Working Poor
05-21-2013, 07:15 PM
I read he hoes to vourt on Thursdsy

JK/SEA
05-21-2013, 08:50 PM
bump

Brett85
05-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Kokesh is an absolute joke. I don't really understand why anyone here would want to be associated with him. If he somehow manages to get past these charges, he'll just get arrested for something else. That's just what he does.

torchbearer
05-21-2013, 09:10 PM
Kokesh is an absolute joke. I don't really understand why anyone here would want to be associated with him. If he somehow manages to get past these charges, he'll just get arrested for something else. That's just what he does.

yeah, that what he does- disobeys unjust laws. such a horrible guy.

Weston White
05-21-2013, 09:13 PM

So then, based upon what we know about the incident, you concur with the findings of a one Mr. Donald Reed? Do you enjoy your tyranny served up hot and heavy or you alright with it coming straight at you from the fridge?

kcchiefs6465
05-21-2013, 09:16 PM
When is your march on Washington? I hadn't heard about it yet.

Brett85
05-21-2013, 09:18 PM
So then, based upon what we know about the incident, you concur with the findings of a one Mr. Donald Reed? Do you enjoy your tyranny served up hot or you alright with coming straight at you from the fridge?

I just know that this isn't the first time he's been arrested. He pulls these kind of stunts all the time, gets arrested, and makes the entire liberty movement look bad. He set up an organized march on Washington DC with loaded rifles which will do nothing more than start a controntation with police and make gun owners look like a bunch of crazed idiots. If I didn't know any better I would think that Kokesh is just a plant secretly working for the other side.

Brett85
05-21-2013, 09:19 PM
When is your march on Washington? I hadn't heard about it yet.

Thank God. I'm not stupid enough to make all gun owners look like a bunch of crazed lunatics.

torchbearer
05-21-2013, 09:21 PM
http://www.4000saturdays.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/red-pill.jpeg

some people choose the blue pill. just take the pill and forget what is before you.

Root
05-21-2013, 09:27 PM
http://www.4000saturdays.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/red-pill.jpeg

some people choose the blue pill. just take the pill and forget what is before you.
There are times where I actually wish I could unlearn things and go back to sleep. Thankfully, they do not occur often.

kcchiefs6465
05-21-2013, 09:39 PM
Thank God. I'm not stupid enough to make all gun owners look like a bunch of crazed lunatics.
Oh I figured.

So what's your march on then?

There are other issues besides gun rights that I'm glad you are tackling.

I mean, to each their own. You'll probably get a lot of support as soon as you let people know when your march is and what you are protesting. I assume with your personal attacks and criticisms you have something big planned. I can't wait!

torchbearer
05-21-2013, 09:50 PM
There are times where I actually wish I could unlearn things and go back to sleep. Thankfully, they do not occur often.

it is easy to go back.
start drinking the kool-aid again, go back to pretending nothing is wrong.

liberty2897
05-21-2013, 09:55 PM

Thank all I'm not stupid enough to make God
crazed lunatics look like a bunch of gun owners..

Root
05-21-2013, 09:56 PM
it is easy to go back.
start drinking the kool-aid again, go back to pretending nothing is wrong.
I actually tried about 9 months ago. Dr. Paul is right. We can not unhear certain truths.

kcchiefs6465
05-21-2013, 10:10 PM
I actually tried about 9 months ago. Dr. Paul is right. We can not unhear certain truths.
I heard Paxil helps.

Maybe that's just what they tell the parents and their children though.

Find peace with the world. It has never been perfect.

A nice steak on the grill, an ice cold beer. Family. It really is the little things.

I do my best to forget. Not listening to the MSM depressionist, propagandist, complacent targeting bullshit helps.

I try to tell all I can. Most people simply aren't affected yet and do not care.

Free Adam Kokesh. One of a long list of unjustly incarcerated people.

Root
05-21-2013, 10:22 PM
I heard Paxil helps.

Maybe that's just what they tell the parents and their children though.

Find peace with the world. It has never been perfect.

A nice steak on the grill, an ice cold beer. Family. It really is the little things.

I do my best to forget. Not listening to the MSM depressionist, propagandist, complacent targeting bullshit helps.

I try to tell all I can. Most people simply aren't affected yet and do not care.

Free Adam Kokesh. One of a long list of unjustly incarcerated people.
No thanks on the Paxil. I'll stick with weed and making my own beer. Steaks are nice, but I'm more of a smoked ribs kinda guy.

damiengwa
05-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Kokesh is an absolute joke. I don't really understand why anyone here would want to be associated with him. If he somehow manages to get past these charges, he'll just get arrested for something else. That's just what he does....

