this to say about the event: “I’ll be riding across the deserts of Texas with wounded warriors to show the unbelievable character of our men and women in uniform…it’s a ride to herald people who were dealt a severe blow and said, ‘I’m not going to let it tear me down’.”

Beautiful and touching.

Hundreds of veterans recently arrived in Texas to participate in the “Wounded Warrior Weekend.”

Citizens praise the event and can’t help but make some comparisons.
:rolleyes:Yes lets forget that Bush lied us into the war, oh wait never mind Obama's worse Bushes good.

Former president bush does the wounded warrior bike ride WITH the wounded warriors. What do you do Obama? #ohnothing

Ironical the tweets are made by newbie users whom no doubt are bot users. With the exception of Roy Rogers. Another exmaple of war mongers and military still fans.

Whatever one may think of President Bush's policies he is a true Patriot & loves our military! Hosts bike ride 4 wounded warriors NOT celebs

Amen.

God bless all our brave troops. Thank you, President Bush, for hosting this event to aid the wounded and to help express our endless gratitude and respect for all our veterans.

And the comment section? even worse then twitter.

I would love to meet George W Bush for the sole purpose of
apologizing for some of my countrymen, and expressing my gratitude for his leadership.

FaithColeridge33
The W is for We miss you.

I'm so proud of our veterans and of W.
History is going to remember him so much better than the mainstream flunky media does today.

And when a user tried to attack GW Bush that Iraq had no WMDs? go see the replies its unbelievable. :rolleyes:

sailingaway
05-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Well, wounded vets are a concern of our government. I think it is ironic for Bush to be the one doing this, but I am not going to come out against a benefit.

Spikender
05-23-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm so proud of our veterans and of W.
History is going to remember him so much better than the mainstream flunky media does today.

If the History books are written by the usual suspects, I'm sure that History certainly will.

Positive event, terrible person, brainwashed comments, end of my thoughts on this.

donnay
05-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Yeah pretty disgusting. SMH. Praising the merchant's of death. SMH.

AngryCanadian
05-23-2013, 04:30 PM
This is hopeless i will John Kerry one credit yeah his right people are brainless freaking idiots. Here's more from the comment section.

There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after all.

The massive cache of almost 400,000 Iraq war documents released by the WikiLeaks Web site revealed that small amounts of chemical weapons were found in Iraq and continued to surface for years after the 2003 US invasion, Wired magazine reported.

The documents showed that US troops continued to find chemical weapons and labs for years after the invasion, including remnants of Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons arsenal -- most of which had been destroyed following the Gulf War.

In August 2004, American troops were able to buy containers from locals of what they thought was liquid sulfur mustard, a blister agent, the documents revealed. The chemicals were triple-sealed and taken to a secure site.

Also in 2004, troops discovered a chemical lab in a house in Fallujah during a battle with insurgents. A chemical cache was also found in the city.

I was there..I was in a NBC unit.

Some of these discoveries have been known for years. To the extent that the media covered these at all, these finds were generally treated as long-forgotten leftovers that somehow never got addressed by the Iraqi military in twelve years of UN inspections. That, however, disregards completely the kind of totalitarian state that Hussein had imposed on Iraq, up to the minute that circumstances forced him into his spider hole in 2003. Had Saddam Hussein wanted those weapons destroyed, no lower-ranking military officer would have dared defy him by keeping them hidden. It would have taken dozens of officers to conspire to move and hide those weapons, as well as a like number of enlisted men, any and all of whom could have been a spy for the Hussein clique.

But please,tell me and others who were there on the ground that no new WMD's means none were there.Please,I am sure the Army's chemical units that were over there finding this stuff as well as materials such as yellowcake were seeing things.

I know facts get in the way of your parroting TP...but do keep up.

Please provide evidence we provided chemical weapons...oh wait..just had this argument 1 week ago.All they could produce was a blog of someone claiming Rumsfield gave Iraq some smallpox or something.You really are a dim bulb.I will however be waiting on pins and needles for your proof.
Oh..FOX propagand..BWAHAHAHA..the last refuge of the uninformed is to bash FOX.

