PDA

View Full Version : Issue: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

constituent
06-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Alright! Here is something to get moving about!
(crossposted from ronpaulnation.com/board)
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d110:38:./temp/~bdrdO5::|/bss/d110query.html|

and to save you some time, the full text:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.2755:

So hit all of the "liberal" and "conservatives" out there. The Malloys, Hartmann, Rhodes, Hannities, etc. If they want to help the poor, if they want to level the playing field here is the first real step. If we can't counterfeit why should they?

It is important to understand that the people closest to the source of "money" get first dibbs, which means they choose first how to invest it and how much to charge you, or your bank to borrow it. Then they invest it in their brother-in-law or whoever else's company, or hand out a big gov't contract to some corp. whose debt is owned by some hedge-fund their money is tied up in. After they skim off the top, everyone else gets their little wages and concerns over job security.

And where does this money come from you might ask? Thin air! This is the core of trickle-down economics, the backbone of a slave-state. Remember in school when you learned about "indebted servitude" and how it was really just another name for slavery?

fsk
06-25-2007, 09:37 AM
The top 2 campaign issues are the elimination of the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax. Both are really evil institutions.

The Federal Reserve is bad because it fixes interest rates at an artificially low level. The Federal Reserve is also bad because, in the US system, money can only be created via debt. When money is created, for example via a $1 trillion loan for 1 year at 5% interest, that loan must be repaid in 1 year with $1.05 trillion. The $50 billion needed to pay the interest is never created or put into circulation. More and more debt needs to be issued to keep the system from collapsing.

The sum total of all outstanding loans is far, far greater than the sum of all dollars in circulation.

When money is created via debt, the money required to pay the interest is not simultaneously created. This guarantees that the aggregate debt of society will always increase exponentially faster than the supply of money. This guarantees that almost all Americans will be struggling under a crushing debt burden. The Federal Reserve intentionally creates boom/bust cycles. During boom cycles, the banks profit from interest payments and cheap money. During bust cycles, the banks get to foreclose and confiscate assets.

The income tax is bad because it converts everyone into government slaves. I have a 40+% taxation rate (don't forget to include the employer portion of Social Security and Medicare). It's as if I'm forced to work directly for the government for 5 months per year. That makes me a slave, not a free person.

The income tax is bad because it forces people to use worthless dollars. Even if I wanted to boycott dollars and return to a barter system, the IRS demands I pay taxes in dollars. The dollar is backed by the US government's willingness to use violence on its own citizens, forcing them to pay income taxes. The dollar is backed by the US government's willingness to spy on its citizens, making sure all economic activity is reported and taxed.

constituent
07-10-2007, 08:27 PM