...He set up an organized march on Washington DC with loaded rifles which will do nothing more than start a confrontation with police and make gun owners look like a bunch of crazed idiots. If I didn't know any better I would think that Kokesh is just a plant secretly working for the other side.

So sit home on the 4th and drink beer and eat a few hot dogs. Show me what an American you are. You are the type of person who would have said that Rosa Parks made black people look bad. They DID say the same thing about her back then.

Kokesh will be remembered by history as the Rosa Parks of our time. I hope the history books make note of how many people thought that when he peacefully stood up for his rights, so many came out of the woodwork and chastised him as bad for their rights and the imaginary movement in their head.

That's right, your liberty movement is in your freaking head, you imagine blogging or posting on an obscure message board is helping. You think that voting or running candidates is helping when the system is clearly controlled lock stock and barrel by criminals. Direct action is the only way. Its only a question of whether this is too soon, but who am i to say? But you, you're certain your imaginary online revolution is going somewhere-it is not!

Wake up, the revolution is in the park at 420, the revolution was at the Jefferson Memorial where he got choke-slammed and 1.5 million who saw it woke up to government aggression. When you get 1.5 mil hits on any liberty related youtube, you'll MAYBE earn the right to piss in the same pot as Kokesh.

With this march millions more could awaken. Go back to your keyboard and post some more, then get drunk on J4 and stuff your face with hot dogs and bitch to your 3 libertarian/conservative friends how bad Kokesh is while you barbeque more hotdogs to drive into your gut from the safety of your backyard.

You spit in the eye of a man who has dedicated his life to freeing this country, who puts his ass and his finances on the line. You work your crap 9-5 and bitch on the net, about how YOUR imaginary online revolution is being undone by a great man. Lead, follow or get out of the way bro.

damiengwa
05-21-2013, 10:59 PM
Shit man "Traditional Conservative" at least have enough respect to stay off the legal defense fund thread with your bitching and bad-mouthing of Kokesh. He was clearly set up you fool. Whether you agree with the march or not, have some respect for our constitution and the due process even Kokesh deserves!

sailingaway
05-22-2013, 12:14 AM

That is exactly so. You can bury yourself in other stuff but you can't unknow what is going on.

sailingaway
05-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Shit man "Traditional Conservative" at least have enough respect to stay off the legal defense fund thread with your bitching and bad-mouthing of Kokesh. He was clearly set up you fool. Whether you agree with the march or not, have some respect for our constitution and the due process even Kokesh deserves!

I started to delete it but it was quoted in most of the posts. At least it kept the thread bumped.

anaconda
05-22-2013, 01:33 AM
here..

http://freeadam.net/legal/

Website says it's not taking any more donations because the initial goal has been met. But $5K does not sound like much of a defense fund. $50K would be better, I would think.

I say Adam sues somebodies asses off after he gets the charges dropped. Otherwise their is no accountability or negative consequences to these abusive police tactics.

Weston White
05-22-2013, 01:49 AM
Website says it's not taking any more donations because the initial goal has been met. But $5K does not sound like much of a defense fund. $50K would be better, I would think.

But they are still needing donations for Poe, their wanting $5,000 for each of them (for the time being), at: http://fundly.com/the-n-a-poe-defense-fund

anaconda
05-22-2013, 02:13 AM
I say Adam sues somebodies asses off after he gets the charges dropped. Otherwise their is no accountability or negative consequences to these abusive police tactics.

pathtofreedom
05-22-2013, 02:18 AM
I don't care much about Kokesh he is Jewish and controlled opposition.

Tod
05-22-2013, 05:19 AM
they don't accept PP. :(

Brett85
05-22-2013, 07:01 AM

Yeah, he seems to be controlled opposition. I don't see why else he would constantly engage in such outlandish behavior and then claim to be associated with the liberty movement.

pcosmar
05-22-2013, 07:09 AM

One is irrelevant,, the other is your lame opinion.

Why even waste time posting it?

pcosmar
05-22-2013, 07:12 AM
Yeah, he seems to be controlled opposition. I don't see why else he would constantly engage in such outlandish behavior and then claim to be associated with the liberty movement.

Outlandish behavior?

Dancing,, speaking, promoting Liberty,,in places where liberty is threatened or outlawed.
Opposing pointless wars..

I believe that is called "activism".

pcosmar
05-22-2013, 07:27 AM
gets arrested, and makes the entire liberty movement look bad.

