PDA

View Full Version : RonPaulmoneyball.com is UP!

DjLoTi
11-26-2007, 12:03 AM
www.RonPaulmoneyball.com

Just FYI everybody, we're going to get the date fixed soon ---

ALSO ---- THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING ----

We're going to have much more cooler stuff coming soon, hahaha..... BUT we wanna wait until after the Tea Party to promote it and make it really hot, so that's why (right now) there's just a little teaser up, but feel free to spread the link around because it's mostly just a bunch of facts ( I looked them up myself )

If you have some Democrat friends or other people who are not donating to the Tea Party, our link might be good to send to them, because seriously, 'What are we going to do?'

2007 was a horrible year on all fronts. Do we want 2008 to be the same?

That is the question you can ask your dem friends or other people who are reeeeally apathetic and disengaged with the RP revolution.

vadimg
11-26-2007, 12:17 AM
what do you think of donate2008.org (http://donate2008.org) ?

ghemminger
11-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Very Nice website maybe there are ways to work together to cross promote?

lastnymleft
11-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Please make it clear all donations are to be made prior to end of 2007. We need to be able to include these donations in the 4Q FEC stats, for maximum PR impact. Having them roll into 2008 will not be reported till early April, well after most of the primaries.

Perhaps there should be clarification from HQ as to exactly when the FEC deadline for 4Q is. Is it EST, WST, what?

Original_Intent
11-26-2007, 12:39 AM
What an awesome idea! WTG DJLOTI!

FEC deadline is base on EST, lastnymleft :)

sharedvoice
11-26-2007, 01:48 AM
Please make it clear all donations are to be made prior to end of 2007. We need to be able to include these donations in the 4Q FEC stats, for maximum PR impact. Having them roll into 2008 will not be reported till early April, well after most of the primaries.

Perhaps there should be clarification from HQ as to exactly when the FEC deadline for 4Q is. Is it EST, WST, what?

FEC Q4 Deadline/Close of Books December 31, 2007 EST
Year-End Report Due January 31, 2008
http://www.fec.gov/info/report_dates.shtml#monthly

This does not mean you have to stop donating after Q4 deadline. :D

1town
11-26-2007, 02:15 AM
I think highlighting the democrats failure as an opposition party is a great idea. Might be alittle late in the game, but if there's something these liberals need to learn it's that the democratic party have dropped the ball completely on the main issues that got them elected: Stopping the war and the shredding of the constitution. (not to mention bending over to the right fascism-wing)
You want habeus corpus? You want civil liberties? You want the (un)Patriot Act reversed? You want out of Iraq? You want to avoid US bankruptcy? YOU WANT FREEDOM? Ron Paulī08

The democrats pay lip service to opposing Bush, but look at the voting record on all these causes....

vadimg
11-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Very Nice website maybe there are ways to work together to cross promote?

sure just let me know when your site is ready to accept pledges

Carole
11-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I love all the fund raisers, they are really great...BUT

In the letter that was sent out by Ron Paul's campaign, they indicated that all monies MUST be spent before end of year! That means donations need to arrive well in advance of the end of the year.

My point is these fundraisers are wonderful, but it also means some folks may be holding back until the dates of the fund drives to contribute and that may be hurting our candidate.

Please check out the other messages about this earlier last week.

More than anything, we want the money to be available to be used by Dr. Paul's campaign, so please keep this in mind. They have to schedule things two weeks in advance in many cases. The goal is to help him win first and foremost. These great money bombs must reflect his needs which are ongoing.

There is a mini drive today, Nov 26, online and another Nov 30. The Fund meter on Ron Paul's website indicates $9,185,648.15 earlier today and just now $9,190,760.72.

So maybe we need to do something immediately even if it is only a small amount.

Thanks for reading this and Go Ron Paul!

