PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer confirms she asked planted question that broke open IRS scandal

jtstellar
05-19-2013, 09:48 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/18/lawyer-confirms-asked-planted-question-that-broke-open-irs-scandal/

“On May 9, I received a call from Lois Lerner, who told me that she wanted to address an issue after her prepared remarks … and asked if I would pose a question to her after her remarks. I agreed to do so.…We had no discussion thereafter on the topic of the question, nor had we spoken about any of this before I received her call. She did not tell me, and I did not know, how she would answer the question.”

must be another dumb hillary supporter.. she saw the question before hand and actually has no idea how big of a story it would make (talk about being dumb) then after the fact, judging by her tone in all of this, she can't wait to wash her hands off the entire thing (talk about cowardice). i don't know her.. i didn't discuss this with her.. i didn't think about it.. blah blah blah. dumb and cowardly.. what fits a hillary supporter's profile more accurately? i can't wait for the third alberto gonzales-administration: i don't know, i can't remember

enhanced_deficit
05-19-2013, 11:07 PM
If they thought this would drown Benghazi scandal questions, they did not expect that both scandals can stay afloat at same time. Left wing neocons can be just as dumb as right wing neocons, although too soon to know for sure what impact it will have in the end on Benghazi scandal.