Wow..,,,

"Makes the liberty movement look bad"?

Not the Authoritarians,, Not the utterly stupid laws and the Army of Enforcers.

He makes the Liberty movement look bad?

:confused: :confused:

Do you even think before you post stupid shit? Do you know what Liberty is?

Noun

The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liberty
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/liberty

Lucille
05-22-2013, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the link!

N.A. Poe was arrested together with Adam (http://freeadam.net/legal/), faces the same or similar charges and is in the prison with Adam. We’ve reached Adam’s initial funding goal, so please go support Poe, who still needs more money in order to hire a lawyer.

Donate to the N.A. Poe Legal Defense Fund (http://fundly.com/the-n-a-poe-defense-fund)

I just know that this isn't the first time he's been arrested. He pulls these kind of stunts all the time, gets arrested, and makes the entire liberty movement look bad. He set up an organized march on Washington DC with loaded rifles which will do nothing more than start a controntation with police and make gun owners look like a bunch of crazed idiots. If I didn't know any better I would think that Kokesh is just a plant secretly working for the other side.

SMH.

Will it draw negative attention to gun owners, make the anti-liberty bigots say bad things about us, and might it lead to more "laws" and crackdowns from hoplophobic bigots with political power? Probably, but who cares?

I hate to tell you this but the enemies of liberty aren't impressed when you try to make them like you. Or when you try to not offend them, or when you play by their rules; when you obey their counterfeit "laws". They will be offended by anything you do, short of turning in ALL your guns, and then politely dying to remove yourself from the gene pool (http://blog.kentforliberty.com/2013/05/the-kokesh-armed-march.html). Do you really want to appease people like this?

pcosmar
05-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the link!

And thanks for yours,,

He makes some good points. and I hadn't read anything by him for a while.
http://blog.kentforliberty.com/2013/05/the-kokesh-armed-march.html

I think it's mostly better to stop acting like these are people you need to influence and just let them play their little rigged game while you prepare to deal with the inevitable results of their tyranny.

Cap
05-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Yeah, he seems to be controlled opposition. I don't see why else he would constantly engage in such outlandish behavior and then claim to be associated with the liberty movement.Come on man, you are trolling now. Please stop. If you don't agree with the defense fund, then ignore it. Right now you are losing a lot of credibility.

NERVE
05-22-2013, 07:48 AM
Haha I'm not a big fan of Adam's but in this case I hope he gets out. As far as I can tell he is a political prisoner, this week it's adam nest week it's y... I was gonna say you guys but it won't be as you just bash people from behind keyboards. I will be there on the 4th in support of the march.

NERVE
05-22-2013, 08:07 AM
Outlandish behavior?

Dancing,, speaking, promoting Liberty,,in places where liberty is threatened or outlawed.
Opposing pointless wars..

I believe that is called "activism".

I'd rather be associated with a guy like Adam than some of the spineless people on this forum.

pathtofreedom
05-22-2013, 09:25 AM
One is irrelevant,, the other is your lame opinion.

Why even waste time posting it?
The Jewish thing is important because he is a member of the "ruling class". This whole thing is a distraction. Guns, gay marriage, drugs, and other social issues are meant to distract people from economic issues such as the ailing unsustainable economy. Also him making the movement look bad will further the agenda of getting guns banned.

XTreat
05-22-2013, 09:59 AM
I heard Martin Luther King made the civil rights movement look bad by pulling stunts and getting arrested.

JK/SEA
05-22-2013, 10:08 AM
I heard Martin Luther King made the civil rights movement look bad by pulling stunts and getting arrested.

well as we all know, Jesus rattled a few cages and paid a price....

RickyJ
05-22-2013, 10:15 AM

Do you have proof he is controlled opposition?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-22-2013, 10:28 AM
The Jewish thing is important because he is a member of the "ruling class". This whole thing is a distraction. Guns, gay marriage, drugs, and other social issues are meant to distract people from economic issues such as the ailing unsustainable economy. Also him making the movement look bad will further the agenda of getting guns banned.
why is this troll still here?

noneedtoaggress
05-22-2013, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ1IYfiDcaY

Anti Federalist
05-22-2013, 10:44 AM
I hate to tell you this but the enemies of liberty aren't impressed when you try to make them like you. Or when you try to not offend them, or when you play by their rules; when you obey their counterfeit "laws". They will be offended by anything you do, short of turning in ALL your guns, and then politely dying to remove yourself from the gene pool. Do you really want to appease people like this?

