PDA

View Full Version : So who knows this Don Dezam guy?

ninepointfive
05-19-2013, 05:19 PM
He's obviously trying to:

1. Touch Adam's butt
2. Plant drugs on Adam

But apparently the guy is a libertarian candidate for office. So what gives? Who is this odd fellow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDTmIwqcqmE&feature=youtu.be

MelissaWV
05-19-2013, 05:23 PM
If those are really the only two options the forum can come up with --- and so far, that seems to be the case --- I weep for us all.

ninepointfive
05-19-2013, 05:26 PM
If those are really the only two options the forum can come up with --- and so far, that seems to be the case --- I weep for us all.

What are your option(s)?

MelissaWV
05-19-2013, 05:28 PM
What are your option(s)?

Nothing. It's obviously either a weird moment of butt-grabbing or planting of drugs that were planted so well the cops have not charged him with possession. Carry on.

green73
05-19-2013, 05:29 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Glenn-Beck-Crying.gif

ninepointfive
05-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Nothing. It's obviously either a weird moment of butt-grabbing or planting of drugs that were planted so well the cops have not charged him with possession. Carry on.

one more option is that he was trying to grab the mic tranmsitter, but that seems a little illogical. also, the butt touching.

Going with number 2 for now.

Pisces
05-19-2013, 07:14 PM
Maybe he was trying to take something out of Adam's pocket?

TheGrinch
05-19-2013, 07:45 PM
one more option is that he was trying to grab the mic tranmsitter, but that seems a little illogical. also, the butt touching.

Going with number 2 for now.

Unlikely. He's holding a handheld wireless mic which would transmit directly to the receiver on the other end. Only way I could see him having a transmitter would if the mic was connected to it, like a lavalier (lapel) mic does.

I dunno, that closeup about 1:00 in sure does look like he had a joint in his hand, right before the next frames where it's pretty tough to come to another conclusion that at very least he wanted to make it look like the joint fell from Adam, not him.

Also, it seemed kind of suspicious that the police really didn't seem to be restraining him that much, more were kind pushing them together. No ones hands were even on him when Adam got tackled.

devil21
05-20-2013, 01:23 AM
Is the grabber in jail? If not, whoever it is, just come out and tell us what the video shows. There's plenty of media avenues that will give you a fair shake but if you stay in hiding then people will assume the worst.

WhistlinDave
05-20-2013, 01:52 AM
Looks like he is trying to put something in, not take something out... I think if drugs were found on Adam this should certainly be enough to create reasonable doubt. The question is whether he will get a fair trial.

To be honest though, if the guy was trying to plant something, it doesn't look like he succeeded. The jacket looks like it might've foiled his plans....

Can't wait to hear tomorrow what the hell all the details are.

speciallyblend
05-20-2013, 06:05 AM
adam kokesh knows him.

speciallyblend
05-20-2013, 06:30 AM
end of story, please adjust the op or delete the thread, https://www.facebook.com/don.dezarn.31/posts/137040603154334

ninepointfive
05-20-2013, 09:13 AM
end of story, please adjust the op or delete the thread, https://www.facebook.com/don.dezarn.31/posts/137040603154334

can you post this up here, since a lot of us don't have a facebook?

Thor
05-20-2013, 09:36 AM
can you post this up here, since a lot of us don't have a facebook?

From Fakebook:

Don DeZarn

Please everyone, watch the full videos out there from yesterday. They pulled both Adam & I out of the crowd backwards, knocking over people's cameras & tripods. I was holding on to Adam to try to keep both of us balanced. I would never plant shit on anyone, especially someone I respect as much as Adam. We're both veterans. We are brothers

ninepointfive
05-20-2013, 09:40 AM
Please everyone, watch the full videos out there from yesterday. They pulled both Adam & I out of the crowd backwards, knocking over people's cameras & tripods. I was holding on to Adam to try to keep both of us balanced. I would never plant shit on anyone, especially someone I respect as much as Adam. We're both veterans. We are brothers

I find that quite ridiculous because Don looked like he had something white in his left hand, most likely his joint from earlier. And it's not quite clear if he had anything in his right hand which is in question, but it appears like there was. It's clear to see he wasn't holding on to Adam, but was persistently trying to lift up his jacket and failed when the officer bear hugged and tried to tackle Adam.

Does it look like that to anyone else? Thanks for the post, Thor.

Barrex
05-20-2013, 09:43 AM
So when and if Adam says that he is friend with Don Dezeam will you guys offer formal apology?... or you will just forget it and wait another victim to vilify?

ninepointfive
05-20-2013, 09:46 AM
So when and if Adam says that he is friend with Don Dezeam will you guys offer formal apology?... or you will just forget it and wait another victim to vilify?

Adam can go ahead and excuse Don, but does it really look like Don is trying to hold up Adam, or mess with his jacket? It's a little absurd to say he was trying to brace him.

Barrex
05-20-2013, 09:47 AM
and avoiding any answer.

damiengwa
05-21-2013, 03:53 AM
Cops threaten to charge a person when they get something on them, but then turn them into an informant. They have at times also told informants to plant evidence. That way if he gets caught its just plausible deniability. "Oh he wanted to make a case against some one to just save his ass, we didn't make him do that." But maybe this guy did the right thing at the last minute and just claimed he couldn't get the job done to his handlers.

Think about it, they just grab Kokesh, w/o knowing for sure he had drugs on him. Unless they KNEW he would with the help of some one they were coercing.

All just speculation, upon speculation. But I don't put any games past these people. They CLEARLY targeted Adam and wanted him in custody. Probably because he's organizing that whole open carry thing.

evilfunnystuff
05-21-2013, 06:10 AM
I was sent up the river for a qp by a "friend"

Krzysztof Lesiak
05-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Idk. This video was posted on Adam Kokesh's official Facebook page with the caption "THIS MAN DID NOT PLANT DRUGS ON ADAM".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rfyFVFggTk

Barrex
05-21-2013, 07:23 AM
Watch video above!

Some people really need to man up and apologize to that man and not pretend that nothing happened. Thousands of posts insulting him via youtube, twitter, facebook and outright lying. Spanish inquisition, lynch, stoning...

ClydeCoulter
05-21-2013, 07:41 AM
Watch video above!

Some people really need to man up and apologize to that man and not pretend that nothing happened. Thousands of posts insulting him via youtube, twitter, facebook and outright lying. Spanish inquisition, lynch, stoning...

While I agree that some stepped over the line, perhaps, it is good to know that people will thoroughly investigate for your defense (have your back however they can?) when the time comes.

Barrex
05-21-2013, 07:53 AM
While I agree that some stepped over the line, perhaps, it is good to know that people will thoroughly investigate for your defense (have your back however they can?) when the time comes.

I understand that point but if government, Monsanto or some big shot politician did this (said same things that are not true) people would go crazy.... start screaming tyranny, lie, bloody murder... It is wrong when government does it and it is wrong when "we" do it. It is wrong when anyone does it. Lives get destroyed like this. I mean death threats. Really?
Raising concern is ok.... but pointing on innocent man and demanding his head is too much.

ClydeCoulter
05-21-2013, 08:08 AM
I understand that point but if government, Monsanto or some big shot politician did this (said same things that are not true) people would go crazy.... start screaming tyranny, lie, bloody murder... It is wrong when government does it and it is wrong when "we" do it. It is wrong when anyone does it. Lives get destroyed like this. I mean death threats. Really?
Raising concern is ok.... but pointing on innocent man and demanding his head is too much.

Yes, a lynch mob mentality is dangerous. I just wanted to agree with you, with the caveat that the research into the possibility was a good thing.