DjLoTi
11-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Hi Carole,

I agree that we need money now. However, on New Years Eve, there will only be 24 hours left to donate to the Ron Paul campaign for the primaries. Yes, donate as much as possible all the time, but when it comes down to it, anything you can possibly afford should be spent on New Years eve, even if it's just another 5$

I would like the Tea Party to pass, and after that, the Money Ball.

My goal with the money ball is to sell the idea. This is more then just a 'Paul supporter' event. I want to reach all of America with this. If you watch the video, you'll see how BAD 2007 was. Record-breaking bad. I'm trying to reach out to more people then those who follow the forums all the time and people who go on Daily Paul every day. There's a bigger picture in mind with the Money Ball, it's not just the fundraiser, it's the time where people unite and changes are made. I want to make that change a Ron Paul change. That's all.

Sey.Naci
11-26-2007, 02:27 PM
GREAT intro!

But... the text goes by too fast half the time. For the 1 or 2-liners, it's OK, but some are 3-liners and need more time for reading. The average person reads between 200 and 250 words per minute.

www.RonPaulmoneyball.com

Just FYI everybody, we're going to get the date fixed soon ---

ALSO ---- THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING ----

We're going to have much more cooler stuff coming soon, hahaha..... BUT we wanna wait until after the Tea Party to promote it and make it really hot, so that's why (right now) there's just a little teaser up, but feel free to spread the link around because it's mostly just a bunch of facts ( I looked them up myself )

If you have some Democrat friends or other people who are not donating to the Tea Party, our link might be good to send to them, because seriously, 'What are we going to do?'

2007 was a horrible year on all fronts. Do we want 2008 to be the same?

That is the question you can ask your dem friends or other people who are reeeeally apathetic and disengaged with the RP revolution.

lastnymleft
11-26-2007, 10:16 PM
FEC Q4 Deadline/Close of Books December 31, 2007 EST

Ok. But clearly a lot of thisnovember5th donors were confused by this, because there was a lot of donations from 9pm-midnight PST, and even later, coming from Hawaii. This was evidenced by the long-tail for the donations, rolling into Nov 6th. That's all well and good, in terms of counting to the quarter, then, but it reduced the thisnovember5th total, and won't do us any good whatsover, PR-wise, if it happens again for the end of year event. It's dollars IN THE DOOR by that time that will provide the big PR boost just 2-3 days later, when the FEC figures are released. That will be a HUGE boost going into IA, NH, and Super Tuesday, so it'd be great if we can maximize it by getting everybody on board with the right time.

Perhaps the timer can be made to very clearly say "LAST CHANCE TO DONATE IN 4thQ IN:"...with the countdown there, based on EST.

seawolf
11-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Great effort and idea!! However, I have already seen two other proposed December 31st Money-Bomb sites on this and other Ron Paul Forums. Can we coordinate and have one site??? Or should we have multiple ones??

Non_Serviam
11-27-2007, 12:15 AM
Ok folks, to clear two things up real quick like...

1) Yes I totally boned on the countdown script lol. Will fix asafp.

2) 12/31 is nothing special except the last day of Q4. Regardless of Fawkes this or Tea Party that (both of which I'm all for and did/will donate), the biggest story of the first week or two of January is RP's HUGE Q4 numbers, vastly exceeding $12m, I predict. THAT'S the "fundraiser" that matters most - the Q4 total. Thus Ron Paul Radio figured that, since we're a radio station, why not throw a New Year's Party?

We encourage everyone to come up with new years promotions of any kind, and if it's "broadcastable", by all means CONTACT US and we'll have you go live on the air for the biggest liberty party in the history of the world... so far. [wink]

Ron Paul Radio is dropping the Money Ball from now 'til New Years. Live hosts, live guests, live calls, and hopefully someone will do a RP concert somewhere and we'll broadcast that too! It's freakin NEW YEARS, folks. Let's party. Plain and simple. If all of us do a good job from now till then, The People will get the government WE deserve.

www.ronpaulmoneyball.com

RP08!

- NS