Simple as that...

Choose.

I will donate upon reaching a trusted location and computer.

Anti Federalist
05-22-2013, 10:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ1IYfiDcaY

Pointless to post.

There is a Vichy French Wing of appeasers and collaborators who will tell you Ron Paul makes Ron Paul "look bad".

libertygrl
05-22-2013, 10:48 AM
I'm unsure how I feel about Kokesh's tactics. It's not how I would personally do things. But if we look at our history, John Adams didn't agree with his cousin Samuel's tactics either. Funny, that we now have another "Adam" stirring things up a bit. I thought this was an interesting read:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/J_S_Copley_-_Samuel_Adams.jpg/220px-J_S_Copley_-_Samuel_Adams.jpg

Samuel Adams is a controversial figure in American history. Accounts written in the 19th century praised him as someone who had been steering his fellow colonists towards independence long before the outbreak of the Revolutionary War. This view gave way to negative assessments of Adams in the first half of the 20th century, in which he was portrayed as a master of propaganda who provoked mob violence to achieve his goals. Both of these interpretations have been challenged by some modern scholars, who argue that these traditional depictions of Adams are myths contradicted by the historical record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Adams

pcosmar
05-22-2013, 10:50 AM
There is a Vichy French Wing of appeasers and collaborators who will tell you Ron Paul makes Ron Paul "look bad".

+Rep , for the obscure reference.

Tod
05-22-2013, 10:54 AM

Yep, and Gandhi made the Indian Independence movement look bad by instigating the arrest of not only himself but about 80,000 of his fellow Indians after that stupid and illegal march to the sea for salt to avoid having to buy British salt. Much better that he had merely negotiated with the Brits; they are reasonable chaps and surely would have understood how the Indian desire for independence was really more important than all the riches to be had through imperial colonialism. After all, we were able to successfully negotiate a peaceful separation, which we now celebrate on July 4th, which is when the Brits told us it was fine by them, no hard feelings and all.

Todd
05-22-2013, 11:01 AM

I disagree with Kokesh from time to time, but there is no justification for him being charged with a Felony or to have been dragged away from that event. There are some things people deserve like poking a rattlesnake and being bit. In this instance the rattlesnake came to him. Adam did not deserve any of it.

Love a man or despise a man....What happened to him was WRONG. I don't care if it was Jerry Rubin. When someone is standing up for what is right, and then treated wrongly by a bully, then I can put away my petty differences and see the big picture. There is alot at stake over this and it's alot deeper than marijuana and guns.

Barrex
05-22-2013, 11:05 AM
For some reason I thought of this:

William Roper (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0714874/?ref_=tt_trv_qu): So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!
Sir Thomas More (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006890/?ref_=tt_trv_qu): Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?
William Roper (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0714874/?ref_=tt_trv_qu): Yes, I'd cut down every law in England to do that!
Sir Thomas More (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006890/?ref_=tt_trv_qu): Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!

CaptUSA
05-22-2013, 11:13 AM
I'm still not sold on Kokesh. I don't trust him. To me, and I readily admit I could be wrong about this, but to me, he seems to enjoy the limelight a little too much. It's like he's found a way to enjoy fame and the whole "liberty" thing is just a way for him to achieve his goal.

That being said, I like some of the things he does. I just won't give him my money. I hope he gets justice because his arrest is BS, but I don't have confidence that he'll use my money wisely.

shane77m
05-22-2013, 01:44 PM
So sit home on the 4th and drink beer and eat a few hot dogs. Show me what an American you are. You are the type of person who would have said that Rosa Parks made black people look bad. They DID say the same thing about her back then.

Kokesh will be remembered by history as the Rosa Parks of our time. I hope the history books make note of how many people thought that when he peacefully stood up for his rights, so many came out of the woodwork and chastised him as bad for their rights and the imaginary movement in their head.

That's right, your liberty movement is in your freaking head, you imagine blogging or posting on an obscure message board is helping. You think that voting or running candidates is helping when the system is clearly controlled lock stock and barrel by criminals. Direct action is the only way. Its only a question of whether this is too soon, but who am i to say? But you, you're certain your imaginary online revolution is going somewhere-it is not!

Wake up, the revolution is in the park at 420, the revolution was at the Jefferson Memorial where he got choke-slammed and 1.5 million who saw it woke up to government aggression. When you get 1.5 mil hits on any liberty related youtube, you'll MAYBE earn the right to piss in the same pot as Kokesh.