This is hopeless. There is no doubt if Jeb Bush runs he will win. Why does Rand Paul even bother on trying? its a worthless effort. Lets alll forget that it was Ronald Reagen whom armed the terrorists in afghanistan. Yeah facts? what facts these morons dont care about facts.

Other then there military toys, i even doubt that they are military fit for combat yet and they still want there guns what for?

SeanTX
05-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Well, it's fitting that GW should lead the event, since he created so many wounded warriors ...

AngryCanadian
05-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Well, it's fitting that GW should lead the event, since he created so many wounded warriors ...
Thats the point, yet in that article everyone seems to be loving this couple.
http://infectedtube.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/bush-mccain.jpg

Intoxiklown
05-23-2013, 05:07 PM
This is hopeless i will John Kerry one credit yeah his right people are brainless freaking idiots. Here's more from the comment section.

This is hopeless. There is no doubt if Jeb Bush runs he will win. Why does Rand Paul even bother on trying? its a worthless effort. Lets alll forget that it was Ronald Reagen whom armed the terrorists in afghanistan. Yeah facts? what facts these morons dont care about facts.

Other then there military toys, i even doubt that they are military fit for combat yet and they still want there guns what for?

My favorite is when the Bush defenders try to use General Sada's claims to the Syrian connection. Or they misunderstand the story about the uranium transported from Iraq to Canada, not realizing that it was known about, and from pre Desert Shield / Storm.

enhanced_deficit
05-23-2013, 05:12 PM
George W. Bush hosts third annual W100K bike ride for Wounded Warriors (http://twitchy.com/2013/05/23/ready-to-ride-george-w-bush-hosts-third-annual-w100k-bike-ride-for-wounded-warriors-pics-vine/)

I am worried that the liberty movement is a hopeless movement after seeing such great comments about GW bush and his little stunt with George W. Bush hosting osts third annual W100K bike ride for Wounded Warriors.

It reminded me of how Germans phrased Hitler. But the way they called GW Bush an Honorable president? are these comment sections for real? :rolleyes:

As dumb as Bush's FP was, compared to current guy in the WH he does seem to start looking like a man with some shades of honor.

A day after 6 US troops were killed in the war Obama escalated, he was out golfing again.

Obama Playing Golf with Sebelius (http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/05/18/obama-playing-golf-sebelius/)
White House Dossier-May 18, 2013
President Obama is golfing today at Joint Base Andrews with HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray ...

AC, overall who you find more disgusting, Bush or Obama?

Spikender
05-23-2013, 05:20 PM

Why even debate that? They're both terrible, why should I care who was less terrible? Just because one of them had more class while being a terrible president means little to me.

I know that was directed toward Canadian, but I find it hard to believe how many times I see people ask that.

AngryCanadian
05-23-2013, 05:29 PM
As dumb as Bush's FP was, compared to current guy in the WH he does seem to start looking like a man with some shades of honor.

A day after 6 US troops were killed in the war Obama escalated, he was out golfing again.

Obama Playing Golf with Sebelius (http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/05/18/obama-playing-golf-sebelius/)
President Obama is golfing today at Joint Base Andrews with HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray ...

In a word to the wise both are the same, none are different expect there skin or hair.

cajuncocoa
05-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Well, it's fitting that GW should lead the event, since he created so many wounded warriors ...^^This.

enhanced_deficit
05-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Why even debate that? They're both terrible, why should I care who was less terrible? Just because one of them had more class while being a terrible president means little to me.

I know that was directed toward Canadian, but I find it hard to believe how many times I see people ask that.

It's not a fruitful exercise, I agree. But find it odd that gross deeds of a suspected war criminal in the WH at present are being ignored and an ex Prez is being criticized while he is trying to do something right as bad as he was in the past. In substance there is not major difference in their policies but their puppet masters used them with different styles.

In a word to the wise both are the same, none are different expect there skin or hair.

