PDA

View Full Version : Brannon Campaign Launches House Party Tour Announces More Than 15 Events Statewide

compromise
05-21-2013, 01:59 PM
http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=dfe59cfa8720316f956cf5b22&id=4e892349f7&e=%5BUNIQID

Today, we are happy to announce the launch of a statewide Summer House Party Tour beginning with more than 15 events from Wilmington to Asheville to Pinehurst and Cornelius.

"We are taking this campaign directly to living rooms and backyards across our beautiful state where I can hear exactly what is on people’s minds and talk to them about my vision for our state and our country", says Brannon.

The tour kicks off Wednesday, May 22nd at an event hosted by Tom Buck, Keith Lawson and Lisa Wall in Winston-Salem and will continue on Thursday, May 31st and over the coming days with events in Raleigh, Franklinton, Apex, Cornelius, Pinehurst and Asheville.

“We’re very excited about the momentum we’ve felt from the launch of this campaign. The groundswell of support from every corner of our state has been humbling and I’m looking forward to building on that momentum by spending the summer talking to North Carolinians from the Great Smoky Mountains to the Outer Banks”, says Brannon.

These house parties will help us continue to build support and bring in new volunteers for our grassroots campaign.

Interested in hosting a House Party? Sign up HERE.

May 22 Winston-Salem Tom Buck, Keith Lawson, Lisa Wall
May 31 Raleigh Mr. and Mrs. Rick Gardner
June 1 Franklinton Dee Sams
June 4 Raleigh Mr. and Mrs. Karl Pete
June 9 Raleigh Mr. and Mrs. Frank Nixon
June 10 Cornelius Bill Anderson
June 15 Pineville Mark Traveis
June 19 Cary Dr. Bobbi Stanley
June 21 Pinehurst Mr. and Mrs. Bro Park
June 22 Asheville Laura McCue
June 28 Wilmington Tom Heitman
June 29 Wilmington Mr. and Mrs. Gerry Owens
July 12 Winston-Salem Mr. and Mrs. Chris Curran
July 13 Flat Rock Mr. and Mrs. Pete Davis
July 14 Fletcher Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin
Aug 10 Raleigh Mr. and Mrs. Mike Tyner*Additional events will be announced in the coming days & weeks.

By hosting a house party you are significantly contributing to the grassroots organization needed to build broad support for this campaign.

Hosting a house party is easy and fun!

The Brannon for U.S. Senate House Party Team is here to help you make your house party a success! Guide to a Successful House Party.

Register Your House Party Today!

sailingaway
05-21-2013, 02:28 PM
fantastic. I'll tweet it out for starters.

sailingaway
05-21-2013, 02:30 PM
you can retweet here: https://twitter.com/usernamenuse/status/336942046520676352

FSP-Rebel
05-24-2013, 12:50 PM
This is what I like to see. This guerilla campaigning is how Rand got his leg up on the grassroots end of things, also brought out lots of instate money which was then bolstered by the national roots.

lib3rtarian
05-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Going into the neighborhoods and reaching out to usually non-political folks is better than big rallies where the people who show up are already supporters.

If you are in NC and would like to host a house party for Brannon, sign up here: http://gregbrannon.com/host-a-house-party/

sailingaway
05-24-2013, 01:05 PM
I am starting to get high hopes for this guy to the point where I am bracing myself for disappointment....

sluggo
05-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Looks like he's going to be in my town. I might swing by and get some pictures (if they'll allow me).

lib3rtarian
05-24-2013, 01:10 PM
I am starting to get high hopes for this guy to the point where I am bracing myself for disappointment....

Never underestimate the power of the NC GOP establishment to undermine the grassroots. The knives and the bags of dirty cash haven't come out yet. Just the example of how all the self-proclaimed tea partiers are supporting establishment plants for the chair and vice chair GOP officer positions is proof enough of how the establishment can pull the wool over grassroots activists eyes.

sailingaway
05-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Looks like he's going to be in my town. I might swing by and get some pictures (if they'll allow me).

post them if you do!!

LibertyNick
05-26-2013, 01:10 PM
They should, Greg is a pretty grassroots kind of guy. It's not like he's a rockstar...yet.

TaftFan
05-26-2013, 01:15 PM
I emailed GOA about him. Hopefully they endorse.

BTW-Greg is now the sole candidate. Police officer Terry Embler has dropped out.

But I am hearing that state house speaker Thom Tillis is getting ready to run.

sailingaway
05-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Dang. Is there something we can do to make noise for him before that happens?

TaftFan
05-26-2013, 01:18 PM
Dang. Is there something we can do to make noise for him before that happens?

An endorsement. Maybe someone who hangs out in the chat can ask TMASS. It would be out of state but it would be something at least.

Brett85
05-26-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm sure that Rand will endorse him sometime before the primary. That should help him.

sailingaway
05-26-2013, 01:21 PM
I think that would be great if Thomas did. I wonder if we can reach Ron to somehow. He has endorsed others we liked if we got him enough information, and Brannan has a record.

sailingaway
05-26-2013, 01:24 PM
I tweeted Ron but I'll try to think of something else, I'm not sure he reads what comes back on twitter.

https://twitter.com/usernamenuse/status/338737182099525632

JakeH
05-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Thankfully Thillis, and the General Assembly as a whole, is pretty unpopular so Brannon could easily position himself as the anti-establishment guy that he is. Keep emailing these groups though, as he's going to need the money to get out of the primary and beat an incumbent.

sailingaway
05-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Thankfully Thillis, and the General Assembly as a whole, is pretty unpopular so Brannon could easily position himself as the anti-establishment guy that he is. Keep emailing these groups though, as he's going to need the money to get out of the primary and beat an incumbent.

I really like what I know about this guy. Post what he's doing if you see it, will you? And I'll tweet it to other Ron Paul supporters.

JakeH
05-26-2013, 01:46 PM
I really like what I know about this guy. Post what he's doing if you see it, will you? And I'll tweet it to other Ron Paul supporters.

Will do. And if you or anyone else isn't following him on Twitter, his official account is @GregBrannon2014. I think with a little polish he could be the Senate version of Amash. We NEED him to win.

sailingaway
05-26-2013, 04:15 PM
Will do. And if you or anyone else isn't following him on Twitter, his official account is @GregBrannon2014. I think with a little polish he could be the Senate version of Amash. We NEED him to win.

I'm following him on some account but I don't know if it is that one. I'll ask people to follow.

I don't care too much about polish, though, I want substance.