PDA

View Full Version : Campaign for Liberty offering the Ron Paul Scholarship to college students

tsai3904
05-21-2013, 05:41 PM
They are offering scholarships to college juniors and younger. Deadline to apply is July 1, 2013.

The progress our liberty movement has seen over the past few years has been nothing short of incredible.

Never before have those of us who believe in constitutional principles, individual liberty, sound money, limited government, and a pro-American foreign policy been so energized, organized, and influential.

After seeing so many new allies elected to both houses of Congress and to state legislatures throughout the country, the liberty movement is truly a force BOTH political parties now have to reckon with.

But ultimately, I believe restoring our country’s future and restoring respect for liberty means laying a strong foundation that’s built to last for years to come.

That’s why I think Campaign for Liberty Foundation’s work is so absolutely critical.

There’s no denying there’s a real hunger for liberty today throughout this country - especially among young people.

Like you, it’s a hunger I want to see nurtured and developed until our country’s founding principles are finally restored.

Today, Campaign for Liberty Foundation is doing exactly that with their Ron Paul Scholarship Fund.

The mission of the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund is to award deserving, pro-liberty students with scholarships to help defray the costs of education, granting them access to greater opportunity while advancing our shared cause of liberty.

Today, for many young people, college degrees are often the price of admission to a good professional job.

In the profession my father and I both share – medicine – it’s especially true.

But it’s true in politics, as well.

Sadly, with the rising cost of college tuition, many of the best and brightest pro-liberty students find themselves saddled with mountains of debt upon graduation.

Often, that means they’re forced to choose other more lucrative careers instead fighting for their true passion – liberty and limited government.

After all, without the establishment’s deep pockets, many pro-liberty organizations – like Campaign for Liberty Foundation – are run on a shoestring budget.

So if you and I want to make sure today’s pro-liberty youth movement is transformed into a true political force, ensuring the best and brightest students don’t graduate from college facing massive debt is critical.

That’s why C4L Foundation developed the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund.

The Ron Paul Scholarships will be awarded once a year to liberty-minded students who meet some very important criteria, which include maintaining a solid GPA, writing a 500-word essay on the political issue most important to them, and going through an interview with C4L Foundation staff.

There are several levels for these one-year scholarships, including:

*** The Ron Paul Patriot Scholarship in the amount of $10,000;

*** The Ron Paul Liberty Scholarship in the amount of $5,000;

*** The Ron Paul Freedom Scholarship in the amount of $2,500;

*** Internship Grants in the amount of $1,000 to help defray the housing costs of those who would like to intern for pro-liberty Members of Congress in both the U.S. House and Senate.

In addition to these student scholarships, C4L Foundation is also offering scholarships to advanced political trainings taking place right now all over the country.

And as I’m sure you agree, these scholarships are the perfect way to honor my dad and continue the R3VOLUTION he started.

Of course, Campaign for Liberty Foundation must be able to count on your financial support to ensure this program is a success.

So I hope you’ll agree to a generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 – or whatever you can afford - TODAY. (https://www.campaignforlibertyfoundation.org/donate/?pid=0521b)

Your tax-deductible donation will help forever change the lives of deserving young people seeking to make a difference in the future of our country.

Whether these students attended public school, private school, or were home schooled, your gift will make a major impact in young men and women’s lives as they seek to further their education.

Let’s ensure these pro-liberty students have the resources, advantages and opportunities to lift the liberty movement to the next level.

Please make a generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 – or whatever you can afford – to help ensure the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund is a success. (https://www.campaignforlibertyfoundation.org/donate/?pid=0521b)

Thank you so much for your support.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul, MD
U.S. Senator (R-KY)

P.S. My father always says the future of liberty depends on young people.

Let’s ensure the best and brightest pro-liberty students have the advantages to advance our cause and make a difference for the future.

