PDA

View Full Version : CBS News investigative reporter's personal and work computers have been compromised

Lucille
05-21-2013, 02:24 PM
They just keep coming.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/sharyl-attkissons-computers-compromised-164456.html

Sharyl Attkisson, the Emmy-award winning CBS News investigative reporter, says that her personal and work computers have been compromised and are under investigation.

"I can confirm that an intrusion of my computers has been under some investigation on my end for some months but I'm not prepared to make an allegation against a specific entity today as I've been patient and methodical about this matter," Attkisson told POLITICO on Tuesday. "I need to check with my attorney and CBS to get their recommendations on info we make public."

In an earlier interview with WPHT Philadelphia, Attkisson said that though she did not know the full details of the intrustion, "there could be some relationship between these things and what's happened to James [Rosen]," the Fox News reporter who became the subject of a Justice Dept. investigation after reporting on CIA intelligence about North Korea in 2009.
[...]
Attkisson told WPHT that irregular activity on her computer was first identified in Feb. 2011, when she was reporting on the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal and on the Obama administration's green energy spending, which she said "the administration was very sensitive about." Attkisson has also been a persistent investigator of the events surrounding last year's attack in Benghazi, and its aftermath.

angelatc
05-21-2013, 02:37 PM
I've watched her report for years. She was a local Tampa Bay reporter when I was there. She's really good at reporting just the facts.

sluggo
05-21-2013, 02:40 PM
I've watched her report for years. She was a local Tampa Bay reporter when I was there. She's really good at reporting just the facts.

Heh, that might be what got her in trouble.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

Bruno
05-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Facts are pesky things for this administration.