PDA

View Full Version : Interesting weasel words Obama used when asked RE when he knew of IRS targeting conservati

sailingaway
05-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Instead of answering that he did not know what the IRS was doing, as he was asked, he only answers that did not know about the Inspector General’s report. Attorney and Fox News host Megyn Kelly called his answer “non-responsive”, and emphasized, as I just did, that he did not deny knowing what the IRS had been doing while they were doing it.” Developing…

“Can you assure the American people that nobody in the White House knew about the agency’s actions before your White House’s counsel’s office found out on April 22?” – Bloomberg’s Julianna Goldman

“Let me make sure I answer your specific question: I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the IG report before the IG report had been leaked through the press.” – Barack Obama

See for yourself:

more and video at link: http://patdollard.com/2013/05/smoking-gun-obama-doesnt-deny-knowing-what-the-irs-was-doing/

HOLLYWOOD
05-22-2013, 09:53 AM
They're Lawyers! That's what 'Silver-Tongued Devils' do... the craft of evading and divergence of incriminating questions. Obama, Like Clinton, are classic example of talk around, deflection, plausible deniability, and semantics when speaking. That's why these puppets are put on the presidential pedestal, to continue the 'Big Con' for the crinimal wealth and elitists that control the entire system. The one exception, Dubya Bush, who just has too many fried braincells.

sailingaway
05-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch now
Rep. Jim Jordan reveals that Shulman has been to the White House 118 times. 132 members of congress contacted him with targeting info. #IRS

sailingaway
05-22-2013, 09:57 AM
IRS hearing is going on right now, apparently, on CSPAN 3

paulbot24
05-22-2013, 10:18 AM
“Let me make sure I dodge your specific question...."

HOLLYWOOD
05-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch now
Rep. Jim Jordan reveals that Shulman has been to the White House 118 times. 132 members of congress contacted him with targeting info. #IRS

This is where you now match up the template of targets before and after each and every visit by Douglas Shulman to the White House. Government criminals are getting a bit smarter... doing it by verbal directives only, no electronic trails/records aka evidence of RICO. See if the White House were giving directives on who to target the Tea Party/Conservative/opposition groups to the Obama regime.

PS: How many times has anyone related to the US Treasury and IRS visited the WH 2010, 2011, 2012... Neil Wolin appears to be in the middle of this too.

kathy88
05-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Please don't copy/pasta anything by that hack Loesch EVER. This has been a public service announcement.

economics102
05-22-2013, 11:25 AM
I hate to do this but I'm gonna defend Obama on this one. It doesn't strike me as unusual, if someone is asked "did anyone in your organization know about X?" to realize you can't possibly speak definitively for hundreds/thousands of people, and so instead to say "*I* certainly did not know"

Not that I think he's innocent of this, but I think the people parsing this particular exchange as a lawyer-like dodge, I think it's kind of a weak-sauce argument.

puppetmaster
05-22-2013, 11:49 AM
I hate to do this but I'm gonna defend Obama on this one. It doesn't strike me as unusual, if someone is asked "did anyone in your organization know about X?" to realize you can't possibly speak definitively for hundreds/thousands of people, and so instead to say "*I* certainly did not know"

Not that I think he's innocent of this, but I think the people parsing this particular exchange as a lawyer-like dodge, I think it's kind of a weak-sauce argument.
He said he did not know about the report... Not that he didn't know about targeting.