PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan to Penn Jillette: Obama Administration 'Bordering On Tyrannical Behavior'

sailingaway
05-20-2013, 10:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_-Z0S_-PI8U#t=0s

from eduardo's channel

JK/SEA
05-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Aj needs to be back on his show. He could use the ratings.

kathy88
05-20-2013, 10:48 AM
"bordering" on tyranny ok Piers thanks for the cookie

Lucille
05-20-2013, 10:48 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?414776-Piers-Morgan-is-beginning-to-understand-why-we-need-the-2nd-Amendment

Anti Federalist
05-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Ohhhh, now that its HIS ox being gored, (the media establishment) Obama is a borderline tyrant.

Day late and a dollar short there, asshole, but thanks for playing.

VBRonPaulFan
05-20-2013, 12:27 PM
i'm sure he's seen massive drop offs in his ratings after all of his anti-gun shenanigans. he's just pandering to get people watching again.

Boss
05-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Respect for being able to change opinion in light of evidence.

Seraphim
05-20-2013, 12:43 PM
I plus repped you but when Piers says something like that, like it or not, many will follow.

If a sheeple flock have their eyes open, even a bit, GOOD.

I do NOT think Piers Morgan is evil...Just stuck in a mindset that is subservient and he makes mistakes as a result.

In this interview he admitted to LAUGHING at gun lobbyist saying the people must be armed to fight tyranny...and then he says, this IRS scadal is a feather in the cap of the people he was once mocking (paraphrase).

Morgan and Beck are similar, in my view.

I do not think either is evil...but somewhat of ass licking servants. If they come to mind and retract prior statements as they learn, that's a good thing one way or another.

There are a lot of positive American traits that are less active in England, that he can learn from. I think he just had a eureka moment about the somewhat anarchic nature of America (and why it plays a key role in America's greatness).

Gov'ts lie, cheat and steal - when they are behaving. It only get worse from there.

A healthy dose of anti government attitude should be present at all times within society. Otherwise, no freedom...and that state will arrive quickly.

Ohhhh, now that its HIS ox being gored, (the media establishment) Obama is a borderline tyrant.

Day late and a dollar short there, asshole, but thanks for playing.