05-21-2013, 08:30 PM
In case you haven't seen it already:

http://freeadam.net/legal/

Bitcoin:
143ciQqyerud8srrh2DDc45UZfAHswTihx

torchbearer
05-21-2013, 08:33 PM
was $5000 all they needed?
i see the agorist have some kind of fund, i wonder if it works like the lawyer insurance fund.

damiengwa
05-21-2013, 08:37 PM
They claim they hit their goal, but who knows how much he'll really need. I doubt 5k is enough to fight off a felony assault on a police officer. I think they set the goal a bit low. 5k buys you like a few days in court with a good attorney. He will probably need 10k+. My btc is frozen at gox right now... GOX'D!

torchbearer
05-21-2013, 08:40 PM
They claim they hit their goal, but who knows how much he'll really need. I doubt 5k is enough to fight off a felony assault on a police officer. I think they set the goal a bit low. 5k buys you like a few days in court with a good attorney. He will probably need 10k+. My btc is frozen at gox right now... GOX'D!

generally speaking, $5000 is about the amount of money it would take to get a decent attorney on retainer.
that doesn't count hours labor.
I know its a bit late for adam, but there is such a thing as lawyer insurance, if you are doing something high risk, you may want to invest in the fund.

the agorist fund seems interesting, but i'd like to see it in action first. then i may join.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-21-2013, 08:43 PM
How do they even have a case? Their case is while arresting him for no reason, he resisted their arrest. That is a non-case IMO. Won't it be thrown out?

torchbearer
05-21-2013, 08:45 PM
How do they even have a case? Their case is while arresting him for no reason, he resisted their arrest. That is a non-case IMO. Won't it be thrown out?

ever been to court?
slavery was upheld in court,

damiengwa
05-21-2013, 08:48 PM

Possibly, but it will first cost at least 10K in legal bill i bet.

kcchiefs6465
05-21-2013, 11:17 PM
It will not be thrown out.

It may be plead down to something relatively inconsequential, but aside from that the odds aren't in his favor on going to trial.

Most people who do their jury duty are looking to get home as soon as possible.