With this march millions more could awaken. Go back to your keyboard and post some more, then get drunk on J4 and stuff your face with hot dogs and bitch to your 3 libertarian/conservative friends how bad Kokesh is while you barbeque more hotdogs to drive into your gut from the safety of your backyard.

You spit in the eye of a man who has dedicated his life to freeing this country, who puts his ass and his finances on the line. You work your crap 9-5 and bitch on the net, about how YOUR imaginary online revolution is being undone by a great man. Lead, follow or get out of the way bro.

That Kokesh sounds like controlled opposition. :eek::toady: /sar

satchelmcqueen
05-22-2013, 05:58 PM
yes yes yes. lets all engage in activities that promote and advance our freedoms and take back what weve lost!!!! just dont get arrested by the unlawful laws or else some on this forum will label you harmful to our movement. hence, all is lost.

being serious, id say anything one does now to promote more freedom will almost certainly invite an arrest.

anaconda
05-22-2013, 06:11 PM

Like MLK and Ghandi. Both controlled opposition, as defined by their recurring and outlandish publicity stunts.

Aratus
05-22-2013, 06:13 PM
adam k = MLK = ghandi

Peace&Freedom
05-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Did anybody else pick up on this discrepancy about the creation of the freeadamkokesh site?:

http://i.imgur.com/bdStdkg.png

Site was registered anonymously May 12, five days before he was arrested on May 17. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....

torchbearer
05-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Did anybody else pick up on this discrepancy about the creation of the freeadamkokesh site?:

http://i.imgur.com/bdStdkg.png

Site was registered anonymously May 12, five days before he was arrested on May 17. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....

as in, he was betting they'd come after him ahead of time. yeah. i was kinda wondering the same thing. i didn't know he was going to be at a pot rally... but if i wanted to give them an excuse, that is where i'd go.

NERVE
05-22-2013, 07:23 PM
as in, he was betting they'd come after him ahead of time. yeah. i was kinda wondering the same thing. i didn't know he was going to be at a pot rally... but if i wanted to give them an excuse, that is where i'd go.

I'm all for conspiracies and all but, he was organizing a march into the DC with 1000 people and loaded rifles. I'm sure him or his producers bought the name figuring they would use it when they arrested him at the march, then he got arrested at the smoke out thingy. just playing devils advocate, either way that is some weird stuff. how do you look that info up?

LibertyEagle
05-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Like MLK and Ghandi. Both controlled opposition, as defined by their recurring and outlandish publicity stunts.

It's outlandish to compare Kokesh to Ghandi. MLK was a communist-sympathizer, so hmmm...

anaconda
05-22-2013, 07:40 PM
It's outlandish to compare Kokesh to Ghandi. MLK was a communist-sympathizer, so hmmm...

The comparison is engaging in civil disobedience against the state and on behalf of civil rights. I can't agree that the comparison is "outlandish." Furthermore, if I had experienced black water fountains and restrooms, police dogs, fire hoses, lynchings, slavery, voting disenfranchisement, and Jim Crow I might have been looking at possible race-blind alternatives to the U.S. central bank/warfare/imperialism model of government if I were an African-American activist in the 1950's and 1960's.

Ranger29860
05-22-2013, 07:44 PM
The comparison is engaging in civil disobedience against the state and on behalf of civil rights. I can't agree that the comparison is "outlandish." Furthermore, if I had experienced black water fountains and restrooms, police dogs, fire hoses, lynchings, slavery, voting disenfranchisement, and Jim Crow I might have been looking at possible race-blind alternatives to the U.S. central bank/warfare/imperialism model of government if I were an African-American activist in the 1950's and 1960's.

Damn you beat me to it :P.

Henry Rogue
05-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Talk about giving Liberty a bad name. That will do it. ^

Weston White
05-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Well that is a bit odd. Being proactive I suppose? However, there are two site as well (click on the “Registration” tab to see the domain record dates):

http://whois.domaintools.com/freeadam.net (Created: 2013-05-19 with Gandi)
http://whois.domaintools.com/freeadamkokesh.com (Created: 2013-05-12 with Godaddy)

And on the Waybackmachine:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://freeadam.net/
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://FreeAdamKokesh.com/

AFPVet
05-22-2013, 08:29 PM
yeah, that what he does- disobeys unjust laws. such a horrible guy.

I think he is a good egg with good intentions. My only problem was that he was warned against wearing his uniform in protest and yet he did while under UCMJ contract. He should've just waited until he was no longer under contractual UCMJ obligation (IRR).