Since you took time to criticize a man who has been out of office for over 5 years on the occasion of him trying to do something for vets even if its just symbolic, when was the last time you took the time to criticize Obama for target killing Americans without due process, for drone killing many civilians , for supporting violent civil wars in Syria, Libya, Iraq in the name of freedom while supporting oppression of Palestinians by his puppet masters in the present time?

Spikender
05-23-2013, 06:05 PM
It's not a fruitful exercise, I agree. But find it odd that gross deeds of a suspected war criminal in the WH at present are being ignored and an ex Prez is being criticized while he is trying to do something right as bad as he was in the past. In substance there is not major difference in their policies but their puppet masters used them with different styles.

Since you took time to criticize a man who has been out of office for over 5 years on the occasion of him trying to do something for vets even if its just symbolic, when was the last time you took the time to criticize Obama for target killing Americans without due process, for drone killing many civilians , for supporting violent civil wars in Syria, Libya, Iraq in the name of freedom while supporting oppression of Palestinians by his puppet masters in the present time?

I'm pretty sure everyone here has criticized both of these war-mongerers about equally. What, do we have to meet some kind of quota for criticizing one of them over the other? Both of them suck, just because we criticize one of them in one topic doesn't mean we suddenly agree with the other. This topic is about George Bush, so we criticize George Bush. I can find thousands of topics about how much Obama sucks if you really want me to.

enhanced_deficit
05-23-2013, 06:11 PM

I'm pretty sure everyone here has criticized both of these war-mongerers about equally. What, do we have to meet some kind of quota for criticizing one of them over the other? Both of them suck, just because we criticize one of them in one topic doesn't mean we suddenly agree with the other. This topic is about George Bush, so we criticize George Bush. I can find thousands of topics about how much Obama sucks if you really want me to.

Nope I was just hoping to see a thread where same critic was equally critical of the current blunderer in chief's golfing or hollywood fundraising while getting Americans killed in purpoless wars and no reports of him meeting or calling families of fallen troops. They are all puppets but at least be a puppet with some iota of decency.
In susbstance I don't disagree with your view, just a nauanced difference with OP's focus as I believe that present is what we have most control over,

Spikender
05-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Nope I was just hoping to see a thread where same critic was equally critical of the current blunderer in chief's golfing or hollywood fundraising while getting Americans killed in purpoless wars and no reports of him meeting or calling families of fallen troops. They are all puppets but at least be a puppet with some iota of decency.
In susbstance I don't disagree with your view, just a nauanced difference with OP's focus as I believe that present is what we have most control over,

His main problem with it all is the absolute hero worship of George Bush in the comments. Do you seriously believe Angry Canadian would even be on this forum if he loved Obama and was in support of everything he was doing as well?

This topic is about George Bush and the insane supporters in the comments section. I understand wanting to see all these dirty politicians criticized, but I still don't understand why you even had to bring it up. Obama gets blasted on here over and over again, we don't need it in every topic.

enhanced_deficit
05-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Ok noted. Maybe I was just so focussed on current affairs that overlooked fruitcake "trust the President" mentality within GOP camp.

Spikender
05-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Ok noted. Maybe I was just so focussed on current affairs that overlooked fruitcake "trust the President" mentality within GOP camp.

Ugh, I hate that mentality, and so does everyone else here. I wouldn't sweat that at all. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to follow the President's example and go golfing. Looks quite relaxing.

;)

Zippyjuan
05-23-2013, 06:57 PM

Nice to show he still supports them.

Krzysztof Lesiak
05-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Fuck George Bush.

AngryCanadian
05-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Nice to show he still supports them.

So are you an Member of the liberty movement or not?

Ender
05-23-2013, 11:46 PM

Obama is simply following in the footsteps of Bush.

Bush basically destroyed the last of our liberties- Obama's just doing the clean-up.

Zippyjuan
05-24-2013, 12:02 AM
So are you an Member of the liberty movement or not?
Perhaps I should have indicated my sarcasm. I was agreeing that he was the major reason most of them were injured in the first place through the wars he started.

AGRP
05-24-2013, 12:11 AM
George Bush is a great American.