Please contribute $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 – or whatever you can afford - to the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund TODAY. (https://www.campaignforlibertyfoundation.org/donate/?pid=0521b)

Details on how to apply for the scholarship here:

https://www.campaignforlibertyfoundation.org/how-to-apply

sailingaway
05-21-2013, 05:51 PM
that's very cool

Christian Liberty
05-21-2013, 06:34 PM
I'll be applying, thanks:D

compromise
05-22-2013, 04:57 AM
My buddy Rand Paul just sent me an email letting me know about the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund. I'd like to share it with you::D

Dear Patriot,

The progress our liberty movement has seen over the past few years has been nothing short of incredible.

Never before have those of us who believe in constitutional principles, individual liberty, sound money, limited government, and a pro-American foreign policy been so energized, organized, and influential.

After seeing so many new allies elected to both houses of Congress and to state legislatures throughout the country, the liberty movement is truly a force BOTH political parties now have to reckon with.

But ultimately, I believe restoring our country’s future and restoring respect for liberty means laying a strong foundation that’s built to last for years to come.

That’s why I think Campaign for Liberty Foundation’s work is so absolutely critical.

There’s no denying there’s a real hunger for liberty today throughout this country - especially among young people.

Like you, it’s a hunger I want to see nurtured and developed until our country’s founding principles are finally restored.

Today, Campaign for Liberty Foundation is doing exactly that with their Ron Paul Scholarship Fund.

The mission of the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund is to award deserving, pro-liberty students with scholarships to help defray the costs of education, granting them access to greater opportunity while advancing our shared cause of liberty.

Today, for many young people, college degrees are often the price of admission to a good professional job.

In the profession my father and I both share – medicine – it’s especially true.

But it’s true in politics, as well.

Sadly, with the rising cost of college tuition, many of the best and brightest pro-liberty students find themselves saddled with mountains of debt upon graduation.

Often, that means they’re forced to choose other more lucrative careers instead fighting for their true passion – liberty and limited government.

After all, without the establishment’s deep pockets, many pro-liberty organizations – like Campaign for Liberty Foundation – are run on a shoestring budget.

So if you and I want to make sure today’s pro-liberty youth movement is transformed into a true political force, ensuring the best and brightest students don’t graduate from college facing massive debt is critical.

That’s why C4L Foundation developed the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund.

The Ron Paul Scholarships will be awarded once a year to liberty-minded students who meet some very important criteria, which include maintaining a solid GPA, writing a 500-word essay on the political issue most important to them, and going through an interview with C4L Foundation staff.

There are several levels for these one-year scholarships, including:

*** The Ron Paul Patriot Scholarship in the amount of $10,000;

*** The Ron Paul Liberty Scholarship in the amount of $5,000;

*** The Ron Paul Freedom Scholarship in the amount of $2,500;

*** Internship Grants in the amount of $1,000 to help defray the housing costs of those who would like to intern for pro-liberty Members of Congress in both the U.S. House and Senate.

In addition to these student scholarships, C4L Foundation is also offering scholarships to advanced political trainings taking place right now all over the country.

And as I’m sure you agree, these scholarships are the perfect way to honor my dad and continue the R3VOLUTION he started.

Of course, Campaign for Liberty Foundation must be able to count on your financial support to ensure this program is a success.

So I hope you’ll agree to a generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 – or whatever you can afford - TODAY.

Your tax-deductible donation will help forever change the lives of deserving young people seeking to make a difference in the future of our country.

Whether these students attended public school, private school, or were home schooled, your gift will make a major impact in young men and women’s lives as they seek to further their education.

Let’s ensure these pro-liberty students have the resources, advantages and opportunities to lift the liberty movement to the next level.

Please make a generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 – or whatever you can afford – to help ensure the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund is a success.

Thank you so much for your support.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul, MD
U.S. Senator (R-KY)

P.S. My father always says the future of liberty depends on young people.

Let’s ensure the best and brightest pro-liberty students have the advantages to advance our cause and make a difference for the future.

Please contribute $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 – or whatever you can afford - to the Ron Paul Scholarship Fund TODAY.

Christian Liberty
05-22-2013, 05:01 AM
I'll be applying, thanks again.

You addressed Rand as "Your friend" do you actually know him or was that a figure of speech?